Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I wish someone would pick this up

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bacchai

Bacchai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Time flies... I actually didn't realise that no scanlation was ongoing for Addicted to Curry. But since there was no release for a few months, I checked For the Halibut's website, and it looks like they dropped the project. So I'm a bit sad since I like the story. I wish someone would pick this up.

I understand the whole thing with its over 500 chapters is scary, and I am grateful for the work already done by the scanlators. But well, even if it was for a few more volumes, it'd still be nice. I'd like to read more of it.

Royalblue

Royalblue

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 8 posts

Do you know of any translators? Cuz Japanese to English translators are all that I'm missing right now.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Time flies... I actually didn't realise that no scanlation was ongoing for Addicted to Curry. But since there was no release for a few months, I checked For the Halibut's website, and it looks like they dropped the project. So I'm a bit sad since I like the story. I wish someone would pick this up.

Oh, you're right, I didn't bother to read the last "State of the Halibut" blog post, FTH did finally drop it officially. Oh well, it's a shame since I know a lot of people really like this one (not me, never gave it much chance actually).

49 volumes and complete, an impressive run for a manga. 

edit:  hey look, 10,000 posts  >_<

Edited by svines85, 12 April 2014 - 11:56 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

weT_Towel

weT_Towel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

V16 is going to be picking this up, most likely. We've got Chinese scans and a Jap->Eng TLer. Wouldn't mind another one though so we can speed up the scanlating process!

Edit: We've got a TLer, so we're working on Ch108 now. Probably need another one to speed up the releases though.

Edited by weT_Towel, 01 June 2014 - 10:34 AM.

Caminante

Caminante

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Possibly I'll regret saying this but in a world like this where some series reuse ideas from other series again and again, some of them get older and outmoded.

I began reading this about a decade ago, suffering stops and go's  one after another up to the point that the characters doesn't mean anything to me.

Summarizing, for the shake of new readers, if some group take ATC once more time, please do it fast or slow, but keep with it to its final (Bambino, Bartender, ...).

Perhaps some day I'll take this again from the start and read it.

Edited by Caminante, 10 June 2015 - 08:52 AM.