Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 687votes)

Mob Psycho 100

Alt Names: alt モブサイコ100alt Mobu Saiko Hyakualt OneHundred MobPsycho
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mob Psycho 100 is the story about a young middle schooler, Shigeo Kageyama, nicknamed "Mob" living in Seasoning City. Ever since he was young, he has had astounding psychic powers. However, this esper power is unable to grant him the one thing he wishes for the most: to be friends with the girl he likes in his class.
Go to Mob Psycho 100 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Talk about what you feel about the latest chapter New Window Leoleikiml12
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chapter 100.17 Discussion - O M G! New Window theanondonjuan
  • 1 Replies
Topic ONE's art is terrible, why is his manga so popular New Window noperdoper
  • 60 Replies
Topic Latest chapter non-sense New Window steafen
  • 10 Replies
Topic Volumes and Chapters New Window Demotivator
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anime discussion New Window Ludo
  • 8 Replies

2878 Comments

Looking at the page, Mob very calmly uses his powers to stop the car and let the cat keep going. Its when he turns to see a boy much closer to being hit that Mob panics and does the first thing that comes to his mind, physical pushing the boy. Its not that hard to believe.

That's what I fucking thought, too.

I could even recall that in several panels, as he was asking for advices from others before confessing to Tsubomi, he mentioned that he was feeling calm despite having to face her later on.

Spoiler

Replies to the clueless Mob apologists:

Spoiler

Looking at the page, Mob very calmly uses his powers to stop the car and let the cat keep going. Its when he turns to see a boy much closer to being hit that Mob panics and does the first thing that comes to his mind, physical pushing the boy. Its not that hard to believe.

Incoming "puberty" talk with Reigen and Mob.

I called the first page this was going to be an entire chapter of Reigen struggling to stop Mob for like 2 seconds.

Idk, I like that finally Dimple appears and we sorta know what happened to him, even If the way he appeared seemed like ass-pull-ish (no actual build-up or anything, he just suddenly pops out for convenience sake. I know we all knew he was fine but damn), but I also expected something else?

The fangirls are gonna go nuts with that bait tho.

There's a certain level of smugness that just emanates when you were one of the few people who didn't mourn because you knew it wasn't sad...

Obviously not the specific details, but called this months ago.

Really? I was under the impression everyone figured he was fine but still sad he just popped out of existence for a while and we didn't know where tf he went and wtf happened to him exactly.

There's a certain level of smugness that just emanates when you were one of the few people who didn't mourn because you knew it wasn't sad...

Obviously not the specific details, but called this months ago.

Replies to the clueless Mob apologists:

Spoiler

[color=n
#000000]So the moral is: "Exercise"?[/color]

100 push-ups, 100 squats, 100 situps and a 10km run is how you get strong, right?
This is exactly why I love One, took me completely off guard. He lead me to kinda anticipate ...
Spoiler

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *breathe*

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I didn't know I would be so glad to see those dots back...

So the moral is: "Exercise"?

I LOVE ONE FULL HOMO

HELL YES

This will certainly be the end of the manga, I really can't imagine it continuing in any medium: at least not with Mob as the protagonist. The story began with Mob's problem being that he couldn't control his powers and there was an unknown force that beat up those older kids when him/Ritsu were being bullied. This arc is now focusing on that unknown power. There's nothing more to be developed with Mob once he comes to terms with this inner force. There's also nothing more to continue as far as plot threads are concerned. Everything is tied up rather nicely. This was the main plot of the story, and whatever conclusion Mob comes to.

Hopefully this ends on a happy note, knowing ONE I wouldn't put it past him to have Tsubomi turn Mob down after all this. Mob however will be mature enough to handle the rejection and continue on with his life, and honestly I guess would hold true to the tone of the series.

i am also still here hoping that reigen actually do have some psychic powers i dont wanna see this end yet but it really seems to be going that way

damn they really dragging this confession ark out... almost lost interest.....

i feel you but, this makes sense. each chapter is really short and this is more about mob coming to terms with himself and not really just about him confessing to tsubomi. although we all knew that the reason mob wanted to improve himself was for tsubomi. tsubomi's character is to represent the complex that mob developed of himself, since that was the starting point i believe when he repressed his psychic powers which later got worse when his brother got beaten up and he lost consciousness. but back to the point, this is finally the moment where it really deals with mob personally and not about other people's matters. and he is the protagonist after all. It also bugged me because it seemed like it was going nowhere and finally ritsu came and we get to know what's going on with mob inside. There's a good reason this was how the plot is going but i do feel it was done abruptly.

damn they really dragging this confession ark out... almost lost interest.....

Wow ok I didn't know even after all they went through, Mob(?) still seems to hold a grudge against Reigen. And here I thought after the betrayal arc they were in good terms again and learned to respect and appreciate each other.

Guess he really is like Tsubomi in a way: He can't fully trust people.

Feels like a ham-fisted way to go about it, but I don't mind.  Glad Mob is finally confronting himself in the form of his mighty powers.  A fitting end (? seems like it could conclude very well with this) for this story.

I'd also disagree with the notion that Mob isn't supposed to become smarter - it's not the conventional smarts, like book smarts or game smarts, but a personal journey usually entails a good amount of wisdom - wisdom that may include when or when not to use your powers.  Not to say he could have foreseen this, but your intentions become less and less valuable the greater your fuck-up is, and so 'with great power comes great responsibility'.

Mob was secretly always a psycho. The way it's described makes it terribly relatable i am sure. Everyone's got darkness within.

didnt know I would see you here, coldsteel the hedgeheg

Yeah it sucks when the game is designed in a way that hp recovery items and rest start to give you diminishing returns for over use.

Well the one true Mob is not wrong, but still he should give Reigen's talk no jutsu a try, is the only talk no jutsu that is actually worth listening to.

I hate saying something like this, but i don't think you are smart enough to understand this manga. Or smart enough to understand any other shounen manga.

1.  That's not very nice.

2.  There are some amazingly dumb shounen manga.  It would take self-inflicted lobotomy to get stupid enough not to understand some of them.  Really, that person is posting complete sentences; that rules out your claim from the get-go.

Our conversations about this manga must sound really weird out of context...

Let's be honest, they don't sound totally normal in context either.

[...] when dimple died/went to space with the broccoli, [...]

Our conversations about this manga must sound really weird out of context...

Reigen T_T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics