Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapter 30 a big difference in the story?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

It's been awhile since I've read the novel, but I remember them not given a job to free the slaves. Rather they learn of the slaves and Reijard insists on them saving them and the MC agrees to help, to save them from the smugglers who had just brought them over. In the comic, is it still the same smugglers who brought them over that they rescue the slaves from? Was that guy essentially hiring them to act against his own comrades? I like the novel version of the story better.

Zephiris

Zephiris

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Location‽‽‽

It's been awhile since I've read the novel, but I remember them not given a job to free the slaves. Rather they learn of the slaves and Reijard insists on them saving them and the MC agrees to help, to save them from the smugglers who had just brought them over. In the comic, is it still the same smugglers who brought them over that they rescue the slaves from? Was that guy essentially hiring them to act against his own comrades? I like the novel version of the story better.

Yes, and... you are discounting just one slight variation, this manga is based on the LN, not the WN. What you read - if translated - was the original web novel, aka. draft work.