Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 96votes)

Trace 2.0

Alt Names: alt 트레이스2
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webtoon from Daum:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/trace2

Now being officially translated on Tapastic :
http://bit.ly/tapastictrace2
Help support the artist!

Prequel:

> Trace 1.5
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/trace-15-r2888 )

Prequel:

> Trace ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/trace-r112 )

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Trace 2.0 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ["Kidnappers" ch18+19+20 up] Trace 2.0 translations New Window bahboh
  • 27 Replies
Topic Haema Color New Window iphiel
  • 0 Replies
Topic Trace 2.0 Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 25 Replies
Topic How many years have passed since the start of Trace? New Window Whitehalo127
  • 0 Replies
Topic Trace 2.0 discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

201 Comments

Damn. Si-Hyun, you've gone off the deep end since we last saw you.

Well the police officer now has a significant other. Now that's a bad sign for both of them...

Man, chapter 9 raised such an obvious death flag, I'm suprised the policeman character isn't already in mourning.

I didn't like it either, but I think it was well written.

WE don't have to like, but that doesn't mean we can't appreciate it.

Thanks for the 1.5.

WHEN????? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!? 

(I mean.. the sequel *O*) I just wanted more... didn't like the 1.5 ending x.x 

Ok, lets dive owo

I didn't like it either, but I think it was well written.

Thank you very much for the end of Trace 1,5 and these chapters of 2.0. I had almost given up on seing an update. :)

I think it's because of Trace that I migrated to batoto when the site went up, way back when. Any update in the Trace universe is thus greatly appreciated.

WHEN????? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!? 

(I mean.. the sequel *O*) I just wanted more... didn't like the 1.5 ending x.x 

Ok, lets dive owo

As far as I'm concerned, reading the first chapters of trace 2 before the end of 1.5 actually made 2 more enjoyable. Great job guys.

Just finished reading the last few chapters of Trace 1.5 today only to discover this... I'm not sure whether to be happy or apprehensive at the opportunity of reading what is likely to be the equivalent of an emotional roller coaster.

Thanks for posting this! Looking forward to another crazy Trace ride...this time from the perspective of the normal police. Author of Trace always likes to do something different.

Thanks for translating trace 1.5, really adds more insight as to why that druggie guy went insane.

Thanks for the release.

shhryr , your comment totally makes sense. And i am thankful for first translating 1.5 !

Shhryr already replied to your "considerate" comment. But I'd like to add that not only we've made sure we got all the RAWs to make sure we can get them before it becomes a paid series in Daum, so even if it's not released yet we can release when we get it done (we happen to not be that stupid). If you had checked the site only once maybe you'd understand why this series is not being released together with the rest of the series since we are currently in half hiatus. Once again, thanks for considering the group's (be it us or any other group) effort for you and the rest of the readers =)

Thanks for your consideration. We stopped releasing since you may not understand the plot because of Trace 1.5.I thought there was no hurry to translate Trace 1.5 since MCs are different but now that characters reappear we decided to finish Trace 1.5 first and waiting for raws now. (read Trace 1.5 comments) Also we are in dire need of more staff so any help would be appreciated.

LOL, this happens all the time.. Scanlators pick up a series and make all these outlandish claims like "OMG Ill be releasing this all the time"... It started off great and kept up with the releases, now they are 3 weeks behind.. And whats bad about that is that if they dont keep up, they same thing that happened to Trace 1.5 will happen here.. If this series ends and the translations are far behind, thats basically where we will stay.. It will become a paid series that will cost money to view just like with 1.5 and look at 1.5, it just stopped translations cuz no one wants to pay for the raws... I really hope they catch up because they series is too good to just let sit and too good to not be fully translated... If it is a staffing issue I can help with cleaning and proofing and QC.. THis series is up to Chapter 12 as of right now and Chapter 13 comes out today... Hope to see more Chapters soon!.. Message me if I can help with this series, because I really want this series to be translated fully before it becomes a paid series on Daum.  Thanx

i personally like trace 1.5 better but am not a Korean citizen so i cant Finnish it,

If you haven't seen it yet well its better than the first one from my point of view

What a boss.

I like this guy.

Wow. Mr. Suh, you rock! You're way cooler than the asshole Suh's I know in real life!

Hmm, I'd say the die means you are going to die as well^^

Wish I had a Th'um like that.

I want to see the masked guy's face. Unless he's hiding something hideous under that mask.

You know a manwha is going to be amazing when it comes with its own background music. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics