Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

Great !

BTW, I has feeling that the Demon Lord has some connection with main char.

Eh. To be fair, taking down a bear in hand to hand isn't really all that special in a fantasy universe - especially one where buffs exist. In a fight, the hero's probably much stronger than her. The summoner too.

Her mode of attack is pretty straightforward, and limited by her own body - which might be a bit superhuman, but doesn't seem to be at the level of DBZ or anything. The Hero and the Summoner, on the other hand, are probably capable of magic that can shut her down in an instant from range, and can attack and defend through other means.

Yah, even in real world, medieval people are many stronger than modern people in term of muscle strengh, combat skill. In Asisa, there are many stories that skilled warriors can 1 vs 1 with tiger in barehand and win, despite it is very difficult battle.

I like this... but problem that always occurs with time travel... if he saves all the humans then the magic stone will never get the mana required to send him back into the past in the first place. Unless this is like a split in the time line or the stone just remakes the world as it was X years ago. Could also be a parallel universe/timeline.

My impression was that it does "remake the world as it was X time ago", and that's why it needed the ritual sacrifice of half a continent to get mind-boggling amounts of power. I mean, if we assume that sacrificing one human is sufficient for some pretty classy magic, and that it scales linearly, piling tens of thousands of corpses on an alter should have pretty stunning effects. Er... besides the inherently stunning effect of a giant mountain of corpses, I mean.

Oh I forgot to thank /ak/ scanlations. You guys are awesome, for some reason every and each one of the series you translate manage to become personal favorites of mine.

For those who can't wait for a new chapter and don't mind getting headaches by trying to decypher Google translate/bing, here are the raws of the original novel:

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4430bf/

(Oh, I forgot to note that the first three volumes got replaced by summaries after the light novel got published, so if you want to read the full story you have to use the wayback machine like this: https://web.archive.org/web/20130228231920/http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4430bf/

The novel is still ongoing, the last update was last tuesday. Now, if only a merciful translator could pick up the novel I'd be forever grateful.

Eh. To be fair, taking down a bear in hand to hand isn't really all that special in a fantasy universe - especially one where buffs exist. In a fight, the hero's probably much stronger than her. The summoner too.

Her mode of attack is pretty straightforward, and limited by her own body - which might be a bit superhuman, but doesn't seem to be at the level of DBZ or anything. The Hero and the Summoner, on the other hand, are probably capable of magic that can shut her down in an instant from range, and can attack and defend through other means.

Also, do not forget that the Elf was only saying that using pure physical strength to take down a bear, was a great accomplishment, but yeah, anyone with magic can do the feat.

It makes one wonder how

Spoiler

like how its going so far, gonna follow this 

• F_C likes this

It makes one wonder how the demon lord army got her in the alternate timeline, seeing that she talks about catching a bear like it was a rabbit.

It was a monster horde, it doesn't matter if you can utterly anhilate a few dozen monsters with a bit of effort when you're being attacked by several thousand. Especially if you're also trying to protect non-combatants. Honestly, his mother was probably the strongest person in the village and could likely kill a hundred weak demons at a go, so if she didn't survive, then no one else stood a chance.

Followed.

I'm kinda curious to see his journey to be a HERO.

SHE "CAUGHT" A LIVELY BEAR?! Whelp Kail is so screwed unless he somehow avoids that School Day's ending and gets a harem...

By the way thanks for the five chapters. It's been a pretty good read so far.

It makes one wonder how

Spoiler

damn this is too good, I can't wait for more.

Really want to know what happens, because this reminds me of Re:Monster and Ore ga Doutei somewhat.

I'm getting 404'd to death for the past half hour

Just click on "options" icon next to "page X" and change auto > image server 1/2 (both works fine)

ITT: time travel theories.

my only question is how come the heart came back with him, I guess since it was the medium he used to travel back it's necessary, but wouldn't that mean there's two containers for massive amounts of magic now? Kill everyone on the continent this time and charge both hearts just to test if he can bring a full charged one back too.

It was probably just stolen from the demons who supposedly had it. A little teleportation magic should be no problem compared to memories travelling back in time.

Interesting... I kind of sympathize with the demon lord already and am curious about what his goal was.

It's better than I though, and I hope.....really hope no one died again (after he went back to the past) and grab all the girls in the series.

Sadly, it looks like /ak/ just caught up with the raws, so no more for a while (monthly?) I think.

Think the website with the RAWs said every third Thursday of the month.

medieval/magic theme with a time traveler, insta-follow

why is it impossible to read with the 404's?

I thought i was still on the first chapter by the time i was done. Really good, thanks ak scans!

this shit is soo good, man how much money or what do i need to do in order to get my fix!!! pm me

Spoiler

Like I said. after watching all his friends and family die already nothing could be worse for him, personally.

Lesser or Equally bad, yes, but not worse.

Except maybe the love interest being stolen by the Demon Lord and the Hero being forced to kill her... Yeah... That'd be worse.

ITT: time travel theories.

my only question is how come the heart came back with him, I guess since it was the medium he used to travel back it's necessary, but wouldn't that mean there's two containers for massive amounts of magic now? Kill everyone on the continent this time and charge both hearts just to test if he can bring a full charged one back too.

Simplest answer : We don't know how the Demon Lord got it in the first place so it doesn't matter.

There ARE answers to time travel paradoxes, its just that most people have their own preconceived notions about time travel (and paradoxes) so people refuse to believe that their concept is wrong/doesn't apply in X situation.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics