Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 342votes)

Kiss x Sis

Alt Names: alt 亲吻姐姐alt キスシスalt Kiss×Sis
Author: Ditama Bow
Artist: Ditama Bow
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keita has two step-sisters (without blood-relation) who love him in a lustful way and have no problems expressing it, they even like to compete about it; much to the laughs of his friends (which he usually endures without problems). One day they come to his school to give him his lunch, he gets annoyed due to the atmosphere and explodes on them, to counter attack his anger they confess their tender feelings for him in front of everyone and leave. Feeling sorry he chases after them and says that he'll study hard in order to get in the same highschool as them.
Go to Kiss x Sis Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic who will he chose New Window animerajen
  • 4 Replies
Topic What is the keitas real feelings? New Window Lovetheway
  • 3 Replies
Topic Kiryuu-Sensei New Window dinoclops
  • 30 Replies
Topic Dark Horse Ending New Window Fragile
  • 10 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies

1306 Comments

ketia x yuzuki sensei Posted Image
CLIFFHANGER LVL.99
Posted Image this is how i feel when reading a monthly manga this entertaining Posted Image
Usually you'd think it'd be a sister walking in on the brother, WHAT A TWIST!
Wasn't it way too short?
So the mistress walks in on the wife....

Wish Keita would to wise up and start being proactive, rather than sitting around watching them fawn all over him.
He's the laziest MC of a harem manga I've ever seen.
yeah, Vagina-gan at Rito's eyes ... =3= ...
too bad KissxSis don't dare to do it ...
If this was To Love Ru we'd get an image of that snatch in Riko's eyes. You gotta love the way he gets away with stuff like that.

Hopefully, next month we get an actual full chapter instead of a snippet of one.
Ch61 last page was hilarious
Ch 61 ...
common sense to use "Idle Time" ? Mast ...
(can someone make H doujin for this chapter ?!? I get strange "urge" after reading this)
Dat ass, literally.
Also Vagina eyes, rofl.
The look in Riko's eyes when she walks in; priceless.
page 27 on the one-shot, Bow referenced "The Rock" by saying "Know your role and shut your mouth" lmao ;D
MEEEH! KEITA MUST GET THEM ALL! NOT JUST THE TWINS OR THE TEACHER. HE MUST GET ALL OF THEM!!
Well, it's Keita x Miharu for me...simply because they aren't intentionally going after each other, heh. I'm not a fan of Mikazuki sensei due to her hypocrisy and I have thought that Riko and Ako are too forceful. Keita x Miharu seems like it could be a nice, innocent (lol) little relationship.
Ya gotta' bring 'em twins in packages, ya know.
wow ... that twin sibling is devious ...
one with psychology cooking ...
and other with psychology pressure to rival ...
Ako wins as the wife hands down.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageThe Last Couple of Pages was HILARIOUS
@SweetAkuma yaaay!! its not just me who thinks keita and riko fit best

also id like it if he got both step siblings but if only one possible then i would go for rika
Ihope one of the twins get him instead of the teacher. She and Keita dont match to me, i think Riko matches him the best.
Hikasayama twins (Harukawa) vs Suminoe twins (Kiss x Sis), who wins?
@lapidibus 1D? A fcking line? Dude every manga is 2D.
Anyway, Riko is sexy, she is my fav and is a genius, point.
Ako is quite smart too, and kiriu sensei is...normal I guess, and charming.
Something about this felt generally sad. It's like the twins were finally losing Keita, or at least realizing they can't force him to love them. Though I wonder if this new development is about allowing Keita to actually explore a normal relationship with Kiryuu. But still, I have this feeling that he is going to go out with sensei and then come to realize how much he loves the girls.
A harem where the characters aren't just one-dimensional? BLOW MY MIND AWAY!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics