Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 132votes)

Addicted to Curry

Alt Names: alt Addicted to Curryalt カレーなるしょくたくalt Curry naru Shokutakualt 華麗なる食卓alt 화려한 식탁alt Karei naru Shokutakualt Одержимые карри
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makito Koenji is a curry chef with a mysterious past who helps Yui Sonezaki keep her father's curry restaurant, Ganesha, open through a lack of customers, a hostile takeover attempt by a huge company, and many other challenges. Get addicted... to Curry.
Go to Addicted to Curry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks to the V16(No Group) for picking this up. New Window Glueballs
  • 6 Replies
Topic Yeah, so, current recipe . . . um, chapter . . . discussion New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 20 Replies
Topic I wish someone would pick this up New Window Bacchai
  • 4 Replies

321 Comments

just started reading this, and first thing i notice; Makito and Soma(shokugeki no soma) have a habit of puting on bandanas when they cook,.

well, they're using bandanas to prevent their hair falling inside the dishes. i'm working at a restaurant and i do the same thing. i don't like chef's hat, they look ridiculous XD

just started reading this, and first thing i notice; Makito and Soma(shokugeki no soma) have a habit of puting on bandanas when they cook,.

Nice to see more scans popping up.

Not only can he make it just as good. He can make you cum nonstop while eating it. That's how godly he is with curry.

That new girl is too lewd.

I don't like the shift away from Yui and the restaurant and these other girls at all. 

it's interesting that the whole manga shifted it's story from a little shop where he was first looking for his father in like the first 90 chapters or so, to traveling broke still looking for his father, but is just a bit closer to finding him and meeting more new people.... and maybe creating his own harem throughout the world or something.

By the looks of these comments, I can tell something I like very much is going to happen. XD I just cant stop smiling...

Saucy... Very very saucy. That is all.

This manga goes beyond 18+ rate.......seriously
u will see...

I read ahead (raw) and what I found is.........................................................................................................................................this is no longer cooking manga or it's............OMG!!

lol

pervy bastard

hahaa

aw.. i want grope some F-cup naw :(

Best manga out there

F-cup chan has a rival naw?

is it G-cup chan? LoL

All these beautiful women.

Holy shit! that is way too long, something needs to be done to speed it up, even if they released 2 chapters a week it would still take roughly 4 years to finish!

We need a bigger/faster group to work on this as it's much too large for the current group to complete.

2 consistent groups doing every other chapter.

Temperature rising, blood pumping fast, penis growing and pants getting tighter.  That would be my reaction to the new girl.

Well, considering it took 10 years from the first translated chapter to get to chapter 100, 53.4 years. I really will be a pervy old man why then.

Holy shit! that is way too long, something needs to be done to speed it up, even if they released 2 chapters a week it would still take roughly 4 years to finish!

We need a bigger/faster group to work on this as it's much too large for the current group to complete.

Squishy squishy

WOW!!!.....there are 534 chapters of this.Well im not complainig about this since im getting this for free.........but at the current pace of release when well this reach its final chapter???........And i realy like it too........sigh.........

:batoto_027:

Well, considering it took 10 years from the first translated chapter to get to chapter 100, 53.4 years. I really will be a pervy old man why then.

F-Cup-chan > Yui

WOW!!!.....there are 534 chapters of this.Well im not complainig about this since im getting this for free.........but at the current pace of release when well this reach its final chapter???........And i realy like it too........sigh.........

:batoto_027:

Last Page WAS HOOOOOT!
Love how this manga deals with cooking but still has time for some mature content. 

i forgot that this actually showed boobs.  I was pleasantly surprised when that page loaded....not that i'm a pervert or anything...

Look! a UFO!

finally updated, have been waiting for this!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics