Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussions

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
No need for explanitions. Be natural, behave gentely :D

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Guest_KarchAmadeo_von_Kartoffel

Guest_KarchAmadeo_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
Seems no one replies to this forum so might as well make some impact.
Anyone but me think the author will just leave it as a mystery or just have two endings to satisfy all readers?

MarzoNegro

MarzoNegro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
is it complete? o near to its end?

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
It seems like the mystery has quietly pretty much gone away. She's a guy. I mean, he's finally asked why she started crossdressing, and Aikawa told him, which pretty much assumes that it is crossdressing and there was a start.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Sorry, this one just got old for me. It's just going around in the same circle and not really going anywhere. Cute only holds the interest for so long.

Edited by svines85, 24 October 2012 - 06:35 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Zubzim

Zubzim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOl' Blighty

It's a shame it ended so abruptly but I'm glade it's over now. The story wasn't really going anywhere and the last volume was of a very poor quality.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh, it ended? I see..........not that I'm looking for hard spoilers or anything, but I quit reading it because of just that, the story not going anywhere...........so did it come to any sort of resolution or anything concrete when it ended?

Tn7HA0h.png

deredere_tomboy

deredere_tomboy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

It ended how you expected it to end. Your (svines85's) first post describes this manga very well, it's cute but goes nowhere. It's Maki-kun going "But Aikawa's a guy!" over and over. 

I completed it because I enjoy gender bender, but it's not that interesting. I liked the epilogue, but I wish more things happened overall.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

It ended how you expected it to end. Your (svines85's) first post describes this manga very well, it's cute but goes nowhere. It's Maki-kun going "But Aikawa's a guy!" over and over. 

I completed it because I enjoy gender bender, but it's not that interesting. I liked the epilogue, but I wish more things happened overall.

Ahh, thanks, I was curious. And yeah, it wasn't that I didn't like this title, it's just that I thought there was a limit to just how far the  teasing and gender ambiguity could actually go without at least something happening ..............and even though it was largely played for laughs, there were some  serious undertones to it that I thought, if not eventually explored, amounted to "bait and switch"  and I finally just gave up on 'em ever being realized.  

Tn7HA0h.png