Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 127votes)

Oresama Teacher

Alt Names: alt Aking Guroalt ฉันนี่แหละอาจาร์alt 俺様ティーチャーalt Bendeniz Öğretmenalt 王样老师alt 王樣老師alt 본좌 티처alt Fight Girlalt Læreren Minalt My Teacheralt Ore-sama Senseialt Ore-sama Teacheralt Oresama Senseialt Thầy giáo của tôialt 我的野蠻老師alt 我的野蛮老师alt Мой учитель
Author: Tsubaki Izumi
Artist: Tsubaki Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kurosaki Mafuyu was a juvenile delinquent and head of her gang before her subsequent arrest got her expelled from high school. Now that she’s transferred to a new high school, she’s determined to become an “ultra-shiny, super feminine high school student.” But with a new friend like Hayasaka-kun and a homeroom teacher like Saeki Takaomi (who may be more than he seems), will Mafuyu really be able to live a girly-girl high school life!?
Go to Oresama Teacher Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Character discussion thread New Window dark.chii
  • 10 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Attanus
  • 7 Replies
Topic chinese raws (spoilers) New Window dark.chii
  • 0 Replies

112 Comments

Why was I surprised...?

Spoiler

Test of courage...nice.

Spoiler

Damn man, I can't believe how gullible I was. I needed Peter Pan to point it out for me at chapter 97 to realize, we don't actually know anything about Hayasaka!

finally, someone did a better job, give applause to aquarion scans ^^

Takaomi looks so evil on volume 16's cover. o.o

Why does everyone have to tug on my heartstrings so? Yui, I want to be with you, too!

The translation isn't good . Some text they didn't know what its mean ,the text that isn't inside bubles left out .

Sad that Panda Scans doesn't translate it any more ,because the new one's doesn't do good job :(

FINALLY. THE HAYASAKA ARC!!

Oh man, I can't even begin to explain how long I've been waiting for this damn arc (pretty much ever since the series started). So glad it's finally going to happen. But first, two summer vacation filler chapters before the new arc gets underway (sigh).

FINALLY. THE HAYASAKA ARC!!

Well at least Yui seems back to normal.

Thank you zubatattack for the updates! I'm so curious now. I really want to know  what Hayasaka's secret is now <3

Thanks for the updates! Ah, summer time in the manga as well....

That means, be free!

Spoiler

Like the bird!

Yui is so cute. I forgive him. <3

Anime adaptation when??

Original Mafuyu san BADASS picture!!!!! I WANT TOO!!!!!

ninja feels guilty lol

I guess..

Spoiler

The stomach? Shouldn't your heart hurt more?! =*(

The plot continues to thicken. 

Why Yui, Why?

OHMYGOODNESS YUI. WHY.

@Genboke
ALacie didn't do any scanlation work! All credits to Panda Scans :3

I am so wanting that student council president to be brought down now. What a cheater.
Fool.
WHY!? ;____;
OMG!! Nooo Yui!! I hope you're faking it or something >o< is just that i get to clingy on his idiotic-ninja-personality that i can't watch him like this!

Btw, thanks ALacie for the scanlation work!
Argh. Why are there always cliffhangers?!
Ho ho~ this IS getting interesting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics