Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dark Horse Ending

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
In the OP's opinion, both Mikuni and Mikazuki are out of the runnings. I also highly doubt that this series is going to end with a harem route, but I also find it difficult to justify Keita ending with the three remaining candidates.

I feel like it's a competition between Riko and Yuuzuki. But still, given how well the author has been twisting my preferences, it's still possible that the lineup might change.

If there is a dark horse character we haven't seen yet, and that's the girl Keita ends up with, what kind of girl do you think it will be like? Physical appearance? Character archetype?

Ako's the housewife
Riko's the mistress
Yuuzuki's the girlfriend
Mikuni's the kink
Mikazuki's the swinger

It could well turn out that Keita can't reconcile his feelings for whichever girls are closest to him, and Yuuzuki could miscommunicate her feelings to Keita and lead him to believe that she doesn't want what he wants. Yuuzuki is still inexperienced and immature when it comes to expressing herself, so she herself may not actually know what she wants with Keita.
The story that has not yet finished...?

General Hentai

General Hentai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
One word: Harem.

Kitten cannon

Kitten cannon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIn SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!
I would it if he went with some random side character in the end. just for the lols
Never eat yellow snow

but try to get others too

rion134

rion134

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Cant help but feel a bad vide on how this manga would end..... like SCHOOL DAYS for example

Meow Zorg

Meow Zorg

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationNapa, California

I believe the ending of this manga will be exactly like batmans! (The movie)

To be honest i believe that fan service is terrible

Rakurai Amatsu

Rakurai Amatsu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Cant help but feel a bad vide on how this manga would end..... like SCHOOL DAYS for example

this is a comedy manga so I highly doubt the ending would be like school days, though that said school days ending(referring to anime ending) is all kinds of muffed up and I dont see the mangaka intentionally out to destroy their own manga. Also you could claim the Mahoromatic ending

Spoiler
but keep in mind this mangaka had only done the art for that manga and not the story as the story is done by NAKAYAMA Bunjuro http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mahoromatic-r5296 though that said we are going to have to just wait it out really and see what the ending becomes

Edited by Rakurai Amatsu, 25 April 2013 - 10:56 AM.

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

kiryuu-sensei all the way (i hope), but with the last chapter we are gonna see glasses-girl (mikuni i think) makes her move, and i like this chapter, because they stopped the kinkyness for one chapter xD

Finsch

Finsch

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Dammitt I like Mikuni. I think she would make a great dark horse win. But really I'm fine with anyone but Yuuzuki Sensei.

MoeLoliMoeProblems

MoeLoliMoeProblems

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

At this point I'm kind of hoping for a school days ending. I mean this manga can only end the wrong way so might as well go big. I dislike almost all of the girls in this manga anyway and Keita too. The only one I still like is Mikazuki and she pretty much left the harem when she called him a bad person. Besides that, the characters are so one dimensional. I.E: you've got the housewife, sporty girl, shy girl, only slightly older teacher, and loli. These writers seriously need to mix things up a little. I'd actually be fine as long as Riko or Yuuzuki-sensei didn't win but the way it is right now makes it seem like the only real contenders are the sisters(it's in the goddamn name) and Yuuzuki which is why I'm all for a school days type ending.

Dark_Ardhyrha

Dark_Ardhyrha

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAnother Earth

if i have to speak with honesty ..

mikuni miharu will be the one that keita choose ..
why?!
he can't be together with his step sister even they're not blood related ..
yuzuki sensei is to old and a teacher so this also means 'No' ..
remember why keita first laid his eyes towards her ?!
it's because her 'on' face is just as same as Ako ..
so it means he choose her due to the confusion that happen in the house ..
mikazuki ?! that's will be a crime for sure ..
well ..
is it normal if love is born between clasmates ?!
may be right now we did not have enough proof but who knows?!

so that's my opinion ..
but may be the author already has his route or will added someone new in the newest chapter ..

Toryu

Toryu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Well I think it is going to be either Mikuni or Mikazuki. Bucking societal norms by having relationships with "sisters" and a teacher make for funny and risqué situations, but in the end they not sustainable. I think Mikuni is most likely, but I think Mikazuki becomes a much stronger character when she joins the group in HS.