Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 113votes)

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi

Alt Names: alt おこぼれ姫と円卓の騎士alt 遗落的公主与圆桌骑士alt Okoborehime to Entaku no Kishialt The Leftover Princess and the Knight of the Round Tablealt The Leftover Princess and the Round-Table Knight
Author: Ishida Rinne
Artist: Akatsuki Kaori
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Leticia's father, the current king, is very wise and knew that both of his sons have their own supporters and that if either one became king the other brother’s supporters would rebel, and the country would have a civil war. So he decided to announce that he will retire while he’s still alive and make his daughter, the princess, his successor! However, the princess never expected to be Queen and she really doesn’t have any political allies. So she decides to gather a group of knights loyal to her and form her own “round table” before the day of her coronation. The problem is, all of the good knights who are strong and skillful and loyal have already been snatched up by her father and brothers for their own personal guards.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel Series New Window mizuouji
  • 9 Replies
Topic Okobre Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Okoborehime is BACK!!! New Window mizuouji
  • 3 Replies

237 Comments

dang i really enjoyed this series. AQUA scans thank you SO much for doing this!

and if anyone ever hears word on LN translation please let us know ^^

aaaaagghhh this is so good...why....just why......I really want to read the LN but I can't read japanese T^T I hope there will be an anime or....another sequel of the manga *dreaming* >.<

I think because the LN writers don't want to spend too much time directing the manga and the artist may be on a short term contract for promotional work? :s

This seems more like the promotional work for some otome-game, tbh.

It's just the ending of the begining... WHY? WHY? WHY did it have to end? Leticia is so badass and the plot is so much to my liking... So WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

I think because the LN writers don't want to spend too much time directing the manga and the artist may be on a short term contract for promotional work? :s

It's just the ending of the begining... WHY? WHY? WHY did it have to end? Leticia is so badass and the plot is so much to my liking... So WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Annd it's over T.T No more awesome princess Leticia doing her stuff and gathering knights. Well at least it did wrap up an arc. I'll defiantly miss Leticia though. Likeable bad ass heroines like her are rare. I also hope to see more from this artist. The art in this manga was really beautiful.

aw now I really have to read novel version that I just buy when chapter 2 release.

Again, not an axed series, but only a promotion to the Light Novel version fo the series. And at least it didn't stop at a terrible cliffhanger or something. :)

ends? nooo, but it was so good, why it got cancelled? ;w;

Damm the cancellation gods

why... why does it...  ;_;

Damn axe, this was a good manga!!!

It...it ends....

;__;

I'll miss my bad ass princess. So hard to find some sane, kick ass heroines (in my shoujos). ;(

Well anyway, considering that it was in no real sense "the end", that was a pretty decent end.

Thanks AQUA scans!

Disappointing that it would end this soon and the cursed items and that dream room thingy turned out to be pointless for the manga as a whole... :(

well its good advertizing for the LN

am I the only one who gets a white page :(

I'm always sad when a manga that has a long term story plotted and ready is cancelled before I get to learn the entire story...oh well guess its once again time to turn to the novels. Thanks for a pretty two volumes!

Disappointing that it would end this soon and the cursed items and that dream room thingy turned out to be pointless for the manga as a whole... :(

It's been a good series. Hopefully, the novel translation will be released soon and we'll get the full story of the remaining 10 Knights Leticia is suppose to recruit in future.

I can?!  My god, out of nowhere I suddenly learned Japanese!  Thank you Okobore Hime!

. . . oh wait.

you're just not trying hard enough!
KEEP TRYING!

Thanks for all the scanlations Aqua Scans!!!

Well here's hoping B-T picks it up

Is there a LN translation on-going and where? I can't find anything about a novel on MU

Nope, there isn't.

Is there a LN translation on-going and where? I can't find anything about a novel on MU

Yaay more Leticia! It always picks me up to see an update of this manga. It's a goddamn shame the the next chapter will probably be the last. asdlfkjasdjf;adslkjf blargh even if it's a promotional manga, why couldn't they have just kept running it? The manga format means we can see Leticia and CO rendered in pictures, as opposed to the LN which is text only.

Actually light novels have illustrations.... xD But yeah, since only some things are illustrated (in romance LNs it tends to be the shiny bishie moments xD) the manga does bring something new to the table.

Wait... Do all LNs have illustrations? I'm pretty sure it's all of them, but MU has no entry on the okobore hime novels so I can't be sure... ^^'

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics