Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 403votes)

I Am a Hero

Alt Names: alt Ako ay isang Bayanialt Aku Adalah Seorang Pahlawanalt アイアムアヒーローalt Ben Bir Kahramanımalt Eu Sou Um Heróialt 请叫我英雄alt Soy un Héroealt Tôi là anh hùngalt من قهرمانمalt Я — геройalt אני גיבורalt أنا بطل
Author: Hanazawa Kengo
Artist: Hanazawa Kengo
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Suzuki is a thirty-five year old mangaka assistant struggling to be the hero in his own life by breaking back into the lime light with a new serial all the while juggling his relationship with his girlfriend and his own delusions.

However, as hard as Hideo may try, the world seems to have a different set of plans for him; sinister and dark machinations that completely overturn his reality as he knows it.

Nominated for the 3rd and 4th Manga Taisho Award (2010 and 2011).
Go to I Am a Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter (264) disc. (spoilers) New Window Serial Raper
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is there any sight to when this might end? New Window SangMo
  • 2 Replies
Topic "I Am a Hero" movie coming out April 23rd, 2016 New Window Ozen
  • 17 Replies
Topic Chapter 197 New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zombie Apocalypse Day Preparation (For fun) New Window Harpuea
  • 21 Replies
Topic Infected and awakened and hair. New Window Delete me 12345567
  • 2 Replies

1217 Comments

Holy fucking shit, Hiromi.

God damn.

Between chapter 142 and the latest chapters with the reappearance of the Kurusu group, did they appear in any other chapters? I don't seem to recall  anything happening to Kowashi.

Not only homosexuality but incest as well? Gross.

First time I've ever read about someone banging someone with a decapitated penis.

I think the word you are looking for is “severed”. Decapitation refers specifically to the severing of the head (Latin: caput/capitis). Unless you meant a penis which had its “head” cut off :B

tfw you'll never get violently kissed by qt zombie grill

5jVGKOg.gif

This face, you mean; a sigh of relief ;P ?

wait wait wait wait... they are sisters?... and she want to have incest?... and the other she wish to protect him?.. and she use cut-off dick?!!

my golly!!! this manga...

was there a chapter mentioned that they are sisters?...

Referenced chapters 154 and 174

that's iura from chapter 89 right ?
http://vatoto.com/reader#a584e1b7de995928_7

so the reason he stab his own eye in ch 89 is because he is having "conversation" with oda & oda's sister like in ch 243 ?
but oda is still alive and standing right next to Iura in the real world during ch 89

now i am confused

Spoiler

I would go and say It was a trap. Oda's sister stated Hirmoi hated her guts, so It wouldn't be strange she pulled all that to get rid of her or something (using her sister to get Oda to lower her defenses and get back to being trapped in that truck and being stopped from assimilating with the rest of the blob mass of flesh).

Anyways, since Hiromi stopped the whole deal before It even started, maybe oda's sis can't carry on Oda's wishes??? Or maybe they will, just for the sake of plot armor.

Spoiler

wait wait wait wait... they are sisters?... and she want to have incest?... and the other she wish to protect him?.. and she use cut-off dick?!!

Them being sisters was referenced a while back.  It's just so little background information that it's hard to remember. 

What.
What?
What!

WHAT

the fuck, this manga just gets wierder and wierder. transexual incest with a cut of dick...

She promised to protect Hideo if she gets to fuck her sister, but then miss cockblock appeared and cockblocked her... so does this means she doesn't has to protect Hideo? is she still in search of dick? is Hideo's ass safe (is Hideo's dick safe)?

Since Hideo was the medium, does this means he was about to be fucked telepathically?

I would go and say It was a trap. Oda's sister stated Hiromi hated her guts, so It wouldn't be strange she pulled all that to get rid of her or something (using her sister to get Oda to lower her defenses and get back to being trapped in that truck and being stopped from assimilating with the rest of the blob mass of flesh).

Anyways, since Hiromi stopped the whole deal before It even started, maybe oda's sis can't carry on Oda's wishes??? Or maybe they will, just for the sake of plot armor. 

so the reason he stab his own eye in ch 89 is because he is having "conversation" with oda & oda's sister like in ch 243 ?

but oda is still alive and standing right next to iura in the real world during ch 89

now i am confused

Nicely spotted. There's probably more examples like that.

Our MC is saved by an incestuous relationship consumed post-infection, telepathically, and with a dismembered borrowed dick. 

If this doesn't derail the scope discussion, nothing will.

While being watched by a giant multieyed monster what else you could ask for

My tender sensibilities just can't handle this type of ULTRA-VIOLENCE!!!

I need to get back to some safe, mild violence that isn't so disturbing.. Something that only involves normal, everyday stuff like brains being splattered, intestines being ripped out of a live body, eyes being gouged out with a dull, rusty spoon, etc.

Well, you could always watch Barney or the Teletubbies.

First time I've ever read about someone banging someone with a DECAPITATED PENIS.

My tender sensibilities just can't handle this type of ULTRA-VIOLENCE!!!

I need to get back to some safe, mild violence that isn't so disturbing.. Something that only involves normal, everyday stuff like brains being splattered, intestines being ripped out of a live body, eyes being gouged out with a dull, rusty spoon, etc.

She promised to protect Hideo if she gets to fuck her sister, but then miss cockblock appeared and cockblocked her... so does this means she doesn't has to protect Hideo? is she still in search of dick? is Hideo's ass safe (is Hideo's dick safe)?

Since Hideo was the medium, does this means he was about to be fucked telepathically?

Oda truly was the best :/ Even in death, she wants to protect hideo.

but oda is still alive and standing right next to iura in the real world during ch 89

now i am confused

I really don't have a clue where the author is going with this but I can't stop here.

First time I've ever read about someone banging someone with a decapitated penis.

WHAT IF ZERG QUEEN --

fuck this manga.

Our MC is saved by an incestuous relationship consumed post-infection, telepathically, and with a borrowed dick. 

I think the scope should have been used as the dick.

Our MC is saved by an incestuous relationship consumed post-infection, telepathically, and with a dismembered borrowed dick. 

You can't just slap on and off any optical scope like that. You'll need to recalibrate the scope every time you reattach, and that takes time and requires test shots. Shooting with an uncalibrated scope turns any long gun to a noisemaker.
Which is also incidentally why those breakdown sniper rifles you see being reassembled by the heroes in action movies aren't used in real life.

Isn't the slug gun rifled though? Imo still a bad choice, ammo capacity should have been his priority here.
Though I have a feeling that the plot will shoehorn in some shooting at range to save MC's waifu, just for the cool factor

This is why I have a QD mount for my red dot. If it needs to come off, I can take it off and not have to worry about resighting. Too late for the MC, though. And probably illegal in Japan.

Isn’t this what started that whole discussion? That it DOES hurt to have the scope on (worse aim in close quarters)?

I think you didn’t get what I was suggesting: Oda should remove the scope entirely and use it by hand to scout (since that is all he uses it for anyway).

It would take precious time to take it out and put it back, and it's not as if it hurts to have it mounted.

tfw you'll never get violently kissed by qt zombie grill

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics