Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 122votes)

I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right?

Alt Names: alt 人生詰んだからMMOにハマってもいいよね?alt Jinsei Tsun dakara MMO ni Hamatu te mo ii yo ne?alt Jinsei-MMO
Author: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Artist: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A long-running web-manga hosted by Neetsha, by Muu-Muu.

Raws: http://niitomuumuu.x.fc2.com/index.html
Go to I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Forget the ball, it was a Home-Run!!!

jawdrop when erza appear

Fairy Tails Erza joins the match?

If after all of that the hyena bitch gets off easy and Kaori loses 50% of her exp after all that effort and development, then I'm going to drop this series so hard it will be the reason why the dinosaurs were wiped out.

Same. This chapter was the most anti-climatic thing possible. I don't think this author/artist knows what they are doing either because it felt like this was supposed to be funny but in reality it was facepalm stupid. I am also starting to wonder if the author/artist has even played an MMORPG before because some of the stuff feels like they just Google'd things.

Disconnect&Reserver? In a duel that bet XP? Now that's just stupid. At least give the option for the remained solo player to quit the duel at that point.Fcking troll game.

On the other hand, why not [Whisper] the boss girl through her friend list and ask if she could be her reserver? I bet the boss girl would be able to overkill this guy.

If after all of that the hyena bitch gets off easy and Kaori loses 50% of her exp after all that effort and development, then I'm going to drop this series so hard it will be the reason why the dinosaurs were wiped out.

Disconnect&Reserver? In a duel that bet XP? Now that's just stupid. At least give the option for the remained solo player to quit the duel at that point.Fcking troll game.

On the other hand, why not [Whisper] the boss girl through her friend list and ask if she could be her reserver? I bet the boss girl would be able to overkill this guy.

WOW

nlftuSSl.jpg This is the face of someone on the border of sanity and madness.

Its hard to get into but I'm starting to like this manga more and more.

interesting clumsy mc lol

I think she just got banhammered out of life

Only one thin g missing from this page (http://vatoto.com/reader#983f09c75ee86629_28):

HULK SMASH!!!

Trying to apologize huh, NOPE GET REKT!

That's some number, geez

It is always sad when a manga has slower fights than DBZ.

started reading, somehow got to chapter 10-ish where they show the cyclops core.. aaaaand i give up. pretty decent with a good amount of fanservice and it's share of comedy. but maybe it's just not to my liking :|

ah, well, time to move on to another tittle

Even the ones that I don't particularly like have better settings than this manga.

I have read most of them and fond this one better than many of those.

Admittedly, part of it 'cus I cant stand harem nonsenses.

There're also those repeative plots/settings/characteristics, read one and I have read them all..

This one is, at the very least, having an unique MC, Clumsy MMO girl.

I know you weren't talking to me but here's a list. It's in no particular order. 

Spoiler

I wouldn't personally recommend ALL of these, but I realize people have different tastes so I included some popular ones even if I don't particularly care for them. That said, I do like most of them. Even the ones that I don't particularly like have better settings than this manga.

Enjoy.

I appreciate this compilation even though it wasn't intended for me. Off to reading land :)

can you recommend me some good VRMMO manga? as a gamer i like this kind of manga. thank yoo

I know you weren't talking to me but here's a list. It's in no particular order. 

Spoiler

I wouldn't personally recommend ALL of these, but I realize people have different tastes so I included some popular ones even if I don't particularly care for them. That said, I do like most of them. Even the ones that I don't particularly like have better settings than this manga.

Enjoy.

Not... really. If you want to read this hoping for cool VRMMO shenanigans like with the Legendary Moonlight Sculptor or other such stories then give this one a miss. If you prefer seeing the MC's interactions with friends & enemies and the associated drama therein with the VRMMO aspect simply being a plot device to move things forwards then consider it. The VRMMO could almost be replaced with something else entirely for the same effect.

can you recommend me some good VRMMO manga? as a gamer i like this kind of manga. thank yoo

I want to start reading this. Is it good?

No. It's not. It just gets worse and worse plot-wise and character-wise.  In fact, I think I'm just going to leave this until the end, then read the last few chapters just because I still want the step-mom to get what's coming to her. There are better VRMMO stories out there. Don't waste your time.

Not... really. If you want to read this hoping for cool VRMMO shenanigans like with the Legendary Moonlight Sculptor or other such stories then give this one a miss. If you prefer seeing the MC's interactions with friends & enemies and the associated drama therein with the VRMMO aspect simply being a plot device to move things forwards then consider it. The VRMMO could almost be replaced with something else entirely for the same effect.

..Meh, I tried reading a chapter, couldn't get into it. Something about it just feels wrong, uncentered / unfocused.

Leechers nowadays have no sense of gratitude. No wonder I still find myself too lazy to resume translating.

As if any gratitude would change anything, I doubt you'd budge a centimeter if people would throw roses at your feet.
It's true that one of the important factors in enjoyment from a task, is to gain recognition from it, but it's hardly the only factor. I wouldn't be surprised if most translation-teams find it fun to simply cooperate with their team, to have a role within their own lil' community, rather care at all about any positive feedback from their inadvertent audience.

Ooh, why? Is it "worse" than Kodomo no Jikan?

I can't say, as I've never read it. But if you search for it, you can find spoilers for the ending, and see just how stupid it is.

Is page 3 suppose to be blank?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics