Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 313votes)

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Alt Names: alt Kırılmaz Makinadan Kuklaalt Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Unbreakable Machine Dollalt 機巧少女は傷つかないalt 机巧少女alt 机巧少女不会受伤
Author: Kaitou Reiji
Artist: Takagi Hakaru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During the early 20th century, along with technological advancements, scientists were able to develop sophisticated magic. The combination of science and sorcery was Makinot, circuits made from spells that were put into objects to bring them to life and even gain a personality. It was developed as a military weapon and has now spread throughout the world. Akabane Raishin is now attending the Royal Academy to become the best in the world. Accompanied by the lovely teenage girl Yaya, who is actually Raishin’s puppet weapon, he plans on rocketing to the top of the class. However, his test scores come nearly dead last although his combat skills and determination are second to none. Raishin has to compete with the most deadliest of classmates if he wants to come out as the king.

Spin-off:

> Gene Metallica - Unbreakable Machine-Doll Re:Acta
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/gene-metallica-unbreakable-machine-doll-reacta-r11797 )
Go to Unbreakable Machine-Doll Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About robots and feelings in fiction New Window kkio
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler - Raishin's Powerup New Window UMD
  • 2 Replies
Topic Help at the Unbreakablemachine doll Wiki New Window battradio
  • 1 Replies
Topic UMD - Spoilers Thread New Window UMD
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga Similar to Unbreakable Machine Doll New Window RS456
  • 5 Replies
Topic Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai Discussion New Window malgod
  • 30 Replies

637 Comments

With this speed, u dont need to axe this manga. It will die by itself.

why is this manga not getting the axe? lol

i cant imagine a lot of ppl are even reading the 8 fcking pages per month, it barely tells any story

One-Punch syndrome arises in another manga.

is it my connection or is this manga lagging? wait... wait... I think I saw it move!

I know, and I agree with you.  However nothing any of us can do about it.  Well, you COULD write the mangaka and originating publisher.  But then you'd put english scanlation of the series and the site here on their radar (possibly)

Trust me, they know. It just costs too much to pursue in court and there's no profitable market in the States. Or rather, the Japanese publisher would get their cut of all potential sales first, and then the American publisher absorbs 100% of the losses. Hence, no market to find--no American company touches non-shonen drama/battle series like these.

I forgot about hot eyepatch lady. Hey, another couple months and the page count will add up to a whole chapter.

90oQC.gif

yo...

Spoiler

this cant be the entire ch. 48. more like 48.1 (teaser).

oh c'mon.... 7 pages after a month, this is a joke right? i hate when some mangas got suddenly axed  and the story is good to see

I know, and I agree with you.  However nothing any of us can do about it.  Well, you COULD write the mangaka and originating publisher.  But then you'd put english scanlation of the series and the site here on their radar (possibly)

oh c'mon.... 7 pages after a month, this is a joke right? i hate when some mangas got suddenly axed  and the story is good to see

with 46 chapters this isn't just a promotion anymore.

it's not by the amount of chapter ... (beside so few page making the amount of chapter get increased)

it's usually being targeted until certain end of arc ... also to fill tankubon page amount ...

(in this case, probably reach at the end of anime arc)

so in case the event get detailed / prolonged, or even shorted, it will affect the amount of chapter ...

but still won't change the ending target ...

(I still hope the manga get continued farther tough since there isn't news about the anime get 2nd season)

can't axed manga for LN promotion ...

since it already plan for axed at start ...

with 46 chapters this isn't just a promotion anymore.

This has gotten pretty terrible, I can see this being axed soon.

can't axed manga for LN promotion ...

since it already plan for axed at start ...

At least this time there was some actual development.

"Roll Credits!"

(And actually given how it's been going...)

This has gotten pretty terrible, I can see this being axed soon.

I'm not sure if it's the artist's fault for not meeting deadlines or the publisher's fault for shortening the pages. I cannot think of any other logical reasons why this shit is happening.

I have seen 4koma chapters with more pages than this -_-

8 pages... On a monthly format release...

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?

Unfortunately not.  The good news... or the bad news?

Its 6 - 8 pages of something we didn't have before.

The bad news?  Its only 6-8 pages.

8 pages... On a monthly format release...

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?

Next issue, the format will be changed to a one page 4 koma.

What the actual fuck?

8 pages? fuck off....

6 pages. two of those were credits and recruitment...

lol still happy to see it's alive! :P

8... I feel like I've been trolled...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics