Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 132votes)

Addicted to Curry

Alt Names: alt Addicted to Curryalt カレーなるしょくたくalt Curry naru Shokutakualt 華麗なる食卓alt 화려한 식탁alt Karei naru Shokutakualt Одержимые карри
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makito Koenji is a curry chef with a mysterious past who helps Yui Sonezaki keep her father's curry restaurant, Ganesha, open through a lack of customers, a hostile takeover attempt by a huge company, and many other challenges. Get addicted... to Curry.
Go to Addicted to Curry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks to the V16(No Group) for picking this up. New Window Glueballs
  • 6 Replies
Topic Yeah, so, current recipe . . . um, chapter . . . discussion New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 20 Replies
Topic I wish someone would pick this up New Window Bacchai
  • 4 Replies

321 Comments

This will never be finished. The manga has been complete for a long time now and its like something around 50 volumes.

49 volumes total.

As far as I am concerned, if there continues to be a sufficient amount of people reading this manga, we'll keep doing it one way or another. And to know that there are people reading it, I usually look at the comments in batoto and our site (still in progress but almost done soon).

Man why is this series so cursed?
I remember reading this years and years ago and its barely made any progress at all
Its gone through a dozen groups and they thankfully keep trying, keep up the good work Sunrise and all future exorcist trainees

This will never be finished. The manga has been complete for a long time now and its like something around 50 volumes.

We've already seen Soma against a curry cook.

So... we should have Hayama vs Makito then. 

Curry vrs Soma! I'd like to see that. But poor megumi would catch the crossfire:)!

We've already seen Soma against a curry cook.

Curry vrs Soma! I'd like to see that. But poor megumi would catch the crossfire:)!

Man why is this series so cursed?
I remember reading this years and years ago and its barely made any progress at all
Its gone through a dozen groups and they thankfully keep trying, keep up the good work Sunrise and all future exorcist trainees

Sounds like you want Souma to be the new MC here O_o;;

I just want crossovers with him, tbh. Between cooking mangas, y'know. :P

Yeah.. wanna know too !!! has anyone tried them?

tried the leek curry, the one you eat with chopsticks instead of spoon, was surprisingly light and refreshing, couldn't bring out the best flavour since it was my first time doing it, but it was pretty decent, I'd say eating that with roti or nan would be better than rice. Also made chicken korma with another recipe, similar to one of the dishes in the early chapter, and that was good (but it was not the manga recipe).

Fantastic scan quality, you guys did great on this one! Keep up the good work.

Also, has anyone tried the recipes? Are they good or not?

Yeah.. wanna know too !!! has anyone tried them?

nanas lemak? 

This is the closest to the original image of nanas/nenas lemak , but as usual , the cooking and the taste varies with the chef itself , 
IMG_2582a.JPG

i think it's nenas masak lemak or masak lemak nenas.

Can we get Souma in here and have him force feed the judge some erotic-inducing food because she is underestimating my protagonist.

Sounds like you want Souma to be the new MC here O_o;;

Can we get Souma in here and have him force feed the judge some erotic-inducing food because she is underestimating my protagonist.
yagisawa
Spoiler

I still don't remember that guy.

"Chef of love"?.... Well you sir, need to die. LMAO!

I have a feeling that the next chapter will be out in 2 weeks.

Glad for the updates on this one.

Ah, I finally found this again, I remembered reading it a while ago but couldn't remember the name (whoa now I remember why I dropped it, sooo many volumes, zero chance that TL will ever catch up even though its appreciated)

Fantastic scan quality, you guys did great on this one! Keep up the good work.

Also, has anyone tried the recipes? Are they good or not?

That only applies when everybody involved is doing it at set times and rates as a job. When it's something people do in their spare time as a hobby, it's called "multiple points of failure."

Multiple points for failure does not guarantee failure. It merely means that there are more places a failure can occur. However, due to separation of concerns, the non-dependent factors can continue on and create a backlog while some other factor is out of commision, allowing the pace to temporarily quicken once the problem factor has been fixed. (Such as a translator translating extra chapters while the typesetter was out of commission)

Well this was expected I guess... happens all the time.

It's almost like he stopped time.

It's a special ability known only to MC's that allows them to skip panels...I mean stop time so they can save the day. The real question is outside of the smashed face the one guy ended up with did nothing else happen to those bastards and their friend who worked there??

Let me guess...

Makito will remember that...

Spoiler

And somehow he'll manage to...

Spoiler

I can see a different outcome, though that's the most likely one so far.

Well this was expected I guess... happens all the time.

It's almost like he stopped time.

Any day this updates is a good day.

nanas lemak? 

i think its pronounce nasi lemak...

i only read the title so i didnt know this manga very well so if this chapter have something to do with pineapple, then it is the correct title, 

in malaysian and indonesian language nanas means pineapple, 

if it is about our famous cuisine nasi lemak, then its far for its meaning i guess

Edit: just read the chapter, and the only chapter, there's nothing wrong with it, they are eating nanas lemak, or coconut milk pineapple (direct translation) 

yes they are delicous, and no, i dont taste it coz i dont like pineapple, except if their in nata de coco, which they are very delicious 

This is the closest to the original image of nanas/nenas lemak , but as usual , the cooking and the taste varies with the chef itself , 

IMG_2582a.JPG

It's called pipelining

That only applies when everybody involved is doing it at set times and rates as a job. When it's something people do in their spare time as a hobby, it's called "multiple points of failure."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics