Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 91votes)

Cherry Teacher Sakura Naoki

Alt Names: alt CHERRY TEACHER 佐倉直生
Author: Tachibana Kazumi
Artist: Tachibana Kazumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A clumsy girl who constantly shows off her panties, even though she doesn't want to. A martial arts expert with a complex surrounding her flat chest. A cool beauty who also is a dangerous lesbian.

These and many other girls make up the all-girl's school that newcomer teacher Sakura Naoki has been hired at. Can he help these girls with their many troubles?
Go to Cherry Teacher Sakura Naoki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

that's the key word in here ...

beside, this story might give MC only one girl (or not at all) ...

yeah, it's sad considering MC is pervert, but it just might be that kind of story ...

(the chance is really low in Comedy-Ecchi genre ... but it just might happen ... and I know more than one manga which have this trait)

....list?

very informative, so in conclusion this series does not need a harem tag, YET.

that's the key word in here ...

beside, this story might give MC only one girl (or not at all) ...

yeah, it's sad considering MC is pervert, but it just might be that kind of story ...

(the chance is really low in Comedy-Ecchi genre ... but it just might happen ... and I know more than one manga which have this trait)

very informative, so in conclusion this series does not need a harem tag, yet.

harem tag don't mean anything it need at least a bit interest from MC AND GIRLS ...

Ex :

"Sakamoto desu ga?" have a lot of girls around MC, but since MC don't care at all, then it won't be harem ...

Acchi Kocchi, have MC being fawned with girls around, but he only have one girl for his full interest ...

Same as "Eatman" he help a lot of girl, more than half have feeling to him but it's not harem ...

(in Eatman case, even one of girl waiting him to old age, he only appear once more before she died ... and yeah MC is immortal)

so it doesn't mean many girl then male MC will have harem, or vice versa ...

1. It need at least the girl have a bit "love interest" to MC

2. It need MC at least have a bit "love interest" to girl

3. it need to scale more than 2 girls ...

some manga get really vague tough like Eatman, since MC caring the girls BUT HE WON'T LOVE THEM ...

so yeah, just wait until that happen before the tag being given ...

I won't says it won't happen, just wait until "The signs" appear before the tag given ...

another manga which I wait for "The signs" ...

1. Demi-chan wa Kataritai

2. Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon

3. Majimoji Rurumo

4. etc

I'll repeat myself: The harem tag is warranted when 'three or more significant characters romantically/sexually liking the main character with some of the comedy/story about this aspect'.

sakamoto's story is almost entirely about his coolness (and eccentricity) and plays his coolness for comedy, the girls crushes on him only serve to accentuate his coolness. The girls are in no way significant to the story because their name only pops up once or twice, and only one or two gets a chapter dedicated to them (most of which is only stalking Sakamoto without any other character development).

I don't remember any of the girls who like eatman, being significant outside of one arc. I haven't read eatman for a decade, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

If you actually think that the MC must like a girl in a harem series, then you're literally invalidating 1000 of obviously harem mangas: here are two lists to refresh your memory: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HaremGenre

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?perpage=50&genre=Harem&orderby=rating

I do agree that this series isn't a harem as of translated chapters yet, but I think all mangas that start of similar to this always become a harem, hence why it does deserve it.

harem tag don't mean anything it need at least a bit interest from MC AND GIRLS ...

Ex :

"Sakamoto desu ga?" have a lot of girls around MC, but since MC don't care at all, then it won't be harem ...

Acchi Kocchi, have MC being fawned with girls around, but he only have one girl for his full interest ...

Same as "Eatman" he help a lot of girl, more than half have feeling to him but it's not harem ...

(in Eatman case, even one of girl waiting him to old age, he only appear once more before she died ... and yeah MC is immortal)

so it doesn't mean many girl then male MC will have harem, or vice versa ...

1. It need at least the girl have a bit "love interest" to MC

2. It need MC at least have a bit "love interest" to girl

3. it need to scale more than 2 girls ...

some manga get really vague tough like Eatman, since MC caring the girls BUT HE WON'T LOVE THEM ...

so yeah, just wait until that happen before the tag being given ...

I won't says it won't happen, just wait until "The signs" appear before the tag given ...

another manga which I wait for "The signs" ...

1. Demi-chan wa Kataritai

2. Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon

3. Majimoji Rurumo

4. etc

People gave Harem tags to series like Okusama ga Seitokaichou, Rakudai Kishi no Chivalry, Mai Ball (1 MC + a soccer team with girls), hell some even gave Tenkyou no Alderamin a harem tag because there's a protagonist and several girls.

It's not a harem if the girls have no feelings for the MC, or if he only has feelings for one of them. One of the reasons I hate people giving Danmachi a Harem tag, forgetting that his ability's power is literally "the more you love one person, the stronger the effects are".

The harem tag is warranted when 'three or more significant characters romantically/sexually liking the main character with some of the comedy/story about this aspect'.

It doesn't matter if the main character doesn't want a harem, so most people agree Danmachi counts as a harem. 

Even if some of the possible haremettes' feelings for the MC are vague, if everything else about the the comedy/story resembles typical harem antics, it's generally agreed to be a harem as well so I think Okusama also fits (I didn't really read the manga, just skimmed it).

I don't see a harem tag for tenkyou no aldermin, mai ball, and rakudai kishi, so I think someone made a mistake or was trolling.

Anyways, none of the series you gave me have the obvious harem foreshadowing: no other male except MC in an nearly all female setting (Okusama has another guy who appears as a minor character), so unless there is an exception to that foreshadowing, this manga deserves its harem tag until proven otherwise.

Only main character is male, rest of cast is female and the setting is at an all-girl school (= setting with nearly all females).

Even though it's not a harem yet, it's 100% going to be. If you actually know an exception to the rule, please let me know.

Also, there are raw chapters so maybe the harem actually forms in the raws. I don't want to spoil myself, so I haven't read them.

People gave Harem tags to series like Okusama ga Seitokaichou, Rakudai Kishi no Chivalry, Mai Ball (1 MC + a soccer team with girls), hell some even gave Tenkyou no Alderamin a harem tag because there's a protagonist and several girls.

It's not a harem if the girls have no feelings for the MC, or if he only has feelings for one of them. One of the reasons I hate people giving Danmachi a Harem tag, forgetting that his ability's power is literally "the more you love one person, the stronger the effects are".

I don't understand the need to put the harem tag

Only main character is male, rest of cast is female and the setting is at an all-girl school (= setting with nearly all females).

Even though it's not a harem yet, it's 100% going to be. If you actually know an exception to the rule, please let me know.

Also, there are raw chapters so maybe the harem actually forms in the raws. I don't want to spoil myself, so I haven't read them.

People put harem tag on literally every series with more than 2 named female characters and 1 main dude.

Basically, there's need to be at least 2 significant males, if you hope for a manga to not get a Harem tag for longest time possible.

People put harem tag on literally every series with more than 2 named female characters and 1 main dude.

This is so random and stupid, but still somehow entertaining so far.

Yuna is one cold hearted person ROFL.

I want more chapters with the Yuri Queen.

I know right! would be nice to boss around people lol ( since I get bossed alot at work >.< asdf )

I want more chapters with the Yuri Queen.

This is quite alright, in a slapstick turn-off-brain sort of way. The sensei annoys me though, probably because his face resembles that fucktard from Koi Inu.

why is he a fucktard?

This is quite alright, in a slapstick turn-off-brain sort of way. The sensei annoys me though, probably because his face resembles that fucktard from Koi Inu.

I think 'hentai' is just cuter xD 

it's a common word in "ecchi" genre manga lately ... =3= ...

Flat is justice

Eh, it's kind of like leaving "baka" untranslated ;p Yeah, most people get what it means, but it's kind of like leaving random Spanish words when translating Don Quijote.

Just as a note, it's okay to tranlate "hentai" into "pervert" ;p it sounds better. Thanks for another chapter though.

rofl if these pace keep up then this manga need anime adaptation

Just as a note, it's okay to tranlate "hentai" into "pervert" ;p it sounds better. Thanks for another chapter though.

Yes, please do. There's no reason to leave it in Japanese when there's a direct translation that works in English.

This is published in Jump SQ.

And the SQ is supposed to stand for Supreme Quality.

What a joke

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics