Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 908votes)

Molester Man

Alt Names: alt Chikan Otokoalt 痴漢男alt Tacizci Adamalt Приставала
Author: Molester Man & 2Ch & Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off a real story which was posted on 2ch, Molester Man is the story of how Molester Man is mistaken for a stalker by Miss Understanding, and how they overcome their personal challenges while slowly growing closer to each other.

"Molester Man" and "Miss Understanding" are simply pseudonyms (false names to hide real names) used by the author of the manga.
Go to Molester Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it... New Window LibertyTrooper
  • 1 Replies
Topic Yes, MM is great, but OMK is better and here´s why New Window FakeHero
  • 11 Replies
Topic Did you nearly miss this awesome manga by judging the title? New Window Seraphic Mist
  • 43 Replies
Topic MOLESTER MAN LIVE ACTON - Any English Subs? New Window TrombeOverride
  • 1 Replies
Topic anymore mangas like this? New Window sventh
  • 1 Replies
Topic The ending. New Window ArrJay
  • 25 Replies

1030 Comments

I lol'ed at this,
http://vatoto.com/read/_/159974/molester-man_ch21.5_by_boon-scanlation/12

ALL HAIL TO LORD MOLESTER AI*EN

who knew he got such character inside his mind... lol
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

dis manga, one of the best
fun ending with Sachiko and Abe stealing most of it. good to give the minor characters a chance in extras and stuff.
Also, what's up with all those people complaining about the art, It's one of Yoko's most charming points.
Spec-Fucking-tacular. As a weeaboo and a social fuck up from 4chan, this warmed my heart. Ending was great, the story was spectacular, and the characters were hilarious and relate-able (it's real life after all). Recommend for everyone. Never judge a manga by it's title.
Yo this is one of the best manga I have ever read ever. I've read literally hundreds of manga but this one has that "charm" that lets it reside in the special place in my heart. The place where only the best stay. Like Hoshi no Samidare.
Molester D : "Tits ! Tits !"
I know that feel bro...
SACHIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lol at the reaction of the family
BOON!!!!!!!!
ROFL
KANSAAAAAIII~~

Thanks BoonScans, you have awakened feelings that were dormant since New Year, like most of the guys here lol
Sachikooo~
What? Anonymous wasn't within 5th? Dammit
What?! River Boa from M:TG? Was this by the scanlators or did the mangaka actually reference something from Magic? Either way, very nice.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/159974/molester-man_ch21.5_by_boon-scanlation/3
yatta! an extra
THIS IS IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! THE CLOSURE FOR THE MOST EPIC ROMANCE IN BATOTO...AND IN 2ch~!!!
Yaranaika?
I couldn't feel my sides when number three was revealed. Oh god, they hurt...
sachiko has been revealed !! Molester get the death flag !! LOL
BEST. MANGA. EVER!
@ daraghuman

If art alone "made" manga, a lot of the "top rated" stuff wouldn't have see the light of day. This manga while yes, rather lacking in art, tells a hilarious story, and is why it seems to have an absurdly high rating. According to Bakuman, MANGA NEEDS TO BE INTERESTING. And if you didn't think Bakuman was a good story with good truths, I don't have much else to say to you.
I'd say the art made it a little more "real". This manga wasn't written and drawn by a pro who does this for a living, but by an everyday otaku and someone who wanted to draw a great story for us to see.
Your'e not just an onahole to me , You're Family!!!!!!!! rofl!!!! Molester man rocks!
DAT END!
SACHIKO LIFE
Best ending ever.. ~
Best ending ever.. ~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics