Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Discussion about this new manga and their current chapters

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

dell1530

dell1530

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
Finally some manga that puts ethics and moral in a dilemma that probably wont come up until (a father, mother, sister) or someone close steps in, lets see how this develops

PD: Dunno why but b4 reading the comments that talks about canibalism i already had the vibe from the very picture where the shoots where going :-P

Speak freely about your opinions on manga and last chapters plz

mizuouji

mizuouji

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAQUAland ~
Well. I have read the first 5 chapters... We are a dedicated team and are not leaving this project!

Spoiler

c7u53.jpg

Contact AQUA Scans!!

website|forum|tumblr|email|mangaupdates

We're currently recruiting new translators and redrawers.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Really interesting manga, twisted and sick yeah, but really interesting. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of it. I mean, watching someone getting eaten for dinner while still kicking, you can't see something like that just anywhere.

Tn7HA0h.png

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
At the time of this post, Chapter was recently put on this site.
Well we know a little more backstory for Ryoji. Didn't really care that the girl (Inui Mana) died, but it was interesting since because of her we got more of Ryoji's back story. Kind of wierd Ryoji calls her a "pure girl who wouldn't tell lies" and she's having sex with other guys in his room. Also did Ryoji and Mana do it? I'm confused with that, but I'm assuming they didn't since she start calling him Useless-kun (but I'm confused why she calles him that too).
Though once the older sister was loose, I knew there was no chance of escape. Not sure if I missed it, did they have specific reason to capture her and eat her? I don't think they did , but correct me if I'm wrong.
This series is quite interesting and I was on board since Chapter 0.

Spoiler

Thanks for the heads up, I'm more excited for the future chapters more than ever. Thank you for translating, cleaning, and redrawing this manga!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

At the time of this post, Chapter was recently put on this site.
Well we know a little more backstory for Ryoji. Didn't really care that the girl (Inui Mana) died, but it was interesting since because of her we got more of Ryoji's back story. Kind of wierd Ryoji calls her a "pure girl who wouldn't tell lies" and she's having sex with other guys in his room. Also did Ryoji and Mana do it? I'm confused with that, but I'm assuming they didn't since she start calling him Useless-kun (but I'm confused why she calles him that too).
Though once the older sister was loose, I knew there was no chance of escape. Not sure if I missed it, did they have specific reason to capture her and eat her? I don't think they did , but correct me if I'm wrong.
This series is quite interesting and I was on board since Chapter 0.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm more excited for the future chapters more than ever. Thank you for translating, cleaning, and redrawing this manga!

I interpreted that as he failed sexually, hence "Useless-kun" Yeah, she really wasn't a very nice person.

Tn7HA0h.png

historychic09

historychic09

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the clouds
Can I just say that I really am loving the comments each time we release a new chapter for this series? <3

It seems like Ryoji rejected Mana's advances out of pity, and so she spread the story around that he couldn't get it up.

The reason for the Shikabane family's cannibalism hasn't fully been explained yet. The youngest daughter, Neyume, only explains that they have to prepare the "ingredients" ((aka unwilling humans)) so that it seems more civilized than just plain cannibalism. Also, the older brother, Shikyokurou, complains that without their parents around they don't know how to prepare a meal.

I am really looking forward to getting to understand the Shikabane's thought process behind their... unique food source :3

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Can I just say that I really am loving the comments each time we release a new chapter for this series? <3

It seems like Ryoji rejected Mana's advances out of pity, and so she spread the story around that he couldn't get it up.

The reason for the Shikabane family's cannibalism hasn't fully been explained yet. The youngest daughter, Neyume, only explains that they have to prepare the "ingredients" ((aka unwilling humans)) so that it seems more civilized than just plain cannibalism. Also, the older brother, Shikyokurou, complains that without their parents around they don't know how to prepare a meal.

I am really looking forward to getting to understand the Shikabane's thought process behind their... unique food source :3

Yeah there's a lot that maybe doesn't make sense yet but that's just part of starting a story line that has some complexity to it. I take it as a really good sign for being a good story coming up.
So you took that as him rejecting her, eh? I need to go back and see if I just jumped to a conclusion, I just assumed he actually failed.

Tn7HA0h.png

historychic09

historychic09

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the clouds
It could be a failure on his end? But he tells her that she looks so sad... I might be jumping a bit too... xD

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Ah, yeah, it's kind of ambiguous, I guess either way the author portrayed her as a pretty bad person, not just spreading rumors about him (whether he believed it or not) but then going on to take advantage of him on top of it. He seems to be on the naive side, or at least with her he was, I think.

Tn7HA0h.png

mizuouji

mizuouji

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAQUAland ~

I interpreted that as he failed sexually, hence "Useless-kun" Yeah, she really wasn't a very nice person.

Yep. Actually. The kanji could be also translated as impotent... But i wasn't sure of it. So I leave it as useless (I went for the sure).

c7u53.jpg

Contact AQUA Scans!!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
LOL, You were probably right on with "useless", that sounds just like what a cruel, trampy high school girl would do, it would totally get the meaning across especially after she spread the rumors about him. Yep, she was a real sweetheart, wasn't she? Still, eaten alive's a hard way to go out, I guess that just goes to show Karma can be hell.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
So.....did everybody else get the same thing out of the dream sequence I got? Not exactly the happy memories of a normal brother sister relationship, right? With scissors involved, no less. And I was wondering why Ryoji had "problems" with his female classmate in chp 2.....>__<

So, just how many different messed up relationships are actually going on in this manga? Sooo much fun, can't wait for more releases......

Tn7HA0h.png

Profane69

Profane69

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
I think the reason Inui Mana ended up as food has everything to do with his sister and her relationship with the oldest brother. Basically she was pissed off that someone else would do things to what belongs to her, plus the sadistic side of her probably enjoyed the notion of having him experience the first dinner in that way.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I think the reason Inui Mana ended up as food has everything to do with his sister and her relationship with the oldest brother. Basically she was pissed off that someone else would do things to what belongs to her, plus the sadistic side of her probably enjoyed the notion of having him experience the first dinner in that way.

O_O
Wow, sounds like a good call to me, I think I was still too shell shocked from the last two chapters to actually think of any coherent ideas about that. So it might not have been a coincidence at all but all planned out...........sooo sick, I'm just loving this manga.

Tn7HA0h.png

mizuouji

mizuouji

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAQUAland ~
You guys think that's messed up... ? Wait for next chapters. Wait I tell you. Just wait. ^.~b

c7u53.jpg

Contact AQUA Scans!!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

You guys think that's messed up... ? Wait for next chapters. Wait I tell you. Just wait. ^.~b

:o ..........YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Even more twists and perversions?!?!?

That's it, officially can't wait.......

Tn7HA0h.png

mizuouji

mizuouji

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAQUAland ~
Spoiler

c7u53.jpg

Contact AQUA Scans!!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Spoiler

Yup, seems like a very reasonable possibility. There's definitely a lot that's been hinted at, and a whole bunch we don't know yet.....

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Great new chapter, such a strange relationship so far. I'm looking forward to when the other characters reappear.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Wow, looking like the end for cannibal big brother.........big sister looks like she's on a feeding freenzy.

Tn7HA0h.png