Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 224votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Alt Names: alt Aku Tidak Mempunyai Temanalt はがないalt ชมรมคนไร้เพื่อนalt 僕は友達が少ないalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunaialt Haganaialt I Don't Have Many Friendsalt I Have Few Friendsalt 我的朋友很少
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Itachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered, solitary classmate Yozora, while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them has any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

Spin-Offs:

> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Koushiki Anthology Comic
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Hiyori
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon!
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai x Seitokai no Ichizon Crossover Special
(http://goo.gl/9XRA7)
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic which of the girls is for Kodaka New Window pantser
  • 7 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Manga & Light Novel Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 26 Replies
Topic We know where the anime ended, but where from there? New Window DrkTempest
  • 1 Replies
Topic A matter of taste New Window Leechington
  • 10 Replies
Topic latest raw chapter: New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies

500 Comments

no matter how many i re read this from the start
"AIR friend....."<---- this word make me LoL
<Sigh> The art on + is soooooo much better...
I know Sukunai + already ended, but I still can't decide which art I enjoy more between the original, and Sena's plot heavy story. Maybe, this story with Sukunai +'s art? A man can dream.
That story was creepy as hell!
@dimenshifter Nothing suggests the manga serialization is over. And the mangaka doesn't decide the story; the light novel author does. it says the next chapter is being released 6/27. There's some other things that will be released within the next week or so that are related though.
Wait..... this manga is over? O.O How does that work??!? chapter 26 doesnt count as an ending at all. PERIOD. if you actually believe it's over, you can, as Yozora would say to Sena, "Go die, you filthy piece of Meat!" :P i hope the author ends up keeping this series going till the MC's get out of high school, and maybe even include like some sort of epilogue if we get luckyfucked.
I mean, I simply love the art.
Ha Ha Ha Ha !
^ ^
sorry if it's getting confused with S&M instead ...
and what I mean NTR is partially joke with that ero stepping event ...
if you see in certain perspective, it's a bit NTR ...
(I guess this is kind of lame joke ... gomen ... =x= ...)

hmm ... it seems still partially follow the main plot of story ...
(a bit part is being skipped compared novel tough ... )
Great new release, thanks Maigo!! Pervy Rika is my fave...what, did somebody drop the freaking NTR bomb HERE?!?!? Jeez, get a grip, this is comedy, other than the art and the humor there's nothing to talk about, the plot is just an excuse for the pretty girls and the laughs (this manga is hilarious, it's not to be taken seriously)
For being tired of waiting for if there are gonna be a 2nd season or till the manga catch up to novel, I read the LN just for the hell of it.
I have to recommend it to you guys, instead of arguing what about nonsense of NTR in normal manga. Seriously, you are in for great surprise :)
And I don't usually read novels!
On this site, instead of every conversation eventually mentioning Nazis, every conversation eventually mentions NTR.

Can't we just all appreciate the artistic awesomeness that is Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai?
@yariel There is no "sex" or "stealing" that happened and showing me your collection doesn't mean that you know the meaning of it. I also don't feel like discussing these with you here since this is not the appropriate site. Look it up on hongfire.
@yariel...that's not NTR, that's M. >_> NTR is when a guy gets played for a cuckold and has his girl stolen by another guy, often used to invoke feelings of jealousy in the reader. or something. basically it's a shitty genre. If you want to know what M is, google BDSM. or S&M play.
its 9am and yozora's ghost scared the shit out of me, im scared to get out of bed
@askmeabout ... should I show you my NTR collection ?
basically being sexually abused but getting into it, right ?

about the ending ... it's true ...
this originally from novel, THEN goes into anime and manga ...
(the novel it's self still continued and unfinished by author)
so the ending from anime or manga is not the "true" ending ...
@invoker09
well don't get pissed not everyone read LN.
@waffle loyalist
What ending? The light novel hasn't ended yet.
Its actually only now getting more serious and plus, new characters are already introduced in the latest volume. So what "sucky" ending are you talking about?

BTW: The light novel made Rika's late night scene more comedic. She actuall said "i came here for some late night sex". xD
for being so entertaining, the ending to this series sucks, just saying.
Loli in both hands? Lucky bastard! xD
Well, it's nearly caught up the where the anime left off, so that should only be a little while longer. I just can't wait for it to get to everyone's favorite Yukimura chapter, that will be quite a bit longer a wait though. :(
Posted ImageI can't wait for the manga to finally catch up to the novel or anime...
Yes update! http://vatoto.com/read/_/102105/boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai_ch26_by_maigo/15 haha dafuq is wrong with sena?

I was reading this chapter at night and honestly yamiko-san scared me quite a bit. I had to quickly read the pages with her <.< >.>
huh? stop saying ntr if you don't know what it means.
yeah, the plot being inserted at early ep and the last part of ep ...
in the middle is major ecchi and NTR ... OxO ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics