Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 105votes)

Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou

Alt Names: alt Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushoualt Anorexia ~ Shikabane Hanako is anorexia ~alt アノレクシア~しかばね華子は拒食症~alt Shikabane Hanako is Anorexic
Author: Akira
Artist: Nini
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "In an accident at the meat factory, the heiress was heavily injured. Guiltily, I agreed to her request, but this very same request have let me enter into a wonderful life..."

WARNING/Spoiler: Contains CRUEL cannibalism.

Italian:
"In un incidente in macelleria, l'ereditiera resta gravemente ferita. Sentendomi colpevo, ho acconsentito alla sua richiesta, cosa che però mi ha fatto entrare in una vita meravigliosa..."

AVVERTENZA/SPOILER: contiene cannibalismo CRUDELE.
Go to Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HEHEHE BTCH DEAD New Window Demonkonga
  • 14 Replies
Topic why are there always evil, demented little kids with fettishes New Window CaptainBalls
  • 6 Replies
Topic Discussion about this new manga and their current chapters New Window dell1530
  • 22 Replies

311 Comments

Well, to paraphrase an old nursery rhyme,

Some like 'em hot,
I like 'em cold.
Dead, buried, in the ground,
Nine days old.

Hey, Mizuouji! Let's go down to the morgue and pop open a cold one!!
thx aqua scan and mizuoji :)
i got a hard-on from that kiss.. guess i discovered a new fetish of twisted love asd. btw this needs a romance tag
nothing says love like cannibalism
Love this.

Twisted Love FTW!
Yayyy!! this just gets better and better!
Part 2 is up! :3
it's a train wreck, and I can't look away..... *follow*
I think I'm slowly starting to understand what is going on, well I mean on a philological level, as well as genetics. Though at this point I can only guess;It is probable that the reliance one human blood/flesh is more necessary the older they are, and the older brother understands this after what happened to the older sister, and want's to save his second sister who had stopped eating, but is still not as reliant on human blood/flesh, yet she soon will be.

The connection to the male lead's twin sister has at least two possibility; one being that the twins are actually distant relatives that don't have the same needs as that main family, but share some of the same characteristics. The other, and more likely, is that the twins have a simuler (not the same) mutation, but it's far more apparent on the sisters side, and this mutation is what has brought the eldest of the family to want to bring them into their family.
Awesome, thanks AQUA Scans!
Mah; i was going to wait for tomorrow to release the next chapter but what the hell... will be up in a an hour (maybe less?) if my internet is not cheating on me... stupid slow internet... =.=*

BTW; we opened a blog! [we are still in construction, though =.=IIIII] Please step by and comment if you guys have the time!

http://aquascans.wordpress.com
Huh so that's how the Nee-san went crazy
@ mizuouji
This is one of the most messed up manga I've ever read...and I applaud you for even being able to translate it Posted Image
and for some strange reason...I can't stop reading this
will update this weekend. :]
This is probably one of the most WFT!? manga I've come across for quite some time. at least three "Unintentionally Hilarious" stars.
I just love how it's disturbing XD
@Cydric,

I doubt you would say the same thing if you're in his situation. Heck if it were me, I probably freak out and started to kill everbody since it's going to be killed or to be killed situation to me.

But to think that beautiful main girl eats human...lol. If the main character ever get to be with her I'm sure he would think "she won't bite right?" everytime they kiss XD
The Main Character shouldn't over react, like a wise man once told me "People die if they are killed"
Spoiler
You got lost in a cannibal house? Good, just find the nearest chainsaw and let the game begins
Putting aside all the screwed up shit there and whenever he still can be called male or not... what's up with implanting a cell phone into his knee? it's not like it's of any use in hiding it, not to mention mobility and... well, pulling down your pants each time ya have too look at the display is a bit...
Spoiler
The whole "find the key and pills" stuff is starting to remind me of silent hill =_=
following because of the wtf
All the details are there...In my head... yet my brain just can't process... Thunderstruck...utterly thunderstruck... So lemme get things straight~
Spoiler
Well fuck...
Poor guy. It's as if everybody is plotting to make his life unbearable in their own way.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics