Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 329votes)

Sidonia no Kishi

Alt Names: alt シドニアの騎士alt Knights of Sidonia
Author: Nihei Tsutomu
Artist: Nihei Tsutomu
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMecha MechaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Risking his life to ensure humanity's survival, Tanikaze Nagate rides out in his silver armour, the Tsugumori!

Thousands of years have passed since the Gauna destroyed the Solar System.

The enormous seed ship, Sidonia, travels through space while propagating and producing humans.

Brought up in the lowest decks of Sidonia, a young man, Tanikaze Nagate, becomes a Guardian trainee, and is authorized to pilot the outdated but historically renowned Tsugumori.

The battle with Nagate's life at stake begins now!
Go to Sidonia no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Relatively Relevant Matter New Window deusvult
  • 5 Replies
Topic Links to the Q&A at Vienna, as depicted in ch. 30.5 New Window either
  • 0 Replies
Topic Possible relations with other works New Window Havoc
  • 12 Replies
Topic Girls of Sidonia Popularity Poll New Window deusvult
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ochiai New Window DarkSpirit
  • 1 Replies
Topic Knights of Sidonia Anime New Window xeixei
  • 13 Replies

664 Comments

this sidonia 100 sights..... does this mean it will have more than 100 ep?
rofl why did they skip the tentacle rape
ooooh its happening soon i hope xD they just need to miniaturize her since she most probably retains some if no all of hoshijiro's memories (or atleast of the time tanikaze kept on visiting her in that containment area.) a bit more and its tanikaze x hoshijiro again :o
A true
Spoiler
maiden in love!
It's back baby! What a great way to start the new year.

Wait a minute, it feels like I've said this before......
My Giant Chimeric Robot Can't Be This Cute
For people who think all the characters look the same:
Spoiler

Nihei's weakest point in my opinion is that his characters tend to look alike and in his earlier works it was pretty hard to tell what was happening because the art was so cluttered.

I think it is a stroke of genius that he has a plot reason that makes this weakness okay and even pretty clever once you realize it.
This is intense!
Yea, I was right. This manga is amazing all right. I need more
this manga is an art
SERIOUSLY ?
Well, Glénat was a given since they published all the others.
Good news, thanks dude.
@Havoc
23/01/2013 for vol1, published by Glenat.
also, tanikaze's harem seems to be growing :)) izana, samaki, en, ren, sasaki, yuhata etc. im still rooting for hoshijiro tho xD
so...after a few more regeneration/reincarnation, its possible that hoshijiro would return with all her memories and humanity but in gauna form? and isnt the MC resistant to gauna? xD oh god i hope it happens.
COLOR PAGES!

....and the plot thickens! Man, I am really crossing my fingers that we might get an anime for this one....seriously how awesome would that be??
HOLY SHIT!
What an update! This is so interesting...
I wonder why this isn't released in France since we already have about every Nihei's works published here.
Thanks to you, Illuminati dudes.
Cliffhanger! But why do I get the sense that in the end they'd be working with gauna or something?
Maaan, what a cliffhanger. But seriously, this manga owns!
25 ended really well. I'm all pumped after that last page now.
@Harpuea

You mean netorare? (寝取られ?)
Spoiler
What a bleak outlook...
Probably Nihei's best work ?
oh I guess my theory was right.
and this volume really rocks! this need anime version >A<
holy sh*t this volume is epic

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics