Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 224votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Alt Names: alt Aku Tidak Mempunyai Temanalt はがないalt ชมรมคนไร้เพื่อนalt 僕は友達が少ないalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunaialt Haganaialt I Don't Have Many Friendsalt I Have Few Friendsalt 我的朋友很少
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Itachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered, solitary classmate Yozora, while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them has any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

Spin-Offs:

> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Koushiki Anthology Comic
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Hiyori
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon!
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai x Seitokai no Ichizon Crossover Special
(http://goo.gl/9XRA7)
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic which of the girls is for Kodaka New Window pantser
  • 7 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Manga & Light Novel Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 26 Replies
Topic We know where the anime ended, but where from there? New Window DrkTempest
  • 1 Replies
Topic A matter of taste New Window Leechington
  • 10 Replies
Topic latest raw chapter: New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies

500 Comments

A plot is slowly but surely brewing. good chapter....i expect certain artists to have a field day with a particular scene in future doujins. :P
a lot of "painful" event in this ep ... lolz ...
childhood time, telephone pole, boobs size, yelling beach, etc, etc ...
(the "last" one is the most ... "painful" ... )
I know that feel bro, (T.T)
That. Really. Hurt. A. Lot....
Jesus, I thought I was supposed to be reading a harem slice-of-life, not a goddamn mindbreak doujinishi.
Did they just slip in a full-on H scene into that chapter? @-@ wut?
Hahaha take that, Yozora, you stupid bitch.
pm meh if u wan da hookup fo dat lite novel
I used to read this manga...

then I became too cool and started reading the light novels...

then watched the anime...

then continued reading the light novels...

became the man i am today
EXCALIBUR!

I must admit, aside from my love for Kobato, there's always a spot in my heart for Rika <3
@Amuro Ray

Let's not forget the group's introduction to the phrase however. The reference was first seen in Rika's doujin and was screamed as the giant robots, er... discharged? It's part of what makes it being repeated so funny, (to me anyway) as it makes one associate it with that "what is this I don't even" scene.
@FormX It's a Turn A Gundam reference. This famous line was screamed by Harry Ord when he attacked the main antoganist with rage just like Seina probably did to Kodoka in the part where we didn't see them.

If you had seen that anime, it would be a funny moment of the chapter (or at least it is for me).
idk why but i'd much rather have meat x kodaka over yozora x kodaka. idk why but i think his little sister would rather like meat more (LUL SEE WHAT I DID THAR?)
Page 20 Chapter 24: "Scarred for Life Face"
I still don't get why she screams "Universe".
Man what a slow reaction, how many pages that took for her to scream again, 10 pages? He totally got a got look over the meat :D
HAHAHAH. I like how the there isn't a censor bar but in stead is the word 'meat 肉' that covered the important stuff. I guess it works out since her nickname is 'meat'
^L^
Resume of the chapter:
Tsundere, moe, tsundere, moe, dad drinking, drunk dad, drunk dad.
Appearence of naked girls aaaaand: epic face, epic face, epic face, epic face, epic face, epic face, and jizz in their pants (only kodaka has pants there though).
Pegasus! UUUUUUUUNIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEERSEEEEEEEEE
Together we can rule the galaxy!
Swimsuit horseparty ftw.
I love the old style swimsuit, and it's exactly like the one Sunako wears in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge ♥
I bet that Pegasus (Yugioh, anyone?) is a bro. But then again, Yozora is definitely gonna ruin this development. Not that I mind, of course.
Eh, I'm not convinced by Sena just yet...
Spoiler
The wait was worth it.
i love this manga. SHE MADE HER MOVE, but with it comes more gags then romance so we can expect a kiss in about 200 chapters.
she didn't finish her sentence.
Spoiler
Everyone is ALWAYS sweating, have you guys noticed that?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics