Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 312votes)

Hirunaka no Ryuusei

Alt Names: alt A Love Story in Moist Rainy Daysalt ひるなかの流星alt แสงดาวกลางใจalt Cookie Girl, Cream Boyalt Daytime Shooting Staralt Estrella Fugaz durante el díaalt Günışığında Kayan Yıldızalt Hatsukoi Murasakialt Hirunaka no Ryūseialt Hirunaka no Ryuseialt Purple Lovealt Tsuyu Kaorualt Una Stella Cadente In Pieno Giornoalt 昼行闪耀的流星alt Дневной звездопад
Author: Yamamori Mika
Artist: Yamamori Mika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When her father transfers overseas, fifteen-year old country girl Suzume has to move to Tokyo to live with her uncle. Lost and confused in Tokyo, she bumps into a mysterious man. Who is he? And it turns out he's her homeroom teacher...?

Special:
> Hirunaka Shikkaku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )

Special #2:
>Hirunaka no Chouchou & Hibi Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-no-chouchou-hibi-ryuusei-r12754 )
Go to Hirunaka no Ryuusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shishio VS Mamura New Window chiibit
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Interactions! New Window holanio
  • 5 Replies

539 Comments

Spoiler

I Love This Manga....So I Went Searching And This Manga Is Already At Chapter 44 On www.mangareader.net
Just Thought I Would Share This :D :) :P *___*

Yeah that was like oh fuck, better skip to the next chapter why are here EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE

I didn't even know about the Heroine Shikkaku bonus chapter until I read the comments. out of curiosity stupidity I checked it out and 

tumblr_inline_mrvit2nUNv1qz4rgp.gif

Me when I read the ending of Heroine Shikakku in the spin-off

Spoiler

please tell me it's a lie I just can't....

Yeah that was like oh fuck, better skip to the next chapter why are here EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE

Oh, a date! I wonder what she'll dress like?

Spoiler

tumblr_mti5g5VeB01spnl63o1_500.gif

Wow, she is really, really pretty! And she dressed like a normal person, instead of like a shoujo heroine, which is one of the first times seen that from a heroine...

Yay! A new chapter!! :D

Spoiler

Am I the only one that thinks that this "shoujo-manga-pose" is too funny?! :P I mean...look at them!!! xD I've never seen this in real life :P

Because she's an oblivious fashion-ignorant kid from the sticks, bless her.

Only her lover should see her bedhead.

Ch 22: mini-Mamura is too cute! *moe*

CH 23: bed-head Suzume is simply fabulous! *heart*

Why does her bedhair in chap 23 look betterthan her normal hair? =O

Because she's an oblivious fashion-ignorant kid from the sticks, bless her.

Oh mannn. such a cliche shoujo-like pose on Pg 20. lol. 

Why does her bedhair in chap 23 look betterthan her normal hair? =O

Well, to be honest, these magazine extras should be filed AFTER Hirunaka Volume 6 and AFTER Heroine Shikkaku Volume 10 but I can't change that soo... Deal with it and have fun.

By the way, for those of you who have doubts. The manga artists themselves collaborated to make these specials. So the spoilers are VERY MUCH TRUE. And it's VERY CLEAR that they know what their fans' concerns are XD

Me when I read the ending of Heroine Shikakku in the spin-off

Spoiler

please tell me it's a lie I just can't....

If you read Heroine Shikkaku don't read the omake, it's a spoiler of the end it seems.

And if that one is true I am pissed.

T/N mixed up kuudere and tsundere

OH MY GOD THAT EXTRA

I'M CRYING FROM LAUGHING SO HARD

THAT WAS SO UNEXPECTED BUT SO PERFECT

AND IT WAS EVEN BETTER BECAUSE I KNEW ALL OF THEM

HARDCORE SHOUJO FAN HERE

Well this is a rare sight. o_o

Thanks a ton for the update!

WHAT A CLEAN AND CALM CHAPTER <3

Minor things got solved, some character development in addition and why must I ship these 2, I like Shishio so much, too, but MAMURA goddammit

I didn't know that consistent pace (that makes the overall storytelling more mature) contributed to such enjoyment of a series

No! Why is there a Mamura Flag opening up!? Stick to liking sensei!

Hey, hey!

What happened with the other chapters?!
It was in 36!! In italian but... who cares?! That's why Google Translate was created for!

I was waiting the 37!

¡Hijos de su perra caca progenitora! Estoy muy enojada, mierda.

Spoiler

i really love the art and story as overused as it is. but has anyone been noticing the occasional missing eyebrow?

Funny crossover.

Ahaha I was really surprised to see this collaboration! But it's great! XD

And I love the references to other manga, too. If you haven't read them....you need to. ^_^

ahahahah troppo divertente!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics