Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 709votes)

Magi

Alt Names: alt マギalt 마기alt Magi: The Labyrinth of Magicalt ماگی: پیچال جادو
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtaka Shinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Deep within the deserts lie the mysterious Dungeons, vast stores of riches open for the taking by anyone lucky enough to find them and brave enough to venture into the depths from where few have ever returned. Plucky young adventurer Aladdin means to find the Dungeons and their riches, but Aladdin may be just as mysterious as the treasures he seeks. Together with the Djinn Ugo and his friend, Alibaba, Aladdin sets out to find his fortune in the depths of the endless dunes…

Won the 59th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

Spin-Off:
> Magi - Sinbad no Bouken (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/adventure-of-sinbad-r8536)
Go to Magi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic End of Magi? :'( New Window Eldaeb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it just me or Magi reminds me of the Bible or maybe the Quran and Jews New Window GreatNinja
  • 30 Replies
Topic Who's your favourite Magi character? New Window Portgas D. Itachi
  • 14 Replies
Topic How do you think Magi will end? New Window PancakePower
  • 9 Replies
Topic And you just created the country that manufactures everything New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anyone got the feeling that Sinbad will be a future villain? New Window dred05
  • 12 Replies

6243 Comments

great, I was hoping for something like this to happen, i hope they kill cassim, he's an a-hole
God Damn it Cassim
well know he is gonna have to die
lets see what he can do first
Alibaba real badass mode activated!
MA SWORD IS BIGGER!
lol this manga have the most frustrating cliffhanger ever... and worst is ... IT'S IN EVERY GOD DAMN CHAPTERS....
never knew he was such a bishounen.... , u know because of that huge and somewhat disturbing muscular body
@soranokira perhaps some people want to westernize it, or the mangaka mentioned in an English interview or something..
c66 is such a teaser chapter...
Read the latest chapter? Good. Now imagine that face on Ugo's body.

Spoiler
God When I first started reading this on another site it was like maybe 10 chapters or so in. You know where they were in the dungeon. Well anyways I was skeptical about reading this bc hell there is no description lol. But I am glad I started I cant stop now DAMN IT!
OPEN SESAME! (spelled it wrong i think)
major plot revelation this chapter. and cliffhanger. and moar plz.
and 1st comment abt the new chapter, ;D
...what? Cassim's name just changed.
god dammit casssim! U SERIOUSLY PISS ME OFF , PLEASE SOMEONE KILL HIM!
..........why does every single chapter have to end in a cliffhanger? thats seriously not fun =^=
Yes.
is that Ugo's face in the last page?
OFCOURSE, A FREAKIN CLIFF HANGER D< I CAN ALREADY PREDICTED THE OUTCOME OF THIS ONCE I SAW THE BLACK STUFF IN THE SKY COMING FROM THAT CREEPY STAFF =_______=
Jafar? Perhaps. A very creepy grinning one who actually knows how to run a country.

Am I the only one who is seriously beginning to feel that a romance tag may be appropriate here?
Wow the translation is fast, to the point it doesn't leave us much to imagining too far.

And wow.. I see a Jafar (Alladin, mind you) flag at the end there... (ch63)
We already got genies too ;) And princess.. and king.. and an alladin.. la la la... (even though not in the correct relationships). No Iago though
@VanderDeckenIX He got the idea from seeing several other places like that when he was traveling trough the desert is what he said a few chapters ago.
Since Ali Baba means Ali "Father" in turkish, I laugh at the name of Alibaba everytime :D When we call a person like "-Name- Baba", they are usually middle aged, respected and close like a father to us. So thinking alibaba like this is weird, right?

I haven't read all of the scanlations right now (I'm at the end of Kouga arc I think). But series is going nice for now, though I hope it gets much better than this..
if Alibaba becomes king that means he cant roam with Aladdin in future which is not acceptable hence Democracy .
@Rukio Okumura

Great, another corrupt and stupid government... not that Alibaba would let it happen (hopefully).

Excellent manga, interested in seeing where it goes and who/what Aladdin really is.
@acolyte
no , not completely
YAY ... NEW USA .... LOL

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics