Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter Discussions

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
As title said this is latest chapter discussion thread . I thougth it is needed and opened so here you go! Tell your thoughts about it :D and please be gentle to eachother.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Karl

Karl

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegowina
Wow...Cant describe it with words...too awesome :lol:

Karl

Karl

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegowina
Also,when is every number coming out?

blackdeathmessenger

blackdeathmessenger

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAt the gates of Midian
Well, I see that not alot of people have posted an actual repy on this, but, I think that Riko will become the person that he really wants. Ako may understand him on an emotional/mental level, but, Riko really does understand him better. Not only in how he thinks, but, she almost always knows how to get what she wants out of him, in one way or another.
-blackdeathmessenger-
"I shall be the messenger for the world of the new, obliterating the old."Posted Image

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
I usually think exactly the same thing as blackdeathmessanger. HOWEVER wouldn't it be way more fun if he simply couldn't decide and then fell in love with some other girl later on in his life? So that these times when they were arguing about him together would remain happy memories of the blissful time of puberty :)

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.
There is a system in chaos, just as light shines at it's brightest in the dark.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

General Hentai

General Hentai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
That's what I love about Ako: She's sexy, and interested in sex, but much more innocent about it than Riko.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Did kaita had sex with the teacher? I can't remember...

netcow

netcow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Nope he hadn't.
Just Kissing.

kelstone

kelstone

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
To short, by far.

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
To the users above: Would you mind making your signatures smaller or at least put it in a spoiler tag? (Like this [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] exccept without the spaces). Not only does it take a less toll on loading the pages, but it also takes up less space.

On to the manga, Ch. 67 is about Kiryuu-sensei and it seems like he's really after her. Should it be Kiss x Sensei now? lol
Haven't seen Miharu for a while, as I kind of liked her. This manga doesn't seem to be REAL deep, but at least it's enjoyable as read a quick read (and for some kissing action!).

Jdog

Jdog

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Well, we all know the author has a pee fetish, but at least this time, he did it in a funny way, lol!

notwo

notwo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I like this manga, but running naked is quite a stupid development

Sacred Blade Scans

Sacred Blade Scans

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 27 posts

Hi everyone, Based on your feedback, we're really sad that our work was hated for many persons, so we have decided to drop the English translation of Kiss X Sis and focus on the Spanish translation from chapter 80 onwards.

In this moment,we have the chapter 81 in Spanish, so we invite them to expect the other version; maybe, we might release our version chapter 81 only for download and in our website

thanks everybody

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

Hi everyone, Based on your feedback, we're really sad that our work was hated for many persons, so we have decided to drop the English translation of Kiss X Sis and focus on the Spanish translation from chapter 80 onwards.

In this moment,we have the chapter 81 in Spanish, so we invite them to expect the other version; maybe, we might release our version chapter 81 only for download and in our website

thanks everybody

D: noooooooo

Man now i'm sad...

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

D: noooooooo

Man now i'm sad...

same :( was a good manga to read dont know why serious people think this manga is bad.  It even has a great storyline. Hahhhhhh.......

I liked this manga

"she’s sad that the city has since changed a lot: she told him, "that he'll still remained the same to her even if he grows up."

young_anime_girl_in_the_rain_by_irawrrye

IvQ9d.pngWheres the bunny?   lol

Dark_Ardhyrha

Dark_Ardhyrha

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAnother Earth

thanks everybody

please don't drop it sir .. it's true that there's so many manga to read and they also an enjoyable too ..
but i only find my true 'satisfication' on reading manga when i am reading this one ..

To the users above: Would you mind making your signatures smaller or at least put it in a spoiler tag? (Like this [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] exccept without the spaces). Not only does it take a less toll on loading the pages, but it also takes up less space.

On to the manga, Ch. 67 is about Kiryuu-sensei and it seems like he's really after her. Should it be Kiss x Sensei now? lol
Haven't seen Miharu for a while, as I kind of liked her. This manga doesn't seem to be REAL deep, but at least it's enjoyable as read a quick read (and for some kissing action!).

if u like classmate pairing development .. i am sure that u will enjoy to read the newest chapter ..

Chizure

Chizure

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Did kaita had sex with the teacher? I can't remember...

Nope! he's still a virgin.