Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

oresama teacher

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Attanus

Attanus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
I'm sorry for being the one to start this type of thread again?
Before I start, allow me to have a small fan girl moment. Saeki was so cute! Okay, done. Now, moving on...
I thought it was time to create a latest chapter thread since Oresama Teacher is at chapter 78 already and not showing plans of ending any time soon, thankfully.
If you're going to post information from raws that you found please use spoiler tags: [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] for those of you who don't know how (don't forget to remove the spaces next to [ ). And if you're going to read this without having read the manga until it's current chapter, please be aware of the spoilers.

Chapter 78 seems to be the end of Kanon's arc. Momoji-senpai seems to be next? She's showing interest in Hayasaka so I wonder if he's going to be the key to the next arc?

Have fun!
"You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

lilmeika

lilmeika

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Well then, I'll start by talking about Chapter 80 then. :)

Saeki tells Mafuyu that Hanabusa (the Student Council President) is like Peter Pan. Peter Pan is basically known for "not growing up" and his "never-ending childhood." Perhaps...Hanabusa is older than he seems? O____o I mean his deceptive, nice-guy looks are surely hiding big....What do you guys think? :/

On another note, lots of Saeki-Mafuyu interaction in this chapter~~!! Warms my heart~~ XD

Attanus

Attanus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
This chapter was priceless! I really didn't want it to end...
I wonder if little Mafuyu was crying because Saeki got hurt... On chapter 78, Saeki hid his wound away from Mafuyu, I didn't understand why then, but perhaps it was because of that memory of seeing her cry and hide from him after one of his fights? I wonder if I skipped an important chapter showing the whole thing...

On a more important note... I think you're right lilmeika, Hanabusa might be older than he seems... What if he's the student council president from Saeki's high school? Rather unlikely but any thing's possible in manga. He might have done something to Saeki, making him want to become a teacher and take down Hanabusa?
"You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

IcySora

IcySora

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
My theory is that, Peter Pan takes children who wants to follow him and involve them in his adventures right? And the student council is the Neverland. Peter Pan would play with the lost children, if the lost children already found their way, he releases them. And I also think that Hanabusa is forced to mature already but he still doesn't want to be grown up so he plays with the other lost children (his recruited student council). I'm not sure of that theory.

I don't believe Hanabusa-kun is really that evil, he just have responsibilities pushed on him so he plays while he still has time and just follows the role given to him by his father. Or maybe, he also has a bet between his father if he accomplished the task.

Posted Image

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)
I think that girl pretty much knows the student council president well, but since they don't know of her and everyone was giving the papers to her, she must be the smartest one or at least she is an unknown value.

LunaGem4

LunaGem4

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I wonder wat the girls up to hanabusa freaks me out tho an I don't no y they all all feel indebted he didn't do anything for them really he just took them in the disciplinary club helped them

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)
Yeah, I think she is probably smart and probably up to something, I mean they didn't even know she was a member, so who knows what she is like or up to.

You

You

Savage Potato

• Members
  • 3,262 posts
At this point in time, I can't tell if the new girl is really on Hanabusa's side. It seems like part of her plan is to get close to Mafuyu, make her suspicious of Hanabusa etc. But what she said to Mafuyu sound like she was telling the the truth, or at least part of it.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9e1zrqkbvu8s