Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 79votes)

Six Half

Alt Names: alt 6.5alt シックスハーフ
Author: Iketani Rikako
Artist: Iketani Rikako
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kikukawa Shiori wakes up from a motorcycle accident only to find out she's lost her memory! Try as she might, she can't remember anything about the yankee-looking boy who claims to be her boyfriend, her kind-hearted and good looking older brother, or her aloof and introverted younger sister.

When she goes to school for the first time since her accident, she overhears people talking about her---and the things they say aren't flattering. From what she hears, she was a terrible person before the accident. Was she really as horrible as they're making her out to be? And will she ever get her memory back?
Go to Six Half Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this ever going to be released from the clutches of closed doors like otakumole? New Window wickednavi
  • 1 Replies
Topic Need update � � � New Window HalfKris
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is the title called Six Half? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion etc. New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 8 Replies

104 Comments

Tbh I ship her with either one, but I love the chemistry between her and A-chan. I love angst. Also Kai is such a qt with his hair down. Can't get over how cute this scene was.

Spoiler

This is about the only romance manga I can think of that I've enjoyed, yet dislike every romantic option. Stalker Bad Hair Guy hit her and tried to at the very least sexually assault her, so he should go to jail and never be allowed near her again. Brother is like one step away from gaslighting her so he can go to hell too. New Creepy Older Dude is out for obvious reasons. Pretty much the only male character worth a damn is Cornrows Boy, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's not gonna be an option for her. I'd rather have her alone and happy than wrapped up in either flavor of abuse the two main love interests offer her.

Not that I'm complaining. I'd rather read an entertaining melodrama with scumbag love interests than a boring, perfect romance.

Part of our JShoujo Scans 5th Anniversary mass release!  Have fun!  :D

Thank you! I'm sure we will! <:

Spoiler

Part of our JShoujo Scans 5th Anniversary mass release!  Have fun!  :D

I'm happy with the direction this is taking. Thanks, JShoujo!

Hmmm. I don't know how I feel about Kai dating her. I'll have to see. He sure seems dependable and he's been the most honest with her, but I really liked them as friends, too.

I'm also really glad that it seems there's much more

Spoiler
The ever-changing relationships (and their characters along with it) in this series~ My favourite aspects.

Aw, shut the front door...! :'3

Gah! This is surprisingly good, I really enjoyed it, and was a little surprised when I reached the end so fast lol. Now to wait for the next release...

Thanks for the chapter =)

GO KAI! you have my approval....but on second thought...he did try and force her at one point but technically it was out of love......yeah I think it'll be ok with Kai but we'll see 

Yay!  Six Half returns!

Spoiler

i want them to date but at the same time i really dont want them to date

I wonder if they talk like valley girls in Japanese, or if that's just the way the scanlators wanted them to sound. Either way it sounds even more stupid in a manga than it does in a movie with real valley girls... bleh. If I ever talked like that in highschool, I'd want to timetravel and cut my past-self's tongue out lol.

The manga is good, I like it, just the translated dialogue style makes me headdesk.

Super awesome, thanks JShoujo!!

A wild update appears.

I thought this manga and I had something special! Then that blasted card was pulled again. Though I guess I'll keep following because the author's pretty good and I can't wait to see how this cliche's going to be handled. -w- Plus the writing's actually good.

Thanks for the scans!

damn it, looks like the author pussied out and played the "not related by blood" card. if you're gonna do incest, do it!! on another note, Shiori probably shouldn't put too much stock in what Daiki says considering the guy hates her. he's got every reason to lie and make her feel bad.

OH. MY. GOD.

YES.

I don't buy them having sex in the past for a second.

He's annoying and while honest, he's still a douche.

Even the "honest" part I'm having trouble squaring with the "lying through his teeth" part.

Of course they aren't *rollseyes*, great....

I. Knew. It!
most likely, everybody knew it!!
thanks for the hard works like always translators :D

bombshell dropped

Er, forgot to upload chapter 19. Sorry guys. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics