Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your Favorite Interactions!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts

Okay, so I wanted some discussion here...

What are some of your favorite interactions between the characters of Hirunaka no Ryuusei? You can share as many as you like and come back to share more. I'm just curious about what people like about the manga =D

My favorite interactions, hands down, is Suzume and Mamura. Total adorkableness, heart-wrenching and feels happening all the time. I also greatly enjoy Yukichi (Suzume's uncle) and his interactions with pretty much anyone and everyone. He's such a nice and fun uncle! Always making sure that people have the noms to eat at all times.

Just a fellow scanlator in a scanlation community.

--sharing a bit of happiness--Gakuen Alice--I can't smile because of all these feels coming from everywhere.--

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California

It's kind of a late reply, but I have to agree with Liar on the main page comments.  When Suzume went to Satsuki on the roof, and told him her feelings, then left with a smile on her face, I could only think, "She rocks!"  At the festival, when she told him, "I don't need your tepid kindness," I could only gape in awe at her perfect choice of words.  

Hanaflo.

Hanaflo.

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

The sensei and Mamura.
Those two... I love Mamura's personality, but Shishio sensei is so handsome (his hair and eyes). They make the perfect man.

I love how Shishio sensei acts like a real men with Mamura... so brave and angry, something very weird on him.

... I'm in love with those two.

raeyn

raeyn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

All the character interactions are really nice because they're different;

Mamura vs Sensei:

Mamura's overarching concern for Suzume's feelings, and Sensei always being provoked :3

Sensei and Suzume:

I think the student/teacher (or maybe adult/adolescent) distance really made their relationship really heartwrenching/throbbing >\\<

Mamura and Suzume:

Mamura's been so cute recently~ he's always putting himself out there for Suzume :)

Of the triangle, I think Mamura vs Sensei and Sensei and Suzume are pretty close >u< 

Eyzria

Eyzria

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

The most definitely catchy interaction is when Mamura and Shishio have this necktie-pulling scene. XD

Dog-fight, eh? Trying to win Suzume. Damn Suzume you're so cute I never wonder why those two definition of hotness are fighting over you! D:

INMFINP_zps57bacaac.png

Chi-chan

Chi-chan

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationNear your closet, open that door.
I like it when Mamura grabs Suzume's shoulder bag XD he has a different way to stop a certain person lol

CLICK ME! Profile