Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 305votes)

Dr. Frost

Alt Names: alt 닥터 프로스트alt Доктор Фрост
Author: Lee Jong-Bum
Artist: Lee Jong-Bum
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Dr. Frost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Season 3 webtoon raws link. *Spoiler Alert* New Window armed01
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lee Jong-bum on The Genius: Black Garnet New Window shadedspriter
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dr. Frost Drama on OCN New Window UmWhatever
  • 2 Replies
Topic When do I get my next dose of Frost ? New Window Caliban
  • 11 Replies
Topic Sorry, but I just have to say it. New Window seeztroa
  • 12 Replies
Topic Dr. Frost Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Haruki
  • 200 Replies

466 Comments

Yup, rugby was my guess. American Football players always wear helmets in tackle football, face guards and all. Even the little 10 year old kids. See Eyeshield 21 for more manga style info on it, one of the best sports manga ever written
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/eyeshield-21-r883
@Kutakii Zukari
Rugby :/ American football involves more gear and a less oval shaped ball.
@Nolonar
It's crazy how right you were... o.0
I knew that would happen. Everyone knew that would happen. Oh well.
No sorry?
>:
I mean Chapter 31 lol
Chapter 33 wahahahaha
that american football pic was XDXDXD
yes but say a human is in a car accident a doctor saves ht persons life, but then 3 days later just shoots them. It is a waste or resources. No point in saving something that you are just going to kill the next day.
@badadsss

Because the dog deserves to be saved. Even if it might die sooner or later, on a larger scale, the same thing can be said of us humans - because although we are ultimately temporal and mortal existences, we choose to carry on because of our will to live in this world regardless of the time we are allotted. Since we've given ourselves that right, it's only natural that we should extend that right to other existences - I'm sure that dog would choose to be saved rather than not, right? And anyway, the fact that society has desensitized us to death has allowed us to be arrogant enough to believe we have the power/right to judge whether or not something has the right to die... Such a belief is a misconception; all things deserve a chance to live, because we are not really that much different (what does not understand pain?)
Um... He does have a valid point, but then, chance isn't something you willingly give up on, is it...
reminds me of Dexter, with no emotions, but Frost doesn't even try to fake them xD
I say the puppy might become Dr. Frost's pet.

It is statistically proven, that animals are a great means of therapy to people who have psychological problem, ranging from "harmless" ones such as stress, to grave ones such as sociopathy or even dementia.

Therefore the puppy might be a great addition to help Baek learn about emotion and affection.
The puppy might even die later to reflect Baek's progress, by showing us how (if at all) he'll react to the death of his new "friend".

I do hope the puppy survives, however.
I guess I like where this chapter's heading, but Frost seems like a different person. His mathematical analysis of emotion fits fairly well with his character, but that complete insensitivity was out of nowhere. There's no reason for him to think that his comment could go over well in any way. This chapter must be the author trying to give depth to Frost's personality past the "collected, genious psychologist", but I felt the transition was a bit clunky. Personally, I actually like how little I understand his brain. It makes his actions and deductions that much more impressive.
Hmm.... it seems to me that Frost does not seem to "understand" emotion. He has frightening analysis skills and observational skills but it seems he's sort of.... dislocated emotionally somewhere. What kind of life has he led that would actually result in that? God..... Poor Mr. Frost is right.....
@Laurens D

poor mr. frost?
or
poor puppy T_T
Poor Mr. Frost
Great new chapter, thanks TC
Empathy (ability to identify with others, feeling the sensations of another person) doesn't work so easily when you are lack feeling. Frost borderline sociopath
wow I knew he lacked emotions but to say that in front of her... it seems he lacks common sense too
he does have a point.
why save a dog that will be put down?
@Nolonar

Dr. Frost would say: "You're craving for attention... Probably ADD (Attention deficit disorder), possibly ADHD (Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder), but I can't say that much from just one comment on the web."

Oh yes he could!

XD
Great new chapter, thanks TC
@Neobosco
That was one pointless comment, carrying no information whatsoever.

Dr. Frost would say: "You're craving for attention... Probably ADD (Attention deficit disorder), possibly ADHD (Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder), but I can't say that much from just one comment on the web."
@Nolonar Good for you.
@Kahn Marley
I understand if you call this webtoon boring.
The art can be a little boring at times (though it's very well done most of the times), the main character has a boring aura around him (probably intended), and it's a comic about psychology, so there's no explosions or Super Sayans and stuff.

But calling it nonsensical is a bit exaggerated.
This manhwa makes a lot more sense than most manhwa/manga/comic/whatever out there.
But if you can't relate to other people's feelings, it's natural if you wouldn't understand the logic behind their actions and reactions.

I'd rather read something a little bit more boring than usual if it's intellectually solid and more challenging, like Dr. Frost, than something more exciting but completely retarded, like Medaka Box or Bleach.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics