Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Character discussion thread

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

dark.chii

dark.chii

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts
Feel free to discuss any characters in here!

I noticed that there are a lot of delinquents/strong people in here, so I wonder who is the strongest? It is obviously Takaomi, but after him? In the early chapters, it would have been Mafuyu, but with Shinobu and Ayabe, I'm not so sure anymore .. not to mention that Mafuyu remarks that Hayasaka has some kind of hidden strength, so it would be possible for him to grow stronger. So at the moment I think it's like

Takaomi >>>>> Mafuyu, Shinobu, Ayabe > Okegawa, Kenkawa > Maizono

missing: Hayasaka, Sakurada, Wakana

the list above is just what I'm thinking based on some observations:
Spoiler

edit: It's been already 60 chapters, yet we still don't know anything about Hayasaka, other than the fact that he doesn't get along with his parents. Does anyone else think he's from a rich family? That would probably explain his hair color (because his natural hair color is blond?).

Edited by dark.chii, 12 January 2012 - 12:13 PM.

hoihei

hoihei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Locationwhere the book and cake meet
eh.. for me the strongest one is takaomi>>>mafuyu>banchou>nonoguchi,shinobu,wakana>hayasaka
well..it's only for now..
i can't really predict what will happen next..
ayaben it's strong but only in dirty place, so i wouldn't say that he's stronger than mafuyu.

despite of that, i love banchou the best!!
i hope mafuyu will end up with banchou. :)
I don't really like takaomi since he is sooo cruel to mafuyu,,

Love banchou x mafuyu

Banana Bread

Banana Bread

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts
Let's see if I was to rank them...

Takaomi>>Miyabi>> Mafuyu, Ayabe>>Okegawa>>Kento>>Nonoguchi>>Shinobu, Wakana, Kenkawa, Maizono>>Hayasaka>>Sakurada

Edited by Llewoj, 29 March 2012 - 01:17 AM.

Posted Image

Look at Gunter dance or you can click this ---> http://www.batoto.net/group/_/j/jshoujo-scans-r324

Riuna

Riuna

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationAt the end of the Rainbow! No! The other end without a leprechaun!
I'm not too sure about who's the strongest but I don't think you're completely wrong
Besides, there's a chance that everyone gets stronger as the story goes on :P

I also noticed that about Hayasaka! Another reason I like him, He's a mysterious character xD
You should also realise that no one knows his first name (except maybe for Takaomi since he's a teacher)
And yes, I'm quite sure he's a rich kid cuz during the christmas chapter, he was shown wearing a suit and frowning!
(too lazy to find the chapter myself :P)

I'm going for Mafuyu x Hayasaka<3! Though I suspect Mafuyu will end up with Takaomi T_T Ehh... I don't hate it though
The Awesome B-day Present from Fozzy xD
Posted Image

Attanus

Attanus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
I'm all for MafuyuxSaeki XP Sorry.
Even if he was wearing a suit and frowning... I don't think that's enough of a reason for us to believe he's rich... But I agree with you, he has that kind of air.

I'm also not too sure about their strength levels... I know Saeki's first by a lot but I'm not sure about the rest... I don't think we have seen Mafuyu at her worst yet.
The one character I'm very curious about is Ayabe. I find him rather interesting.
"You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

syl_chan

syl_chan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPhils
As of now i think it would be Takaomi> Miyabi>Mafuyu>Banchou>Hayasaka> Ninja>and other members of the president.
:batoto_008:
well all of them has strong points and there are many characters who wasn't yet introduce. so i'm still looking forward to it. :batoto_028: but all in all! I LOVE THEM! :batoto_022:

Edited by syl_chan, 11 April 2012 - 12:44 PM.

Posted Image good work everyone! hope more updates to come! :)

dark.chii

dark.chii

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

As of now i think it would be Takaomi> Miyabi>Mafuyu>

can you back this up? I didn't include Miyabi in my list because we haven't seen him in action yet. To be honest, I don't think we'll ever get to see him fight because ... just look at him. He doesn't look like someone who'd fight and if I recall correctly, we've seen in some flashbacks that he was being bullied/had to be protected by others.

hoihei

hoihei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Locationwhere the book and cake meet
who is miyabi? i forgot it..

Edited by hoihei, 22 November 2012 - 03:00 PM.

Acacia

Acacia

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I guess Miyabi has his magic eyes, but he doesn't seem to be much of a fighter otherwise. (If i remember right he even broke his arm as result of hitting some guy in one chapter.) He is a pretty interesting character though, he seems to genuinely care about the student council members but at the same time feels a little... manipulative.

As for the strength levels, I think Takaomi and Ayabe appear to be the strongest as how things are now. The latter is pretty easy to defeat once you know his secret though, and needs very specific conditions for his power up. But when he succeeds he can break goddamn cement walls with a broom. Mafuyu (and maybe Shinobu with his ninja shenanigans, now that OP mentioned it) would probably come second, followed by Okegawa and possibly Kangawa & Maizono (I'd figure they are pretty strong as they used to be Mafuyu's close followers and currently lead the gang.)

As for the ones I'm a little unsure about, Nogami is probably above Okegawa and the others; he seemed pretty strong and gave even Mafuyu a struggle. I'm not sure where Kanon should be placed since Mafuyu didn't attack her seriously, but she has practiced martial arts for her whole life and seems very strong overall. Dunno about Hayasaka either, he is strong but his inability to defend is a serious disadvantage. Wakana is also up there.

Also, I wish Hayasaka got his own arc already.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Character Poll Results are out!

Spoiler

It was quite of a pleasant surprise when I saw this. Although Oresama Teacher does not officially have a canon couple, but you would think Mafuyu with Saeki will be top two since it is called Oresama Teacher for a reason. There is rarely any character polls with this sort of outcome.

I'm glad to see people like these characters too!  (My personal top favourites was Mafuyu, Okegawa and Kenkawa =D)

Edited by 「黑風影」, 20 March 2013 - 06:21 AM.

Rainblergh

Rainblergh

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • Locationat every wrong turn to take

Well I personaly think that Mafuyu is the second strongest because 1.She was trained by Takaomi sensei

2.She is massivly badass

But I hope that we learn more about her past and maybe that she remembers some stuff..But still I think that Hayasaka-kun should notice Mafuyu more or at least sometimes blush when she looks at him.. @w@

Edited by RainbowDepression, 27 December 2013 - 10:01 PM.

stripper_bunny.gif