Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Okoborehime is BACK!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mizuouji

mizuouji

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAQUAland ~

tumblr_nh7mhqsE9T1rrhuzno1_1280.jpg

Okoborehime is resuming next month!!! They didn't change the title or the mangaka, so I guess next chapter will be chapter 11 and it will be out in Jan 28th in Japan.

I still can't believe it's real but it is!!!  OH MY GOSH!!

Edited by mizuouji, 29 December 2014 - 02:22 AM.

c7u53.jpg

Contact AQUA Scans!!

website|forum|tumblr|email|mangaupdates

We're currently recruiting new translators and redrawers.

lady_bug

lady_bug

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I'm happy, I mean, the story is interesting and the mangaka decides to end it on how that matter? How can and issues that form? She becomes queen? Duke is named king? And this prince of the room? Good choosing to continue, or does the right thing or not publish it, as a reader, I feel offended to have been induced to a story that ends up disappointing or less than he deserved.

mizuouji

mizuouji

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAQUAland ~

I know right! I hope they cover all the novels!! I am buying them and believe me; these two volumes of the manga were just the tip of an iceberg, the story, even tho it has its flaws and everything, it's getting SO GOOD.

Spoiler

c7u53.jpg

Contact AQUA Scans!!

website|forum|tumblr|email|mangaupdates

We're currently recruiting new translators and redrawers.

UnlimitedBlades

UnlimitedBlades

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Holyshit best news I've seen all day. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a new update. It's reaaaaal! Leticia is like my favorite shoujo manga heroine ever. She's beautiful, strong, intelligent, and charismatic. adsfadsfd /fanboy