Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Okobre Latest chapter discussions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

"Damn that woman!" You forcefully embraced a head of state and questioned her gender at a time when you should just be grateful for her promised aid, and all you got as a punishment was a slap, be very glad. Damn that duke! (and I seriously doubt he would have embraced her if she was male, so his "oh right, your female" comment is especially inane)

BTW, what is the translated title of this series?

Edited by truepurple, 23 February 2015 - 10:05 PM.

mizuouji

mizuouji

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAQUAland ~

Oh yeah, well, I guess that was a thing that came in the heat of the moment. She just saved his ass after all. The translated title is the "The Leftover Princess and the Knights of the Round" - I think it's plural since every knight has a lot of weight in the story.  :)

c7u53.jpg

Contact AQUA Scans!!

website|forum|tumblr|email|mangaupdates

We're currently recruiting new translators and redrawers.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Yeah and the heat of the moment would he have dared to embrace her if she was male? Especially the way he did, was extremely intimate. And it wasn't so much the embrace as his ludicrous anger at being slapped afterwards. It was like he was saying, how dare she slap him, even though he totally earned that slap, and she totally earned any forgiveness she didn't need in the first place.

Even when she's helping him out big time, he's looking down on her.

Edited by truepurple, 24 February 2015 - 07:11 PM.

mizuouji

mizuouji

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAQUAland ~

I loved how she cunningly presents the situation to the old nobles, “they are saving OUR Mountain, isn’t it out of their goodwill? Why shouldn’t we help them if they are being so nice to us too? We don’t need the funds that bigpapa Karheinz organized yet anyway”.

And the fact that she’s GONNA FORCE RAIN OFF THE SKY WITH A WIND SWORD.  For Ludgard it took him like one year, but since she’s his king senpai her magical power is stronger than his... And following that reasoning then…

Ozwald<Ludgard<Leticia<Karlheinz<Alexander<Christian

And don’t lemme get start on princes – not siscons and totally want you off the throne – Guido and Friedhelm.

And the fact that Leti calls her knights of the round her – lovers— and asking her bros to make his possible future husband to get along with her other boys!!!! how is that she was surprised to be called “heartbreaker queen”… !?!?!

[HAREM INTENSIFIES].

c7u53.jpg

Contact AQUA Scans!!

website|forum|tumblr|email|mangaupdates

We're currently recruiting new translators and redrawers.