Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

Good hearing + bandage head? She's probably hiding her beast ears huh...

Also explains why Kail thought she seemed familiar but didn't recognise her - he's only met the future version of her who doesn't hide her ears.

If so, let the fuzzy ear rubbing come forth!

another potential waifu ? =3= ?

I've forgotten and become confused.  Is Sildonia a boy or a girl?

I hate the pugilist chick, no wait, I hate the childhood friend archetype itself.

Agreed, I can accept them when it is not too much prevalnt in the story but in the way it is portraited here it is very annoying...

Wait, didn't that hot demon chick Yulriga have the same hair as the guide?

I hate the pugilist chick, no wait, I hate the childhood friend archetype itself.

Artists are getting paid a little bit only even now ....

xD

I think the problem lays elsewhere.

Most likely the artists is doing the minimum they agreed in, cause hes getting barely paid for it by the bad contract he signed.

Cause he has anohter one or two mangas hes working at, that are paid with an better contract.

Young artists often make mistakes when it comes to contracts.

Oda (one piece) literally worked like a slave in the beggining. And is in bad health duo him keeping up that pace for a long time.

Sadly, this is true no matter what country you're from. Now that One Piece is a phenomenon, Oda is required to take a break every three weeks to maintain his health. Togashi's health was wrecked due to his early mangaka days (Yu Yu Hakusho) and has major back pain, leading to HxH delays (Dragon Quest, family life, and reluctance to get assistants are also feasible  reasons). On our side of the pond, Walt Disney was screwed out of his original creation of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Bill Finger couldn't get a byline despite he being the main creative force for Batman, Superman's creators were screwed out of royalties, and Sausage Party underpaid its animators and threatened to leave off their names in the credits in order to keep costs down. This is why you need either someone in the business who can guide you or a lawyer who can decipher the contract and fight to change it. Walt brought his brother Roy to help run the business side of things (who managed to attain funding for Snow White and Disney Land, when both animation and theme parks were looked at as oddities) and Bob Kane, the guy who got most of the credit for Batman, told DC he was underage when the contract was signed, and sold out Superman's creators for an increased stake in the Batman franchise. 

MidoriKitzune
Oct 22 2017 10:52 AM

Maybe the magazine no longer sells? And by having the artist getting paid less?

Artists are getting paid a little bit only even now ....

xD

I think the problem lays elsewhere.

Most likely the artists is doing the minimum they agreed in, cause hes getting barely paid for it by the bad contract he signed.

Cause he has anohter one or two mangas hes working at, that are paid with an better contract.

Young artists often make mistakes when it comes to contracts.

Oda (one piece) literally worked like a slave in the beggining. And is in bad health duo him keeping up that pace for a long time.

20 pages ain't enough... I might have to read the entire LN to quench my thirst, lol.

Where are cooking monsters now what a change in genre.

Yes, YES! More dark elves!

And Seran is truly wise when it comes to the wishes and whims of women. Sheriff Evans can learn a thing or two.

I'd side with the demons over humanity any day, all those succubui need someone to "protect" them afterall~

One must be a true gentleman until the end for whatever race of women

160310-0125240461-1440x810s.jpg

Ok guys, I decided to read light novel in raws. And according to it Sidonia, the magical sword is actually a girl, not a boy. Also,  Leila is an adoptive mother of Seran. 

This arc probably about the divine dragon heart. Maybe it also can control the dragon?

He should change his armor if he want to negotiate with dragons. It is made of dragon parts.

Maybe it's intentional?

40067fe72890754c81ddea3fba281808.png

The story up until now feels like I'm playing NG+

technically IT IS?

When you read so fast and ends the chapter within seconds and you're like, "that's it?!", and needs to wait for months again for another chapter. Man, I need to slowly read and savor every letter in the next chapter.

Until you realize it's just a filler chapter that doesn't even contain his convos with the dragons

When you read so fast and ends the chapter within seconds and you're like, "that's it?!", and needs to wait for months again for another chapter. Man, I need to slowly read and savor every letter in the next chapter.

I completely understand. This is why I've embraced the policy of getting up-to-date on something and then not reading it for at least another year.

I'd side with the demons over humanity any day, all those succubi need someone to "protect" them afterall~

Was that the entire chapter? That wasn't even a proper cliffhanger...

He should change his armor if he want to negotiate with dragons. It is made of dragon parts.

wasn't the end of this chapter kind of abrupt?? 

The story up until now feels like I'm playing NG+

wasn't that one of the main points of this story? 

As a certain spider said: "Dragons are jerks".

the evil goddess is worse.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics