Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

thanks for the update! :D

Spoiler

Thanks to Hisame, that said to her that she is mixing everything with the novel, it became clear that she don't love Shigure, she was mixing her feelings with the one of her novel, at max she have desire for him. She might really have HSDD.

About Akira, she does really loves him. When he was with Mami she felt jeaslous, but she wasn't aware of that. But why she wasn't that jeaslous of Akira after Hisame saw him saying yes to Mami? That's quite simple, after the incident with Hisame she became a little aware that Akira will always come back to her D8 But when he starts to play with the girls she will have to get him >D And at that time the one who will push her back will be Shigure. 8D~

I want to see a spin-off of Shigure in High School (in a diferent school of the other 2), I want to see him being his true self, making true friends(since for now he only have Mami) and falling in love, but sucessfull.

Ohhh boy...what an Oranyan

Spoiler

I'm really starting to consider putting Hisame into my favs list..... gonna wait a little longer though.

Well... It better then the Days of our Lives, and the only reason I'm using that comparison is because it was the only thing on the T.V. in the dealership waiting room. 

God help me...

So will the puppeteer win? or will the puppets break free? stay tune for the next chapter!

Akira x Mami ALL THE WAYY !! Good choice Akira Mami is far better than Yukina

And just come back Shigure and makes that Snow Girl realizes !!! (sorry i kinda hate Yukina =_=)

Akira x Mami; Hisame x Yukina and Shigure left alone in a corner, criying.

Hmm I started this for kicks but so much drama Ice queen love is only towards her novel why does she try to get Shigure back if she doesn't even understand herself what she feels?.

1387005077641.jpg

Akira x Mami ALL THE WAYY !! Good choice Akira Mami is far better than Yukina

And just come back Shigure and makes that Snow Girl realizes !!! (sorry i kinda hate Yukina =_=)

tldr: This story just needs to wrap itself up, aa. (And hopefully have an Akira and Mami sequel)

Welcome to shoujo.

The problem to me isn't that Yukina is a overall bad character (and protagonist at that). The problem is that the mangaka, Miss Tooyama, attempts to throw in unexpected characters and events so it will seem like a good story. If anything, it only throws the plotline off course and makes this tangled mess. Sometimes I even forget all of this stuff Yukina does is for the sake of her cellphone novel.

What happened to Mami's mother? Did she abandon her own daughter, leaving Mami to be cared and supported under the wing of Shigure? A sub-plot, mentioned briefly, but hasn't ever been solved. I understand suspense, but it's ridiculous how it was just shoved in out of the blue and not being noted even later on. Not even having a scene at the end with Mami reflecting on it.

Yukina's former teacher back when she was a child, who hasn't been seen of until this chapter fifty-one (although in a flashback). It seemed useless, his character, because the rumors of him molesting students had me on the edge of my seat but with a foul taste in my mouth - only to turn out to be anticlimactic. "Oh. He doesn't have feelings for her after all. Wow. Okay then."

And then Shigure disappeared off the face of the planet, granting the chance to introduce his younger brother to the story, Hisame, an interesting character I admit, with a possessive nature toward Mami. (Did Miss Tooyama even mention him before?) What worries me is who will he have once this manga finishes up. I've learned to sympathize with his character a bit. It's obvious enough that Yukina is supposed to be with Shigure, and there's been heavy implications of Akira and Mami's future relationship (in light of this recent chapter), and there's no other character left for Hisame. I can't even tell if he's an antagonist or not, like, what are you going to do with him? Give him a cheesy line and have him just leave?

Out of all the characters, I love Akira and Mami the most. Seriously. Sure, they have some flaws, like both of them being annoyingly dependent on a certain someone either presently or at one point - but hey, did they not have anyone else to turn to? You can't really blame them. The only thing I actually dislike of Akira right now is his idea of cheating on Yukina. It may or may not be understandable - she's been sort of leading him on, despite how much it's clear he cares for her. 

tldr: This story just needs to wrap itself up, aa. (And hopefully have an Akira and Mami sequel)

Everyone...brace yourselves for the next chapter...

FUCK MAMI

...eeer...is that an insult or encouraging someone (particulary Akira) to do -you know what- to Mami?

kyaaaaaaaah ><

*my reaction for the end of the chapter

WOW.

GODDAMN LOVE PENTRAGRAMS

ummm... shigure, aren't confessions usually, you know, the other way around?

...My comment is so spoilerful it's all right under that Spoiler button, heh. xD Oh man...

Spoiler

I really don't see the point in adding Hisame in the story.

The terrible couple Shigure and Yukina we be together.

I doubt Hisame will end up with Mami because Akira has no one after Yukina is gone, so Mami will be the person to fill in that void.  I just really think Hisame has no reason to stick around in the next chapters, his importance is pretty much finished.

We go round and round and round and round..

Someone get us out of this loop!

MARY, JOSEPH AND JESUS. 

this chapter is to much, and WTF YUKINA grow a fucking backbone girl!

SHIGURE NEEDS TO SIT DOWN.

Finally! It was about time for everything to fold up. I just hope the breakout with Yukina and Akira doesn't encounter problem... (because seriously that could be done in less than 4 panel...) Then the story could focus on Yukina x Shigure and Akira x Mami.  Yeah no one care about you Hisame... Go build and ate sand castle hahaha

FUCK MAMI

wow im so surpised that akira became her lover.not.it was obvious from the start,

lol watta chapter. 

glasses guy is left in the dust. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics