Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 89votes)

+a no tachiichi

Alt Names: alt +a no Tachi Ichialt +α no Tachi Ichialt +α no Tachiichialt +αの立ち位置alt Plus Alpha no Tachi Iichialt Plus Alpha no Tachiichi
Author: Geni Yuu
Artist: Geni Yuu
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoki Houma is an imaginative girl who enjoys shoujo manga. She has long comes to terms with the fact she will never be the type of girl that is the heroine of a manga — purely because she isn’t pretty, and she has decided she prefers to watch events unfold rather that get involved in any case. However, in the perfect shoujo manga twist, one day she gets dragged to an alternate world where the people have summoned a Holy Maiden to save them…!

Except so did her classmate, Haruka Toudou, who fits the exact model of a Shoujo Protagonist. Naturally, Satoki is overlooked for Haruka… except it’s not Haruka who has the powers of the Holy Maiden they wished for. What will Satoki do!?
Go to +a no tachiichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let the translation begin again New Window Solistia
  • 9 Replies
Topic DISCUSSION THREAD New Window CapitalFear
  • 3 Replies
Topic Got a very nice premise, but that's it... New Window Hexxus
  • 2 Replies

157 Comments

I see she is slave

Hmm this is not bad, this chapter redeem last chapter's storytelling and it turns okay.

If this was gender bent...

Spoiler
 What have you done you fool!  Either it would be shounen ai or harem.  Is that what you want?

Well... if it was I'm sure there are plenty of them. 

Honestly, at the rate this is going, I might actually have preferred one of the parodies... This story is just depressing. Wasn't this supposed to be a comedy-based manga? What happened with all the hilarious scenes of Satoki getting weirdishly happy when Haruka raised flags? Those are the things that drew me in! All of a sudden there's so much drama and intrigue and I can honestly say that I did NOT expect(or necessarily want) this at all.  I am still interested in how this turns out, but because of that last line in this chapter, I will be pissed as hell if

(warning: contains spoilers)

Spoiler

End rant. I feel much better now. It disappoints me a little because I was excited to see a female MC transported to another world (since there are xxx number of transported!maleMC!Harem! manga out there). It seemed like a nice change of pace. I hate seeing Satoki turned into a damsel in distress. But at least we know it's not going to be a cliche Knight-in-shining-armor to save her... except maybe the knight from Haruka's harem that would drop her the second he's done saving her.

Somebody kill me right Now. Every time I see the situation of Satoki I can feel my heart breaking apart. 

Spoiler

Yep. I'm out. Gonna go on a quest to find the plot. I think it wandered off into another manga somewhere.

I REALLY LIKE THIS MANGA AND I'M REALLY EXCITED THAT THERE WAS A NEW CHAPTER BUT SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??? I'M SO CONFUSED BUT CAN'T EXPRESS IT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE MY SPOILERS???

spoilers be like [spoiler] What you want hidden by the tab [\spoiler] but the \ should be replaced with the /.

I REALLY LIKE THIS MANGA AND I'M REALLY EXCITED THAT THERE WAS A NEW CHAPTER BUT SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??? I'M SO CONFUSED BUT CAN'T EXPRESS IT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE MY SPOILERS???

Gah, I had high hopes for this but it's just being a stupid shoujo drama. 

....I die a little more on the inside each time i read a new chapter.

But I still continue to follow it.

I must be a masochist.

Send help.

Spoiler

J-Just how many holy maidens are there?

Fill a room with the most powerful computers and let them calculate for a millennium, and you won't even be close to how many maidens lives.

Spoiler

Use spoiler tags, man. Also, I'm not exactly enthused with the latest chapter's plot decision either. It seems like the author just created conflict for conflict's sake.

I really don't like that. 

Spoiler

I'm so pissed off!! I hope with all my heart that all they burning in hell.

Spoiler
Huh? What? The flow of the story really became bad since few chapters ago and this is the top point of it. Imma outta here.
I lol'd at the content page.

J-Just how many holy maidens are there?

can someone explain what the fuck just happened? I seriously don't get it. Who is that woman? 

I think someone else gave him the sword. at least i hope. MC cant be that stupid right?

can someone explain what the fuck just happened? I seriously don't get it. Who is that woman? 

AHH the art is great (paneling is a bit hit or miss though) and so is the premise. I usually don't go for the huge-misunderstanding-plot premise but since it's humor, it works out. I'm really looking forward to read more. I hope Satoki will learn to stand up for herself a bit better in the future HAHA everyone is incredibly rude to her for no reason though (I'm guessing the author wants to make her pitiable/self-insert feelings?), except Haruka. who is a sweetheart. I'm glad since I dislike seeing girls pitted against each other in these situations and inevitably wind up fighting over some guy who probably isn't worth it. I hope she gets closer to Haruka too like honestly, if she wanted to keep this up, that would probably be the best route to go. I think they have a lot more in common than she may think which is good very good

And ranting more on the rudeness thing, a previous commenter said that they were forcing these two girls to fight a war for them and that is totally true lord god how can you do that and then treat both of them so condescendingly and then pretend to be good because you're handsome/pretty or whatever god gjagjajgahga nobody has any shame  AND adding on to what someone else said YES SATOKI REALIZE HOW MUCH POWER YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS...ANYWAYS

Thank you thank you to the people scanning/translating/cleaning this. Special shoutout to the original uploader too, it's incredibly impressive to put out a perfectly readable manga without even knowing the language. If you ever really need an extra hand, please do contact me. I've never actually worked on a scanlation team, but I do have a tablet and PS CS5/Sai, and can definitely learn quickly how to clean and redraw and even typeset. 

Hi ppl, I'm Plum, tweet me @PlumJucie if u wanna fite me or point out any mistakes in my translations.

Spoiler

Thanks for the hard Working everybody!!! I love this manga so much.

On one hand I really enjoy the almost voyeurism of the main character to the supposedly "heroine", but on the other her self-esteem is pretty bad.  I am glad the "heroine" seems to be really nice at least.  It's pretty funny how much the main character likes to watch.

Just found out that scanlations have resumed for this one. Thanks a lot!

Ooooo it's become interesting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics