Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Trace 2.0 discussion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

I think blonde super officer was given super powers by that guy causing trouble, who know who he was already and intentionally gave him powers using that method, that's why he was there, to give him powers. Obviously they haven't surfaced yet, but I am sure said powers will surface during hustlers twisted game.

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia

I don't know who awakened him or why he could be awakened as a Trace, but I'm almost sure he will be one 

Spoiler

Edited by Fast Eel Of Steel, 08 March 2014 - 06:01 AM.

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Like he's gonna choose his own life over hers, they allude to the possibility, but that isn't what is going to happen. Maybe he gets teleported, and gets back?

Did it occur to people to simply not look at these words. The first time the person was threatened to look at the word, it think, and didn't know what he was in for. But every time after, they could have simply chosen to not look at it.

Edited by truepurple, 07 March 2014 - 05:37 PM.

MrBronor

MrBronor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I think blonde super officer was given super powers by that guy causing trouble, who know who he was already and intentionally gave him powers using that method, that's why he was there, to give him powers. Obviously they haven't surfaced yet, but I am sure said powers will surface during hustlers twisted game.

As I can understand, traces can't awaken traces... only situation (and critical one) can... but i too think, he has trace ability withing him, that's why he survived...

Anyway, no for that I registered - awesome manhwa... autor - trace, not less.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Where did you get that "understanding" traces have many many countless wonderous fantastical abilities. So why not one that awakens, or even turns someone to trace that wasnt before. 

And you aren't a trace and then awaken, you get the powers from unknown sources. Notice how the amount of traces increases and wanes, new people get trace powers, and some lose their powers.

That guy did something to him, that's why he fell unconscious. Didn't you see how the guy grinned the moment his shoulder was touched? He was given trace power intentionally.

Anyway, no for that I registered - awesome manhwa... autor - trace, not less.

Not sure what you said here.

But this is a good series, one of the better ones I've read.  Glad 1.5 was finished so I could read 2.0, and that 2.0 is progressing too.

This is my all time favorite one -http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/freaks-squeele-r2365

Edited by truepurple, 07 March 2014 - 08:34 PM.