Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 248votes)

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Alt Names: alt ē«¶å„³!alt ź²½ė…€!!!!!!!!alt Hip Whip Girl
Author: Sorayomi Daichi
Artist: Sorayomi Daichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaminashi Nozomi (17) is an exceptional gymnast. So much so that colleges with some of the best gymnastic programs are trying to recruit her. Unfortunately for them, she has other plans. Due to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off. Will Nozomi be able to compete in the intense world of "Keijo" and bring wealth and fortune for her family?
Go to Keijo!!!!!!!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is no longer a realistic manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic now that everyone is on edge about the anime, have your opinions of this manga changed? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 16 Replies
Topic Was expecting Eros, butt was surprised New Window IlikeLolis
  • 2 Replies
Topic scanlation group recommendations? New Window shadowbringer
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Keijo!!!!!!!! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1472 Comments

http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/Ore-no-Nounai-Sentakushi-ga-Gakuen-Love-Comedy-wo-Zenryoku-de-Jama-Shiteiru-english-subbed-dubbed-online/

Ore no nounai sentakushi ga gakuen love comedy..

so im in the middle of watching the first episode and i have to say... thats a rather unlucky MC o.o
edit: or the luckiest idk only 12 minutes into the series XD

Well, NO bare boobs or bare asses yet, but it was still entertaining, so I'll keep following it for now.

But let the author beware!  Any nippleless gazongas and I drop it like a hot potato!!!

It's already in the great area as an ecchi manga.

I also like this one as a sports manga.

The art is also good. Unless you're allergic to butts this will be a nice read.

Keijo the sport of

Spoiler

tumblr_mrfe7lQC4I1ruoz9wo7_250.gif

A "Shounen" tag!?

Does that mean that any bare breasts WON'T have any nipples drawn on them!?

I sometimes get the impression that Japanese censors suffer from the delusion that young boys have NO idea that female nipples actually exist!!!

Well, in hopes that I am wrong about this series, I guess I'll go ahead and check it out, anyway.  BUT!!!  The first time I see a bare tit with NO nipple on it, this series will be forgotten by me!!!

Grumble, grumble, grouse, grouse, "Damn censors!", bitch and moan, bitch and moan... 

*Pervy's irrational raving and ranting goes on for another three and a half hours before he collapses, completely out of breath.*

i always wonder why its called shounen when the protagonist is not a male??

doesn't have to be a male protagonist to be targeted towards young men

at some point I just burst out laughing saying this manga is completely ridiculous.....but then i kept reading till the end...so who is ridiculous; me or the manga? Food for thought.

I thought I could take this seriously... But then I saw pg 60 and completely lost it.

i always wonder why its called shounen when the protagonist is not a male??

right well the description has me rather intrigued... but its all just fan service, not that its a bad thing, but breasts and boobs can get a bit boring when used too mu-- can't say that with a straight face.
but seriously though, not sure what else this mangaka is gonna do with the story beyond those 3 things

the plot is strong in this one

too much plot for me.

the sad thing is that this manga oh wait i'm sorry i meant to say full fan service pictures will become a top 10 hot selection and never miss an update. While manga,webtoons, and manwha that are actually any good and actually have a plot will disappear into obscurity. This is the world we live so sad.

I'm reading this for the plot.

Hmm I think I saw myself in the crowd...

I think the correct procedure is to watch the anime first, just to verify if all thet plot in the cover really does appear.

Spoiler 

I normally don't spam gifs, but this just fit too well with the description for me to pass up.

What anime is that from?

DonĀ“t you mean "where can I get me more of them tits!!!? LOL.

Spoiler

I normally don't spam gifs, but this just fit too well with the description for me to pass up.

What anime is that from?

0490e49663546652bda02d50f30f1855.gif?204

"Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform ... to push the other contestant off ... they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off.

/Japan
Lots of plot in this one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics