Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

A matter of taste

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Leechington

Leechington

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
:batoto_022: Which girl do you think is the cutest?
Feel free to give reasons too!

Also, what's up with that Yukimura? U: suspicious...

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Yukimura.....you'll understand a lot more reading into the light novel. And for that reason, I would say Yukimura.
I like Sena and Yozora as characters but I'd probably hate them to the core in real life....

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

wittypedia

wittypedia

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Welp, I think the cutest is Sena, I usually like flat chests, brunettes and tsundere girls, but I don't know, I guess I like sena better because she smiles a lot and she looks truly happy and innocent.

And I suspect Yukimura is actually a girl, I wouldn't mind if it was a boy, but it's just a hunch. It's awesome when the MC has a guy in his harem.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
Yozora is definitely the girl I am most attracted to physically. But her personality could use some work. The tsundereness approaches sadism, or actually is sadist in most cases. I believe my real-life tactic would be to observe and approach cautiously until she would finally "accept" my presence.

Then, let the conquest begin.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Yeah, that's a tough call, all the female characters are really attractive in their own way but when it comes to personality it's a real mixed bag. Sena's the most beautiful though, but it's tough, can I just have the whole club minus Kodoka ?

Tn7HA0h.png

Ookami

Ookami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I would love to have Yozora with her real personality we saw in her side story chapter. She's so cute!!! But then she has awful luck so she gets stuck acting out a personality that isn't really hers. I hope we get some cute time where she opens up more.

ConstantErasing

ConstantErasing

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

Definitely Yozora. Sena is close but I just like Yozora's style more. Also I tend to like the more evil characters.

Similar-man

Similar-man

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

Kobato OFC. isn't it obvious. but amongst the older girls, yukimura, then sena and Yozora, then Rika(she isn't really cute, but I love her personality)

助けるよ
あたりまえだろう

TaintedDream

TaintedDream

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUnited States

No one trying to go for a Kate route?

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Sena for me, since if you read the LN or have already watched the anime, she is just so cute imo(in terms of personality as well). Kobato as well, since her seiyuu did a great job imo of doing a cutesy voice that matched Kobato's character.

I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

Sena all the way. 

unfortunately i have a passion for dark horses, they never win but i acnt help rooting for them...