Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 703votes)

Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Alt Names: alt A reencarnação do desempregado ~Vai ficar tudo bem se eu for para um outro mundo~alt 無職転生 ~異世界行ったら本気だす~alt 무직전생alt Jobless Reincarnation ~I'll Give it My Best If I Go to Another World~alt Mushoten
Author: Rifujin Na Magonote
Artist: Fujikawa Yuka
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 34-year-old NEET otaku is chased out of his house by his family. This plump, unattractive, and penniless nice-guy virgin finds his life quickly going downhill. In a moment of clarity, he realizes that his life could've unfolded better if he'd been able to get over his past trauma. As he begins to regret his past, he spots three high-school students directly in the path of a runaway truck. Not wanting to be left with further regret, he musters his strength to try and rescue them. Predictably, he loses his own life in the process. When next he opens his eyes, he finds himself reincarnated into a world of swords and magic, as a young Rudeus Greyrat. Born into a new world, with a new lease on life, Rudeus resolves that this time, he'll do what he couldn't; 'To live on seriously,' leaving no regrets. Thus starts the journey of a broken man who yearned to start his life anew.
Go to Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic who all cried reading chapters 34, 35, and 36? New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Web Novel is Over! How did you feel about it? New Window Zenith_Tempest
  • 43 Replies
Topic Korean Raws for Mushoku Tensei New Window banisher
  • 26 Replies
Topic Chapter 30 a big difference in the story? New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Can someone explain differences between LN/Novel/Web Novel? New Window lapulzi
  • 6 Replies
Topic Was chapter 18.5 in the novel? New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies

1789 Comments

10/10 after subtracting a few points for Rudy being such a pervert.

Probably reread all the chapters posted at least 4 or 5 times now.

HI, people who read the LN. How awesome will you rate it out of 10?

10/10 :)

well this is my opinion i rate it 10/10 and reread it over 20 time the pass month 

HI, people who read the LN. How awesome will you rate it out of 10?

The LN is awesome, hopefully manga adaption not disappoint.

Oh I did. I understood that Rudi is a dense, dense little man. And he was supposed to be old, but he keeps getting more and more childish. And he also keeps belittling himself, which is annoying, and that makes him weak. And that is enough to turn me off. Also, I hate characters like Eris. SO MUCH. I'm sorry, just 'cause I didn't like the 16 volumes doesn't mean I didn't understand them.

Weird...you've already read up to vol 16 and you weren't able to understand why Rudi's character is like that? I mean, the reason can clearly be seen as early as volume 1.

there so much missing....iam happy but a little dissapoint for the cut in the history.......

Spoiler

NICE

GOD HAS APPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLI MAGICIANNNNNN!!!!!

Clearly you didn't read much of the LN.

How is it 'clear' that I haven't read much of the LN exactly? Just 'cause, after reading 16 volumes, I tried to like it but didn't? :/

They're of different flavor

Spoiler

or another way to describe them is

Spoiler

I read it 'till volume 16 so I can say whatever I want. And I'm here to cause chaos and destruction.

Then I guess you didn't understand those 16 volumes :P

Roxy (God) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eris (Best) >>>>>>>>>>> Sylphy (Good)

They're of different flavor

Spoiler

The LNS are great so I hope the manga doesn't disappoint

I think you mean:
Roxy (God) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sylphy (Best) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eris (Okay)

Spoiler

God has that sinful body of hers. <3 I love it <3

Sylphy

Spoiler

Eris is awesome. Red hair! <3

Spoiler

SYLPHY BEST GIRL

It's weird to hate Eris because that "sickness" was caused by a misunderstanding. I'm not of the Eris Ship (Sylph FTW!), but I can say that Eris is one of the most loveliest girls in the series.

You'll all change your minds when you read vol 16 because

Spoiler

Having read the LN/WN I can only say:...meh

Well moving on to more important business, for this lowly me to be able to once again witness the coming of God...

tumblr_m5b5rjZqnP1qimsct.gif

Fuk u all! I'll go all heretics and declare it proudly that

Eris > Other girls

There i said it.

Divine Artifact, Divine Artifact, Divine Artifact, YEAH !!!

Spoiler

NICE

IT'S HEREEEEE !!!!

I think you mean:
Roxy (God) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sylphy (Best) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eris (Okay)

Spoiler

Really? Eris is the most annoying little shit I've ever seen anywhere ever. I hope she never shows up.

Really? Eris is the most annoying little shit I've ever seen anywhere ever. I hope she never shows up.Don't.

The first volume might trick you into thinking it's good but it isn't. It could be if we had a decent MC, but that's always asking too much for light novels and the like.

I wonder how far DID you read based on your comment, and why are you here if you didn't like the novel.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics