Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers] Manga & Light Novel Discussion

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
As the title says, talk about the current translated chapters and other things.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

ViciousWargoose

ViciousWargoose

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
I am going to start reading the light novel soon, Baka-Tsuki has the first three volumes almost done. So far I can only compare the anime and the manga, and I have to say the manga seems more complete in it's telling of the story.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I'm quite sure they already finished the first 3 volumes a while ago...... they're getting to the middle of the fourth right now.

Zoro

Zoro

Potato

• Donator
  • 184 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, U.S.
I had been wondering why the "meat" didn't have any comebacks so far. She has been getting pushed around all this time and then "BAAM!", it's as if she knew the other girl liked that guy and came out with the secret stuff.

Kinda fishy if you ask me.
Posted Image

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
? Which volume/chapter are you talking about.

ViciousWargoose

ViciousWargoose

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I'm quite sure they already finished the first 3 volumes a while ago...... they're getting to the middle of the fourth right now.

Actually, as of right now, they are still missing the translation for the second to last chapter of the first volume...2 and three are done completely. I can't bring myself to start until I can read all of the first one.

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
Can I say some spoilers?
Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Since then, Sena's chances of winning Kodaka as her romance partner are >>>>>>>> Yozora's in terms of both personality and looks. Yozora has been becoming more and more sadistic as the series goes on and although it makes it all more funny, it gets on people's nerves as well...

Edited by Saphsin, 31 December 2011 - 10:12 PM.

Deeka

Deeka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLolitopia
you have to admit none of those girls sane...

not sena nor yozora, but i agree to say that sena is way better than yozora in terms of personality although they are both tsundere >.<

Posted Image

My Manga Recommendation List:

"If They are Good Enough, They're Old Enough" - Sir Matt Busby

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
If any of them were sane, they wouldn't have joined that club in the first place. <.<

granolabar

granolabar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
lol only one rooting for yozora

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

lol only one rooting for yozora

nah, personally Sena isn't my favorite too. For a moment, I was rooting for Maria's sister.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Great new chapter, looks like Rika might give Yozora and Sena some competition.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
A new nun enters the story, should be interesting...........

Tn7HA0h.png

sekirei07

sekirei07

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
Hmm the Nun chapter brings to mind a question.

Looking at the artwork, I noticed that their are some inconsistencies with Kate's apparel. Mainly that her cross is sometimes none-existent in some panels while in others it is shown, although those panels the image is not well defined or only the necklace part is showing. I wonder, is the intentional art design or just something that was overlooked?

I can remember in the anime one of the biggest deviations was the fact that Maria was supposed to have given Kobuto a cross for her birthday, not a key. Plus the fact that Maria and Kate are wearing keys now. I could have sworn that Maria had a cross at least in the first season, because I def remember Maria beating Kobuto over the head with it.

Finsch

Finsch

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Totally Yazora all the way. Sena was in dire need of the abuse that Yazora has given her. It is a big part of the reason she has turned into an actual person. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hah!! "Slightly traumatic eccentricity"..........wow, what a nice was to say "she's a freaking nut!!" :D

Sena's a nut and Kodoka is getting herded like a calf to the slaughter..........can't wait to see what happens next xD

Tn7HA0h.png

TheJoanne

TheJoanne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Can anyone tell me where to find the translated light novel? Really want to read it XD

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Sena all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I can't wait to read more of volume 9(of the LN) as well as CONNECT. Rika is also so cute though, and I really had the feels when Rika did what she did to Kodaka. 

Edited by NamelessMapler, 19 November 2013 - 12:08 AM.

I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

thundersama

thundersama

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Can anyone tell me where to find the translated light novel? Really want to read it XD

Here.