Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 163votes)

Red Storm

Alt Names: alt Badai Merahalt 레드 스톰alt Kızıl Fırtınaalt Tempestade Vermelhaalt العاصفة الحمراءalt طوفان سرخ
Author: Noh Cyungchan
Artist: Ahm Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original Webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/redstorm

A mysterious man suddenly appears in the desert separating the East and West Continents. A young boy, Yulian Provoke from the Pareia tribe finds this man, and brings him to his village. Turns out the man is an incredibly strong and amazing individual, and he begins to teach the young boy fighting skills.
Go to Red Storm Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How to gain access to the raws New Window LonelyVagrant
  • 5 Replies
Topic Red Storm Community New Window Silentwish
  • 0 Replies
Topic gap between chap New Window Traeumejaeger
  • 1 Replies
Topic mangacow scans New Window skules
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Red Storm New Window jrusse18
  • 3 Replies

223 Comments

That last panel: "Hehehe, success! I managed to get everyone's attention."

Thanks Silent Sky for being awesome.

so many updates! it's getting really interesting. Keep it up Silent Sky!

My bad, I'm a little confused.. I thought his mom was dead? Didn't that captain guy, who's been out hunting beasts, murder her or something? That's why he wants to get strong for the whole "blood revenge" thing.

Am I the only one that really misunderstood that?

No, I thought she was dead too. So his dad might have taken a second wife?

My bad, I'm a little confused.. I thought his mom was dead? Didn't that captain guy, who's been out hunting beasts, murder her or something? That's why he wants to get strong for the whole "blood revenge" thing.

Will check if I can get some info about this. But it may be like with the axe dudes father. He got a new one rather quick, no?

thanks for the scans Silent Sky. Such a good series :D

KarchAmadeo
Oct 15 2014 12:52 PM

22 chapters and we are just getting to the midpart of a second character. Three more until the "Introduction" is done......

Better question. They can kill these supposedly high level things already alone. What sort of thing will cause them to form a team? (assuming they are a team).

This is really slow. Well, at least it is entertaining enough.

KarchAmadeo
Sep 29 2014 03:09 PM

Then we look at the cover picture, and wonder when and how he gets the oversize ax.

Well he was introduced in chapter 9/10.

Backstory to what character exactly? shubeon, whos that?

i think the one at the cover with a large axe.

Backstory to what character exactly? shubeon, whos that?

This chapter was really weird lol.

It was weird but its bullshit i'll be damn if i pay money for black and white when the free part is color. 

this panel

Spoiler

looks so similar to this meme

but.jpg

Said every dude who adpots him

Kinda slow start I guess. But nice getting some backstory of other characters. :3

This chapter was really weird lol.

Kinda slow start I guess. But nice getting some backstory of other characters. :3

Season 1 ended and I've yet to see a Red Storm, this is very misleading...

Well, damn that time skip seemed rushed :P

Didn't the time-skip already happen in chapter 20?
He aged by at least a year.

that was most likely a preview of sorts

oh yeah! time skip incoming!

tumblr_n2t6p9vgzp1rhwe3do1_400.gif?w=650

Didn't the time-skip already happen in chapter 20?
He aged by at least a year.

oh yeah! time skip incoming!

tumblr_n2t6p9vgzp1rhwe3do1_400.gif?w=650

Thanks for the hard work Silent Sky!

And that is the end for season1. :)

You guys should also try to have copies of the latest free chapters, before they might turn into paid ones

Already done :P Good thinking, even so~  :D 

As it looks right now we have found a person to help us with the raws. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics