Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

When do I get my next dose of Frost ?

dr. frost when next

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Caliban

Caliban

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hey , so I've always thought a psychology story represented in a funny way like in a comics would be a great idea and and you can imagine since i discovered Dr. Frost few months ago I saw a dream come true and I've been ever waiting for the next awesome chapter !!
Yet , there haven't been any new stories since last year :(
I miss my fav read - where do I check when to expect the new chapter ? :P

~ Caliban

lepsies

lepsies

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I don't know but maybe the author takes some time between cases?

Caliban

Caliban

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

So we wait ...
Btw nice avatar lepsies - ToG is my other favourite read here :P

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I miss my fav read - where do I check when to expect the new chapter ? :P

~ Caliban

I'm not positive but I'm guessing you're referring strictly to the scanlated chapters here. That'd be up to mrjhwar and their scanlation group Frost ( http://frostscans.wordpress.com/ ).........though I'm assuming they've just been busy, what with "end of the year"/holiday stuff, they haven't released any new chapters on their other projects  Green Boy or The Children's Teacher, Mr. Kwon either.   :)

I don't know but maybe the author takes some time between cases?

the original (Naver) is actually now on chapter 117, which was released a few days ago........

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=293523&page=1

Tn7HA0h.png

lepsies

lepsies

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

So we wait ...
Btw nice avatar lepsies - ToG is my other favourite read here :P

TOG is the reason I'm in batoto in the first place haha

the original (Naver) is actually now on chapter 117, which was released a few days ago........

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=293523&page=1

Oh I hadn't noticed. Guess we have to wait for the scanlation group to come back to us  :(

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh I hadn't noticed. Guess we have to wait for the scanlation group to come back to us  :(

Yup. Oh well, I'm sure it won't be long.  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

NaginiFay

NaginiFay

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationThe general vicinity of Seattle

Still waiting....*sigh*

Caliban

Caliban

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Okay I usually enjoy taking my time and reading bulk chapters at once, but we are more than 30 chapters behind and if it doesn't get updated here this week I'm gonna seek another place to read it :P

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Okay I usually enjoy taking my time and reading bulk chapters at once, but we are more than 30 chapters behind and if it doesn't get updated here this week I'm gonna seek another place to read it :P

Well, best of luck of course, though I really don't think going to another aggregate reader site will do any good (if you're talking about English language releases that is). There aren't any new chapters here because the group scanlating it, Frost Scanlations, hasn't released any new chapters since ch 88 on December 30, 2013. Nobody else is scanlating it (or making public releases that is) that I know of. 

I don't know what to say after that.............well, other than if you find something come back and let me know too.  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

thebestcowgirl

thebestcowgirl

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 17 posts
Yeah, unfortunately, scan groups usually wait at least six months before considering a series dropped and picking it up >.> That's two more months ^^
(Otherwise, I might consider picking it up myself xD )

Caliban

Caliban

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

It's been almost six months since the last update ... I hope someone picks it up soon :)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

It's been almost six months since the last update ... I hope someone picks it up soon :)

Actually, I believe that's become pretty unlikely. The Naver chapters of this title have mostly all been moved behind a pay wall now, and as I understand it, it's almost impossible for people outside of Korea to be able to access the ones that's happened to. 

Tn7HA0h.png