Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 329votes)

Sidonia no Kishi

Alt Names: alt シドニアの騎士alt Knights of Sidonia
Author: Nihei Tsutomu
Artist: Nihei Tsutomu
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMecha MechaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Risking his life to ensure humanity's survival, Tanikaze Nagate rides out in his silver armour, the Tsugumori!

Thousands of years have passed since the Gauna destroyed the Solar System.

The enormous seed ship, Sidonia, travels through space while propagating and producing humans.

Brought up in the lowest decks of Sidonia, a young man, Tanikaze Nagate, becomes a Guardian trainee, and is authorized to pilot the outdated but historically renowned Tsugumori.

The battle with Nagate's life at stake begins now!
Go to Sidonia no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Relatively Relevant Matter New Window deusvult
  • 5 Replies
Topic Links to the Q&A at Vienna, as depicted in ch. 30.5 New Window either
  • 0 Replies
Topic Possible relations with other works New Window Havoc
  • 12 Replies
Topic Girls of Sidonia Popularity Poll New Window deusvult
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ochiai New Window DarkSpirit
  • 1 Replies
Topic Knights of Sidonia Anime New Window xeixei
  • 13 Replies

664 Comments

what a final chapter, 10/10, I will have a smile in my face for the rest of the day

10/10 would get trolled again.

"We defeated the Gauna"
"Hurrah"

This ending...

There's a reason I've stopped watching Game of Thrones...

yeah it doesn't follow the much better books, and HBO has shown us in this last season now with no books to bind them at all they want to go full edgelord. Before the earlier seasons were tolerable but the last one especially is just terrible and stupid even for an adaptation.

Wait, one more chapter and it's over?! The heck?! There's so much plot no explained, romances, and other loose ends that's there's no way this will end well in 1 chapter. THis wasn't getting axed why did they rush the end? was the author bored? Seriously way to make an axed ending without getting axed.

===== COMMUNITY WARNING =====

News of the last chapter have started to leak out. And it's created a shitstorm. Many of you are going to rage.

And I mean, rage HARD. I won't be posting any direct spoilers; merely hint at the horror of what is to come:

Spoiler

I'm out. I now consider myself the victim of a Long Troll by Nihei. Were that I could pretend the series ended at ch77... 

does anyone know where show ends? trying pick up after season 2

Because it takes a month inbetween episodes? XD

Spoiler

How could you do this to me.

Booooooo.  My ship just got evaporated. Boooooo!

You're gonna end up alone Nagate if you keep getting your waifus killed. Now let the Captain soothe your pain for another day or three.

I still cannot accept that it will end in a single chapter, but I guess that's the norm when a series gets axed or the author loses interest. Who else remembers Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa?

Where is the harem end?

aww... i cried ...she was so cute...i never saw her as a waifu.. she was more like a little kid...  the way that the mangaka captured the inocennce and the weirdness,... the moment when  an  biological experiment with tentacles blush in love and you feel empathy for her is a 100%win for the author. 

Wow.

There is no celebratory happiness. . . Only solemn silence and repressed sadness for those who have sacrificed themselves in the war for survival.

What a great series. 

sad that "death flag" was so obvious. One cant enjoy character when we know that she is going to die soon...

anyway, whats up with Batoto? Why did chapters 72 - 74 disappear?

The flag was set months ago, and triggered. :(

someone give me a beer i dont feel so good

I saw this coming for the longest time but it still managed to hit me right in the feels.

Spoiler

Best girl just died. Why live now?

The best girl :_(

MidoriKitzune
Aug 28 2015 01:34 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

this is indeed a dire situation

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics