Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 709votes)

Magi

Alt Names: alt マギalt 마기alt Magi: The Labyrinth of Magicalt ماگی: پیچال جادو
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtaka Shinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Deep within the deserts lie the mysterious Dungeons, vast stores of riches open for the taking by anyone lucky enough to find them and brave enough to venture into the depths from where few have ever returned. Plucky young adventurer Aladdin means to find the Dungeons and their riches, but Aladdin may be just as mysterious as the treasures he seeks. Together with the Djinn Ugo and his friend, Alibaba, Aladdin sets out to find his fortune in the depths of the endless dunes…

Won the 59th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

Spin-Off:
> Magi - Sinbad no Bouken (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/adventure-of-sinbad-r8536)
Go to Magi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic End of Magi? :'( New Window Eldaeb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it just me or Magi reminds me of the Bible or maybe the Quran and Jews New Window GreatNinja
  • 30 Replies
Topic Who's your favourite Magi character? New Window Portgas D. Itachi
  • 14 Replies
Topic How do you think Magi will end? New Window PancakePower
  • 9 Replies
Topic And you just created the country that manufactures everything New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anyone got the feeling that Sinbad will be a future villain? New Window dred05
  • 12 Replies

6243 Comments

I thought this was coming to an interesting end what with the talk of 
Spoiler

But now it's back to being... kinda tedious. Like, the more "twists" that are thrown as we reach the end, the more excessive and contrived they feel.
One way or another, though, thank you for the translation! I'm interested to see the final conclusion.

I think she just wants to end it. I wonder if there's a collaboration with Mashima in the works, considering how they both pretty much just decided to end their mangas. Maybe they felt they did better work together than going off on their own.

A collab might be in their best interests, considering the dumpster fires Magi and Fairy Tail became. Still not as bad as Bleach.

Nothing is as bad as Bleach.

This series is such a mess... I miss the days where I actually enjoyed reading it. Now I just feel sorry for Shinobu.

I think she just wants to end it. I wonder if there's a collaboration with Mashima in the works, considering how they both pretty much just decided to end their mangas. Maybe they felt they did better work together than going off on their own.

Why didn't you do that before?! Priceless.

The series is a parody of itself, Shonen Sunday and their eternal series meanwhile others are axed without a second thought.

And david will come back and do shit (he has god power too)

Chaos theory they are here to troll.Like Fujiwara in "Kaguya want ..."

This series is such a mess... I miss the days where I actually enjoyed reading it. Now I just feel sorry for Shinobu.

Good job Sinbad. Now the whole world is gonna turn into fucking rukh.

Today's chapter: now, that is solid cliffhanger material.

Talk no Jutsu is making another sneaky comeback....

It is the most powerful of all jutsus.

I want loli arba back.

gümötziafklakblsdfjdsfsdfjsldfgk

Translation: This all Sinbad's fault.

gümötziafklakblsdfjdsfsdfjsldfgk

"So... Let's talk with others?"

Magi and it's prequel in a nutshell.

Worked every time it had been tried. Unlike violence...

Am I the only one who think that their quarrel in this chapter is extremely funny?

100 chapters ago, who would have thought that Aladdin, Ugo, Alibaba, Arba and Sinbad would talk together to discuss something seriously?

Not only that, I don't even know what was Sinbad's issue with how the world worked, they just had to get rid of Arba and the Al Thamen and they would have a world free of "Destiny", after all.

While is indeed true that a god may have interfered with that world, isn't it also true that, that was the very reason why Ugo became a guardian in the acred palace?

To kick out any gods who dared to invade Solomon's world? Isn't it also the reason why Aladdin is there?

Spoiler

Talk no Jutsu is making another sneaky comeback....

In other series, it would be a complete ass-pull. But from the beginning, the moral of Magi has been that diplomacy, communication and trade are the way to face the problems of the world, since definding your people no matter the cost and using force to impose your values is a very human and understandable thing to do, but it leads to other kinds of trouble.

The Sinbad Crisis ending with everyone, even former villains, debating and achieving a solution together seems more in line with Magi than a ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny. But who knows what will happen next!

Alibaba mind fuckery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God has spoken ! :D

Am I the only one who think that their quarrel in this chapter is extremely funny?

100 chapters ago, who would have thought that Aladdin, Ugo, Alibaba, Arba and Sinbad would talk together to discuss something seriously?

TBH, if you have to read a different series to understand an important character in a series, you done f'd up

But the prequel is really good TBH

So in the end, they're going to sell pottery to the greatest God of the entire hierarchy or something ?

Alibaba's special power is
Spoiler
this series needs some more mor

Rule #6 of all fiction: if a hot woman is evil, eventually she will be painted in a sympathetic light and redeemed, no matter how evil she was before that.

Unless you are in the 80's? Like the Baroness from GIJoe, or Melodia from Silverhawks, or Shadow Weaver from He-Man and Catra from She-Ra , or Pizzazz from Jem, or...

Too much useless exposition.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics