Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
As the Title says a discussion thread in regards to current scanlated chapters and other various things..

tirazai

tirazai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
This story is awesome! haha, but yeah, when will the next chapter come out though.. don't condemn me, i'm just asking nicely.
Posted Image

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
ch.31
Isn't it strange that he said that his first love was Yukina? The way he phrased it makes it sound like his love for her already ended.
I'm curious about their conversation.

Thanks for the work.

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
It's just that he was never serious about anyone before and he just noticed that it makes Yukina his first love then.

unf2a.jpg

Mark Sayos Mejia

Mark Sayos Mejia

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Those two are such poker face..
(Chapter 31, page 40)

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Think once, how would boy version of Yukina?? I think nobody were care about him.

about next chapter I think THERE WILL BE A STORM OF A LOVER

Don't you think the same??

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

MrSandMan

MrSandMan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Spoiler

Inpsoing? Niiice~

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
Funny, huh?
I bet you're all so perfect and haven't made a mistake before.
/Me claps

unf2a.jpg

Ran★Moonie

Ran★Moonie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • Locationin the realm of unconsciousness
i guess the teacher is like Shigure..he has a hidden side to him..a bad side...
ooohhh watching Shigure fighting over Yukina is fun...fufufufufu :D

tumblr_o6ntzceUea1twrse4o1_540.jpg

"Everyone wants to carve their scars into someone else."   

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

i guess the teacher is like Shigure..he has a hidden side to him..a bad side...
ooohhh watching Shigure fighting over Yukina is fun...fufufufufu :D

I think so. If Yukina's broken heart fixed, it would be a problem for Shigure because she will fall for that teacher again. But it is also a chance for Shigure to have a grip on Yukina's heart.
By the way I couldn't believe that Shigure got serious. Love needs proofs. He has to prove himself to Yukina.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

syockit

syockit

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
I like it when she draws the inverted v face:
(°Λ°) (°‸°) (°ʌ°) (°⋏°)
It instantly made Mami one of my favorite characters, even though she had a disagreeable personality at the beginning.

Edited by syockit, 17 March 2012 - 10:50 AM.

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia
Damn! Shigure was so cool! I want someone to do something like that to me. kyaa~

It's making my heart throb just thinking about it. X3 <3

Posted Image

The Empress

Fujoshi.Weird.Eccentric.Moody.Sadist.Masochist.

Ravin

Ravin

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 45 posts
  • Locationeast united states
shouldn't people post in here more?
also why is there harem tag?

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands

Think once, how would boy version of Yukina?? I think nobody were care about him.

I don’t understand the question. She the one making things happen, if she were a boy I don’t see how that would be different. ‘He’ would still blackmail Shigure with varying effect, ‘his’ cousin would still feel something towards ‘him’ and the teacher… Well, after the latest chapter, I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out that he enjoyed the company of young boys as well as girls.

I read chapter 33 a while ago and… First, let me say that I dropped the series because the back and forth wasn’t good for my heart -- according to my doctor, I can only have so much angst per year. Just on a whim I decided to see if Yukina had made a choice yet…

Instead, she’s juggling three guys now and still claiming to not know what ‘love’ is. I’m not even going to go there; I’m too dead inside now to care. >_>;

I did think the ending was ironic has hell, though. AkA, Shigure getting upset that Yukina is about to get her oil changed, tires rotated and air filter replaced. Don’t get me wrong, I understand the part where she might be underage (I forget how old she is) and blah, blah, blah. There’s also the suggestion that Teach might be in it for the cookie and not the farm, another valid point.

But if you take those two points out, his concern is laughable. She wants to know what love is, well, love is when the mommy and daddy hold each other all night or – in this case -- for an hour at a motel during the afternoon.

Some of you might be saying ‘but he doesn’t love her’. What do you want me to say? That every time people are intimate, it’s ’cause they love each other? That her first time should be ‘special’ and framed on the wall in her living room? Sure, I don’t like it when women get used like that but I also know that guys just want to have sex once in a while without it meaning anything more than that.

You’re not supposed to get it perfect each and every time. You’re supposed to make mistakes, figure out what you do and do like and grow as an individual from the experience. I think it should happen, maybe then she’ll finally ‘grow-up’ or breakdown and be sent away to a place where people chew her food for her. :)

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
After reading the latest chapter...

Shigure and co.! Beat the crap out of that teacher! I can see evil in him.

Similar-man

Similar-man

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

I don’t understand the question. She the one making things happen, if she were a boy I don’t see how that would be different. ‘He’ would still blackmail Shigure with varying effect, ‘his’ cousin would still feel something towards ‘him’ and the teacher… Well, after the latest chapter, I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out that he enjoyed the company of young boys as well as girls.

I read chapter 33 a while ago and… First, let me say that I dropped the series because the back and forth wasn’t good for my heart -- according to my doctor, I can only have so much angst per year. Just on a whim I decided to see if Yukina had made a choice yet…

Instead, she’s juggling three guys now and still claiming to not know what ‘love’ is. I’m not even going to go there; I’m too dead inside now to care. >_>;

I did think the ending was ironic has hell, though. AkA, Shigure getting upset that Yukina is about to get her oil changed, tires rotated and air filter replaced. Don’t get me wrong, I understand the part where she might be underage (I forget how old she is) and blah, blah, blah. There’s also the suggestion that Teach might be in it for the cookie and not the farm, another valid point.

But if you take those two points out, his concern is laughable. She wants to know what love is, well, love is when the mommy and daddy hold each other all night or – in this case -- for an hour at a motel during the afternoon.

Some of you might be saying ‘but he doesn’t love her’. What do you want me to say? That every time people are intimate, it’s ’cause they love each other? That her first time should be ‘special’ and framed on the wall in her living room? Sure, I don’t like it when women get used like that but I also know that guys just want to have sex once in a while without it meaning anything more than that.

You’re not supposed to get it perfect each and every time. You’re supposed to make mistakes, figure out what you do and do like and grow as an individual from the experience. I think it should happen, maybe then she’ll finally ‘grow-up’ or breakdown and be sent away to a place where people chew her food for her. :)

you probably should read what just got out ^^. I knew the teacher wouldn't be a bad guy.

About the sex-reversal thing, why not flip everyone while we're at it ? Though I guess it would become Harem... but if the plot is explored the same way it should be quite interesting.

Honestly, when I started reading this manga, it was because I felt my personal romance resembled it, and now, I'm supporting Shigure even though at first I felt Itoko-san(means cousin) was the best for her. Yukina is a strange girl, there is no saying about that, and I love how people's feelings are complex, even more so when the subject has an unique personality. Plus I like how Shigure just gets more and more aggressive and straight-forward, for once I really felt some evolution(even if kinda unsurprising) in the male characters of a Shoujo, made me happy.
助けるよ
あたりまえだろう

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia
I just read the last chapter and it seems that another character just appeared.

And it seems that Akira felt that Shigure is getting serious with Yukina.

And who is Dolce that texted Yukina?! So many mysteries just appeared! <3

Posted Image

The Empress

Fujoshi.Weird.Eccentric.Moody.Sadist.Masochist.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
Boo! Didn't like that last twist. Baby still stays a baby. Her tears mean nothing to me!

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
great new chapter

Tn7HA0h.png

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Well, well, going for the gusto. We've finally reached that point we knew had to be coming, where someone left behind all the artifice and pretense that have framed this whole relationship and just went with their honest feelings. It's almost a pity, because the artifice and pretense was interesting and made this manga what it was. But it couldn't last. The tension's been building up and in the end the real romance had to break through.