Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapter 50 raw

watashi ni xx shinasai raw manga chinese to english translator

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

maee

maee

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Can someone translate this chapter into english? It's in chinese. I really want to know what's happening. Thank you!

The link to where to download is 

http://sdrv.ms/18cFq5t

Thank you! (:

Animelover820

Animelover820

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

HEY there! I think I can help you out! I do speak fluent Chinese, but my reading and writing skills are lower. HOWEVER, I still can translate most of this chapter for you. (Also, some of the images are blurry so I can't make out the characters of some of what Shigure/Hisame's father is saying)  The names are also a bit different, but you can still tell who they're talking about....I hope I can help a little!

Page 1:

Shigure: Yukina...was punched by Hisame????????

Page 2:

Shigure:You say that Yukina was really hit by hisame????

(It will probably be a little different when the real translators come and translate this part)

And why would Hisame hit Yukina????

Shigure's dad: Is it necessary for that reaction?For HImuro Yukina? (I THINK THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS, again, just the jist of it, not the direct perfect translation)

Shigure:I'm really sorry.....Because she is my classmate, I'm concerned

Dad: Don't worry. She's fine. I've been seeing to her situation, and it's going very well.

Page 3:

(I can't read this part very well, sorry, but I assume this is what he's saying)

Dad: But she said a few words that brought things into perspective.....

Shigure: ?

Dad: (something , can't read it,) wait for you to come home.....we'll talk later, get some rest. <Hangs up phone>

Pg. 4:

Shigure: <slams key on phone> WHAT'S WITH THAT????? WHY WOULD SHE GET ATTACKED? WHAT'S GOING ON? i DON'T UNDERSTAND! Plus, the one responsible is HISAME????? (I'm sorry, I can't read the next quote AT ALL)

<Remembers Yukina with Akira>

Pg. 5:

Shigure: <Slams phone against the wall>

What does her injury have anything to do wiith me? That (this part could be a variety of insulting nouns: bitch, whore, slut, etc, etc.)

Pg. 6:

Shigure: I have my own things to worry about.....

<switch scene>

Girl: The count has a brother named... (dont know, chinese translated name, you'll have to find out yourself when it's done translating!)

Because he is the youngest, he is always compared to his brother with everyone.....

His attitude is very cold and mean....(something like that anyway)

Pg. 7:

Girl: And the girl that he loved was stolen away by his brother.......

He began developing hatred and took his anger out on the girl (I can't read a lot of these characters, but that's the basic idea)

Because of this he was labeled with a dark heart......

Friend: OH!

Girl: And after that, he met Lilia, and

after she confronted him about his love, she was beaten badly by him.

Pg.8

(something....sorry I don't recognize a lot of the next characters....)

(erm, something to do with Lilia in her undergarmets with a knife ready to defend herself....)(too small and bold print next, but just think they're going kya kya kya over the exciting details of Yupina's novel)

I'll give you more of the translations as fast as I can. Geez, who knew being a translator was so difficult! I'm sorry that my translations are so sucky, but it's better than nothing, right? I hope I helped! Again, I'll give you more translations when I have more time.