Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

Also wondering how long this super fast update speed will last ;)

Sadly, it looks like /ak/ just caught up with the raws, so no more for a while (monthly?) I think.

"That would be too much, as long as he cand die in my place..." XD

I was honestly expecting it to take him longer to find his magic sword again, but I knew it'd be near the top of his priority list. I wonder how it'll feel about him bypassing the Labrynth? I wonder how it decides if he's worthy? Hopefully its not based on current combat ability.

Also wondering how long this super fast update speed will last ;)

My prediction: "Tsukoyokute, New Saga... How to Become the Demon Lord... again."

I'm getting 404'd to death for the past half hour

Very nice. Like the concept.

well time travel is an issue i would rather not try to get involved with so on that note... ignored...

seems like an interesting story that branches off from typical hero stories, lets see how things change as he works his future knowledge.

"Pops... I forgot about you"

Our hero, gentlemen !

i love history like this, remeber me Record of lodoss war, Parn and deedlit FTW!!!......

well seems he found something a hero needs.

Actually that was originally his sword from the alternate future. So he's just getting it 4 years earlier. Her name is Sildonia. Same sword used to kill the Maou.

ITT: time travel theories.

my only question is how come the heart came back with him, I guess since it was the medium he used to travel back it's necessary, but wouldn't that mean there's two containers for massive amounts of magic now? Kill everyone on the continent this time and charge both hearts just to test if he can bring a full charged one back too.

well seems he found something a hero needs.

SHE "CAUGHT" A LIVELY BEAR?! Whelp Kail is so screwed unless he somehow avoids that School Day's ending and gets a harem...

By the way thanks for the five chapters. It's been a pretty good read so far.

Servers. Refresh page 12 and then you should be able to continue, I do so and it always works.

Seems like it wasn´t the servers fault for once. I just had to open a new tab in my browser, only noticed that after no page that i didn´t read previously would show up...

i only have one thing i hope never happens with this story. an infinite loop. and with the current way the story has gone the only loop i see possible is one where he some how fills the heart with so much mana defeating the demon king that he get warped 300 years in the past becoming the demon king somehow and then for some reason going crazy and killing all the humans hence his self born 300 years after (yep there's 2 now and it does break any rules so don't argue it) defeats him and does the same damn thing again.... and the story plays out again and again and again.......
i will develope telepathy and kill the author if this turns out so.

Spoiler

meaby he has been looping powering up the gem all the time so he could finish something once and for all to

i only have one thing i hope never happens with this story. an infinite loop. and with the current way the story has gone the only loop i see possible is one where he some how fills the heart with so much mana defeating the demon king that he get warped 300 years in the past becoming the demon king somehow and then for some reason going crazy and killing all the humans hence his self born 300 years after (yep there's 2 now and it does break any rules so don't argue it) defeats him and does the same damn thing again.... and the story plays out again and again and again.......
i will develope telepathy and kill the author if this turns out so.

Spoiler

hm, from ch04 pg12 onwards no page will load for me...and it doesn´t seem to be the usual error were i get a blank page and have to refresh a dozen times, it just won´t stop loading.

Any advices, or is that too because of the servers?

Servers. Refresh page 12 and then you should be able to continue, I do so and it always works.

I got wind of this on 4chan. Sweet.

hm, from ch04 pg12 onwards no page will load for me...and it doesn´t seem to be the usual error were i get a blank page and have to refresh a dozen times, it just won´t stop loading.

Any advices, or is that too because of the servers?

most of the projects these guys work on are fking amazing

Oh boy, I love Peggy Sue stories like this. Seeing a person try their best to redo their life is always interesting.

He sure did luck out by randomly finding his elf companion though. I wonder how the relationships will pan out now. His childhood friend clearly likes him, but in the future he became lovers with the elf. He probably isn't thinking about that kind of stuff though XD.

>/ak/ scanlations

>instant follow

*foams from mouth* this shit is so good

Wonderful people like you who link raws to needy people like myself are underappreciated. Google Translate! Away!

This is looking more interesting than I expected. Though I doubt things will go as well as he's hoping. I wonder if any of his old allies will become enemies? Also wondering what he's planning to do about the love triangles with his two childhood friends and that mage from the first chapter.

Appears to be an NG+. The only difference is that not everything gets passed over. I think most of his active, support and passive skills were transferred. The only exceptions were his physical traits and, of course, his pre-NG+ equipments, at least.

He'll probably be a OP magic swordsman. He can spam his magic/skills like there's no tomorrow as he currently has a magic container with almost infinite storage.

Imagine having fistful or a smaller sized pre-formatted USB Storage Device that has no storage limit or at least having a 1 Zetabyte storage device at the time of this post...

P.S. 1 Zetabyte = around 1 billion Terabytes, as 1 Terabytes = around 1k Gigabytes

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics