Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 410votes)

Prunus Girl

Alt Names: alt プラナス・ガールalt Planus Girlalt Puranasu Girlalt 樱桃少女alt 櫻花樹下的小惡魔
Author: Matsumoto Tomoki
Artist: Matsumoto Tomoki
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Maki-kun goes to look at the results of his high school entrance exam results and meets a beautiful girl. Could this be a fated encounter? He's thrilled to find out that the same girl, Aikawa Kizuna, not only ends up going to his school, but is in his class. However, he's not so thrilled when he find out that Aikawa isn't a girl! Not a girl, and not really a guy, kind of both--and Maki finds himself getting along with popular Aikawa, getting pulled in to his pace!
Go to Prunus Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would You Fall for this Trap?! New Window s3xIvy
  • 57 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies
Topic Arguments go here. New Window TetsuDan
  • 6 Replies

289 Comments

Came back to read again, just for kicks and an injection of happiness. I really enjoyed this series. It's not often that a manga positively pursues a homosexual plot without having a specific less-than-positive purpose (including but not limited to high-pitched squealing with little or not plot substance) or somehow depicting those involved as deviants. That's how the demographic has been popularly portrayed in Japanese culture for some time now.

The truth is, when people realize their orientation, it's rarely a grand epiphany; it's usually something small, quiet, and wholly private; namely, realizing that you're in love with someone when they're not the opposite gender. Eventually you spend enough time around someone to want to spend as much time around/interacting with them as possible. They are who they are. You want who/what you want. You love who you love.

Cute. And I like that they actually talk about sex at the end (and positively). Some mangas prefer to pretend that sex doesn't exists.

But surprisingly uncomplicated end, he just realizes his feelings, Aikawa notices and they become

Also it's amusing how many people finished this manga while having trouble with homosexual relationships and/or sex.^^ Well I guess sex between men at least, lesbian sex usually attacks a bit less of that.

It's not like it wasn't clear that they would most likely end as a couple. And Aikawas gender was confirmed several times.

I don't know if Batoto love me or hate me..

If i pressing random button, it'll eventually get me here..

RUSSIA WHY YOU NO SUPPORT THIS D:

ending comments of epilogue says vol. 6 will be on sale 8/22.

does this mean this series is ongoing?

No. All the chapters have already been published in the magazine. The series is completed. The publishers just haven't finished publishing the chapters in volumes. Vol. 6 is the last volume.

ending comments of epilogue says vol. 6 will be on sale 8/22.

does this mean this series is ongoing?

So good I wish it wasn't over now I'm sad

So I'm just guessing that everyone here enjoys traps and considering it's shounen...

I just felt trolled by the author throughout, would have spared me the anguish.

dadadah its done o 3o pretty neat ending

I just realized that I have yet to unfollow this manga even though it's finished, but now I'm not sure I want it off of my follow's list. Maybe I'll just bookmark it so I can come back and read it again some other day.

In the end, I enjoyed this manga a fair bit. I wasn't fond of the part with half the school obsessing over Aikawa, but other than that it was a good read. The ending and epilogue I especially liked the closure of.

finished it...daaaaaww

Guess I'm naïve... I wasn't here for the battle over "SECKS!!11!", "deal breakers" and/or all the other concise socio-political discourse on human sexuality - not that there's anything wrong with that - er, them.

I was just here for the sweet and funny romance.  No more now though :(

坏猫

The ending is awesome because Aikawa's a guy.

Traps forever!

What? He's already saying that he's a guy, I can't see any sign that he was a female at all. Why do you feel so trolled?

It more stupid if the author suddenly pull some "I'm actually a girl" bullshit in the last chapter. I'm glad it's not happen.

There was the beach episode where... well, it is possible to hide the "male parts" even in such clothes, but it's rather uncomfortable.

Also, at the beginning, the "magic candies" (peach candy and he turns into a girl?) might have made some people rather hopeful.

Oh, well.

Epilogue was pretty straightforward, I like it :D

Came to see the ending and wow, the magic of manga, where boys skip puberty and have a serious lack of testorone. Oh, the spineless MC is still spineless.

Glad I dropped it early on.

Obvious flamer is obvious.

Came to see the ending and wow, the magic of manga, where boys skip puberty and have a serious lack of testorone. Oh, the spineless MC is still spineless.

Ummm you do realize that some boys just stay that way right? I mean asian builds tend to be more feminine then masculine so it's not like it would be present for all to see as it is in western countries (I wonder why that is... bone structure i guess). Furthermore, spineless MC? Oh so you mean you could automatically decide on a heartbeat to switch sexual preferences to being in love with a person of the same gender (regardless if they make a good trap they still have identical equipment to yours down there and you would know that)? Then considering Aizawa explains our MC's motivations on keeping a pure relationship for the rest of us don't you think that is a bit logical? Although admitedly Kana and Shion screw around a hell of a lot more (Though that may just be due to fan-service esque implications and in reality they wouldn't if the majority of the readers weren't heterosexual males). Still some people take things at a slower pace naturally and it would be even more difficult if you were basically going "against" what you had been taught as "normal" all your life.

A Doujin of their daily life after graduation... that would be GREAT!

I want more damn it. I'm straight, but i don't care even if we get chapters of them going at it like rabbits, I STILL WANT MORE!!!

I agree with you Garrum, the rest of the male population at the school had given up within the first few chapters(i.e. so long as Kizuna-chan is cute who care if its a guy), as you say it's amazing he lasted as long as he did

So... That was the epilogue... So short... Sigh...

I just wanted an epilogue that would have more stuff you know, stories about side characters etc...  Oh well, that's a wrap and I'll be missing this manga...

Quickly?  C'mon, it took a year of going out.  Although I do find it interesting that he's shifted from "I don't want a guy" to "Want so bad, if I have to hold out much longer against that flirting I'll go insane!"

Most of us would have pushed Aikawa down and done awful, awful things by chapter 10. That he lasted 43 chapters before starting to lose his cool makes me wonder if he had any sex drive at all.

Wait, what? It's ended and he's a guy? Feel so trolled...

What? He's already saying that he's a guy, I can't see any sign that he was a female at all. Why do you feel so trolled?

It more stupid if the author suddenly pull some "I'm actually a girl" bullshit in the last chapter. I'm glad it's not happen.

my mind(d*c*) is super confused..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics