Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 96votes)

Trace 2.0

Alt Names: alt 트레이스2
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webtoon from Daum:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/trace2

Now being officially translated on Tapastic :
http://bit.ly/tapastictrace2
Help support the artist!

Prequel:

> Trace 1.5
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/trace-15-r2888 )

Prequel:

> Trace ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/trace-r112 )

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Trace 2.0 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ["Kidnappers" ch18+19+20 up] Trace 2.0 translations New Window bahboh
  • 27 Replies
Topic Haema Color New Window iphiel
  • 0 Replies
Topic Trace 2.0 Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 25 Replies
Topic How many years have passed since the start of Trace? New Window Whitehalo127
  • 0 Replies
Topic Trace 2.0 discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

201 Comments

The last time they played it back in chapters 3 and 4, there was a survivor, and they never said that they would kill the loser of the game, they only said that the winner of the game would get the die, and that the loser would get the paper (which had previously been shown to kill someone) After the police officer was killed, they just walked away and left the loser standing there.

Was there really a survivor? I went back and read the chapters, and they left one guy alive, then exploded the entire room behind them. His fate was ambiguous, but could he have survived having the room blown up?

But the last time the swindlers played this game, there were no survivors. First they killed the winner of the game despite saying they'd kill the loser, then they killed the loser anyway. Since they upload the videos on the internet afterwards, everyone should know that both people who play the game just get killed. So isn't it pointless for them to keep playing the same game? Do people still believe if they win they'll be let go despite the swindlers killing everyone after every game?

Which makes me really curious how our main character survived, and why his game wasn't uploaded to the internet.

The last time they played it back in chapters 3 and 4, there was a survivor, and they never said that they would kill the loser of the game, they only said that the winner of the game would get the die, and that the loser would get the paper (which had previously been shown to kill someone) After the police officer was killed, they just walked away and left the loser standing there.

But the last time the swindlers played this game, there were no survivors. First they killed the winner of the game despite saying they'd kill the loser, then they killed the loser anyway. Since they upload the videos on the internet afterwards, everyone should know that both people who play the game just get killed. So isn't it pointless for them to keep playing the same game? Do people still believe if they win they'll be let go despite the swindlers killing everyone after every game?

Which makes me really curious how our main character survived, and why his game wasn't uploaded to the internet.

Either way, he's traumatized for life. This is just getting better and better.

Even though I I do not want it to happen, I feel like he's the only one who got to live. :\

And he'll probably trun into a trace after all this.

3 survivors of the initial firefight, before the game started. He's the only survivor of the whole event and he betrayed her somehow. Or maybe he lost and she grabbed the ball.

Either way, he's traumatized for life. This is just getting better and better.

Now my mind is racing through all the possibilities!

The investigator in chapter 12, said that there were

Spoiler

Even whether or not the police girl is one of them.... Nasty Cat is really playing with us readers in this story....  :D

3 survivors of the initial firefight, before the game started. He's the only survivor of the whole event and he betrayed her somehow. Or maybe he lost and she grabbed the ball.

Now my mind is racing through all the possibilities!

The investigator in chapter 12, said that there were

Spoiler

Even whether or not the police girl is one of them.... Nasty Cat is really playing with us readers in this story....  :D

well he did cut off his own thumb so he no longer has the counter agent to the chemical he secrets.

the actions of a single madman may have doomed the world.

The world broke him first. He was a honest and kind man who truly wanted peace.

I feel he's going to make quite a wonderful villain now. He always has the physical boost the D&D gives him, and an ever growing trouble family that is learning a lot about humans from him.

With chapter 13 I do wonder I he will eventually use the villain groups power and leave earth all together by the end of the story.

die or dice? I confused :(

Die is the singular of dice. One die, two dice.

die or dice? I confused :(

They were prepared and armed - still didn't helped much.

Many speculations about this, but none are definite yet. Korean readers think of this too, but personally, I sure hope not.

One of Trace series was about Trace, another about Troubles, so this one would be about a Normal person, wouldn't it?

EDIT: Ok... I have a bad feeling that I might be wrong now...

I'm not saying that I unlike this post, but this is a strange occurrence, the site is not giving me the option to unlike your comment after edited. That's weird. I mean could you imagine a post with 50+ likes, and then have the person change it to something completely unlikable? That's a general question btw. But, nevertheless, weird.

I think we all saw the end of Ch 11 coming, but even so--yikes.

Many speculations about this, but none are definite yet. Korean readers think of this too, but personally, I sure hope not.

One of Trace series was about Trace, another about Troubles, so this one would be about a Normal person, wouldn't it?

yep,  Trace.  definitely he'll  became one

Spoiler

Shit... I hope this is more like Trace 1, where things got worse before they got better, instead of Trace 1.5, where things just generally got worse...

why did he collapsed?  maybe he will awake as a Trace and that was a symptom?

Stupid flag. Didn't mess around and showed up right after it got the call from the author.

What a plot twist! I totally didn't notice the dozen death flags hovering right above the female police officer until now, honest!

ooooh ,OOOOHH < OOOOOOOOO)HHHH , i see whats going to come :D

Thanks again Twisted Hel Scans! It feels so good to have Trace back in my life! :')

why did he collapsed?  maybe he will awake as a Trace and that was a symptom?

Damn. Si-Hyun, you've gone off the deep end since we last saw you.

well he did cut off his own thumb so he no longer has the counter agent to the chemical he secrets.

the actions of a single madman may have doomed the world.

She's so gonna die, or become crippled. Right in front of his eyes, or in a precarious situation. Then his conversion to the dark side will be complete.

I knew it.. druggie turned out to be a villain, it sucks that the kid disappeared because that cop is one of the few people who should have trace powers. I wonder when the beggar group will show up

That's right! Just kill all those damn human scum.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics