Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sorry, but I just have to say it.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

seeztroa

seeztroa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I just started reading this and– well, the author has definitely succeeded in creating an annoying female character. One excessively blushing dramatic "self-righteous"- uh- female. But, again, I just started reading and what do I know, right? Gonna go continue then.

Mystery

Mystery

Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

There are annoying characters IRL too  :P

smthFishy

smthFishy

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  • Locationsubmerged

Yoon is deliberately setup as a contrast to the Frost. While Frost is rather cold and frosty (haha), Yoon is full of expressive emotions and can keep him in check. I don't particularly mind this kind of a setup, considering that Frost has a rather spotty background. Once you get past this current arc, and get into the end of Solar Eclipse, you'll find out there is something really wrong with Frost.

If EGS continues their scan, and I certainly hope they do, then eventually you'll see what I mean. Frost isn't as nice as you may think.

Edited by Dried Seaweed, 30 May 2013 - 05:05 PM.

starnut

starnut

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

You find her annoying? Why don't you fill out this questionnaire and we'll get to the root of the problem.

Metroidhunter32

Metroidhunter32

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

You find her annoying? Why don't you fill out this questionnaire and we'll get to the root of the problem.

So.  Much.  Win.

rairaifedora

rairaifedora

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Yoon is deliberately setup as a contrast to the Frost. While Frost is rather cold and frosty (haha), Yoon is full of expressive emotions and can keep him in check. I don't particularly mind this kind of a setup, considering that Frost has a rather spotty background. Once you get past this current arc, and get into the end of Solar Eclipse, you'll find out there is something really wrong with Frost.

If EGS continues their scan, and I certainly hope they do, then eventually you'll see what I mean. Frost isn't as nice as you may think.

I read some of the translations you've made *HAHA* and yeah, Frost isn't a humanist within a cold face. He's more disordered than that =w=. Ah why don't you finish that part ._.' why does it take so long to translate this chapter *I remember the first time I read the series, it's updated daily (and occasionally two chapters in a day)* :'(

maaasaka

maaasaka

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

So you say the black soup is yet to come?

Locomoto

Locomoto

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationGalaxy Station - Pluto
Annoying? Really? I think she's what most girls are. I mean, even I would berate the Prof. of his way of doing things, societally speaking.

Castle Code: 06150-10443-85193-92784

Completed Conquest and Birthright <3

Currently grinding in Hard/Casual (because grinding in Lunatic is madness)

logo-fef-revelation.png

v1989

v1989

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

And yet he/she didn't get to professor Song.

Vueiy

Vueiy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts

Annoying? Really? I think she's what most girls are. I mean, even I would berate the Prof. of his way of doing things, societally speaking.

Wow, so most girls are annoying? lol, jk...

I'd say she's rather normal but can be annoying at times...which is what most people are, in my opinion.  Also, if she wasn't such a sunny contrast to the professor's sociopathic personality, the series would probably get bogged down by his chilly apathy.

Locomoto

Locomoto

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationGalaxy Station - Pluto

Wow, so most girls are annoying? lol, jk...

I'd say she's rather normal but can be annoying at times...which is what most people are, in my opinion.  Also, if she wasn't such a sunny contrast to the professor's sociopathic personality, the series would probably get bogged down by his chilly apathy.

Crap, that came out wrong. I was trying to say, maybe cos I'm a girl so I don't think of her as annoying but rather, normal. Like Lucy from Fairy Tail, for example. Let's take out her fanservice-y panels and consider nothing else but her personality. Yup, that's what I'm trying to say. 

Castle Code: 06150-10443-85193-92784

Completed Conquest and Birthright <3

Currently grinding in Hard/Casual (because grinding in Lunatic is madness)

logo-fef-revelation.png

GianKiller

GianKiller

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Man.. why does everybody thinks that others should care about their opinions? please tell me why did you think that your commentary would do some relevance to anything at all? 

Anderminator

Anderminator

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
And THAT is why you are still single.